ootkaman

Any guesses who these minifigs are supposed to be?

I made a few minifigs in LDD of characters that I wish Lego would produce, although there is very little chance it would ever happen. Any guesses as to who they are (other than Wicket, of course)?

20376116402_6829105565.jpg

Yeah, you got it! Battle for Endor is no longer considered canon by Disney, but I would love it if they would make minifigs for Noa, Teek, and Cindel. Teek is the most important, since he requires a modified head and a unique furry look with an apron. LDD also has its limitations, but I wanted to see how close I could come to the actual characters

it's not cannon anymore? I have never seen it, but ugh, Disney is ruining Star Wars, I am disapointed they changed what happened after episode XI. I know Star Wars is already a franchise, but Disney is going to mega-franchise this. You know it does not look good when there are years and years of already established storyline and Disney goes ahead throws it out the window..

Anyway... Great representaion, I knew what it was without ever seeing it, Just knew about it.

Thanks! Yeah, I can't say I was surprised when Disney threw out everything except for the main movies and TV cartoons, but it was still really sad. There were so many story lines waiting to be made into movies and great ideas, such as the Thrawn stuff, these Ewok movies, and Shadows of the Empire. But after investing that money, it makes sense that Disney wants as much creative license as possible with the many, many movies etc. they plan on doing. I have a feeling we will all feel overly inundated with Star Wars in 10 years, but who knows since it hasn't seemed to happen to Marvel

Nice, Christopher Lee! Coincidence seeing you on here :cry_happy: And since these movies are getting so old, you never know what the future holds . . .