Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

None of the local stores have any left. They were literally out for a day and poof all bought up :hmpf_bad:

Is the TRU 2 for $5 at all TRU? I will drop by and pick some up if that is the case as that is a good deal. I didn't see anything about it on their site.

If you look at their weekly ad online it should be in there once you select a TRU location to view.

Anyone in Charlotte, NC having any luck finding any CMFs at ToysRus? I went there this weekend but didn't find any. Didn't find any at any of my WalMarts either.

Anyone in Charlotte, NC having any luck finding any CMFs at ToysRus? I went there this weekend but didn't find any. Didn't find any at any of my WalMarts either.

I live about 30 minutes away from Concord Mills and plan to go to Lego store this weekend. Have you been there? Not sure if they have any S16. They are usually a hit or miss with current CMFs.

I live about 30 minutes away from Concord Mills and plan to go to Lego store this weekend. Have you been there? Not sure if they have any S16. They are usually a hit or miss with current CMFs.

If they do have Series 16, you can probably sell them on Ebay for a killing! :laugh:

If they do have Series 16, you can probably sell them on Ebay for a killing! :laugh:

I'll take one right now. I'll throw money at the screen.

I'll take one right now. I'll throw money at the screen.

Deal. I'll throw my S16 at the screen, you throw the money.

Went to target yesterday, none on the shelf. But someone was able to bring out a whole new box for me! :thumbup:

Got 2 frightening knights, a kendo master, and a faun!

i managed to get all of them near the beginning.

managed to get another shark suit guy, clumsy guy and animal catcher as well atm. looking to get another farmer also at some point.

i started all these late, so backtracking on all other series aswell.

eventually i will have them all haha.

I went to a TRU and found some S16. I managed to snag a queen, winged warrior, clumsy and shark suit guy. The 2 for $5 special is such a blessing!

Went by my store yesterday and the 2 for 5 sale wasn't advertised. Who has actually seen it on an ad? What's your zip code?

Went by my store yesterday and the 2 for 5 sale wasn't advertised. Who has actually seen it on an ad? What's your zip code?

Just ask. it's not always advertised, but it's up 'till the 26th.

15* :wink:

No I actually meant S16...I know some people lol. As for Froggy, did you check with a price scanner? They happened to be in the system when i checked. Got worried when I didnt see any advertisement.

Good news and bad news for me!

Good news - Managed to grab the rest of the series, finally.

Bad news - So, I grabbed 9 packets. The last 8 I needed plus another shark guy. At the checkout counter, the guy dropped a few on the ground. He forgot to pick up the Queen I needed, and now I don't have the queen. 15/16 for me.

Another trip. :hmpf_bad:

Well, I have 2 shark guys at least. :laugh:

Edited by CM4Sci

No I actually meant S16...I know some people lol. As for Froggy, did you check with a price scanner? They happened to be in the system when i checked. Got worried when I didnt see any advertisement.

Expecting S16 to be in any stores right now is highly unrealistic. They're due in September, which is quite a ways away. They haven't even been shipped at this point.

I went to a TRU and found some S16. I managed to snag a queen, winged warrior, clumsy and shark suit guy. The 2 for $5 special is such a blessing!

All of the minifigures you mentioned are in series 15.

Well, I have 2 shark guys at least. :laugh:

You can never have enough Shark Suit Guy. It's an addiction.

Edited by Tech Artist

None at TRU or Target. I'm not a huge CMF person so is this normal and there will be another wave so they will be easier to find or is this series outpacing supply and who knows when they will be in better supply?

I'll swing by today or tomorrow and check. I wish it was officially advertised that way I could get Target to price match it.

I'm not sure if this is widely known, or if all Toys R Us does this, but if you don't find the minifigs on a shelf, check up at the service desk. My local store keeps them up there to thwart shop lifters and/or the @$$hats ... Uhm, ahem, I mean, shoppers who like to open the bags. They also invited me to feel the packages to find what I needed, which I didn't think they were going to allow.

I'm not sure if this is widely known, or if all Toys R Us does this, but if you don't find the minifigs on a shelf, check up at the service desk. My local store keeps them up there to thwart shop lifters and/or the @$$hats ... Uhm, ahem, I mean, shoppers who like to open the bags. They also invited me to feel the packages to find what I needed, which I didn't think they were going to allow.

Yeah, yesterday the people at Electronics at Target (in front of the Toy department) brought out a fresh new box for me. They were super chill and were all jokin' around with the other employees, "You gonna buy them all? Haha" and I ended up feeling 2/3 of a box before I got all the ones I need.

Unfortunately, I didn't get one of those... posted above.

Employees can be super chill sometimes. :laugh:

Exactly my experience. Though I ended up misfeeling 3 of them then did the same thing again at the Lego Store. That Winged Warrior, you really have to be meticulous about feeling for. Same with the Ballierina. Ended up buying the Winged Warrior on Bricklink rather than waste more time and gas driving back to the store. I'm just glad to be done except for Shark Suit Guy. If I had the money to spend, I'd probably take up this TRU deal and go get more of him.

Mine has them at the service desk too, but yesterday they were entirely out. Target too.

Was able to get the farmer, animal control officer, and a laser mech, I'm actually impressed by the mech. I had low expectations by it and was very impressed.