Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

That doesn't really belong here.

A thread for that exists somewhere, I made it a few weeks back.

With the rumored TV-crapification of Castle next year, I'm hoping they'll throw us some regular historic figs somewhere in the CMF line.

I completely agree! They did a nice Forestman revamp way back, I'd like the same for Wolfpack!

Is there a list for S16 somewhere online? Message me.

Lol no we won't even get it until a few months from now.

EDIT: LEGO has readded 71011 and 71013 both under Confidential Minifigures 2016

Edited by CM4Sci

Lol no we won't even get it until a few months from now.

EDIT: LEGO has readded 71011 and 71013 both under Confidential Minifigures 2016

I suppose 71011 is CMF Series 15

If 71013 is next CMF series, then what happened to 71012?

Itaria says there's a mythological figure in S15, reusing a part from the past two series. My guess is a Satyr reusing the Gargoyle's cranium. The goatlike horns and pointed ears are perfect for a satyr. But the forehead is too brutish, so it might not work perfectly. Somewhere on the Satyr there should be Pan pipes, but it would be better if they were a new accessory mold! S14 had zero.

^That satyr idea isn't half bad. The part would probably have to be multicolored so you could distinguish the horns from the ears/hair/eyebrows. But I think it would turn out well.

I was also thinking that the Banshee's hair could be re-used. I'd love to see it in opaque colors...

Itaria says there's a mythological figure in S15, reusing a part from the past two series. My guess is a Satyr reusing the Gargoyle's cranium. The goatlike horns and pointed ears are perfect for a satyr. But the forehead is too brutish, so it might not work perfectly. Somewhere on the Satyr there should be Pan pipes, but it would be better if they were a new accessory mold! S14 had zero.

:wink:

I hope we see a Chef or something. Surprised we haven't gotten some of the most generic ideas yet.

Possible, but harpies were avian humanoids. The Gargoyle's wings are too batlike/dragonlike.

I mentioned in the Mythology thread that I would love to see some sort of Draconic minifigure, and these wings are perfect for that.

The Gargoyle horns wouldn't be bad for a Satyr, as it would likely be used as hair with the ears and horns attached. Looking at it that way would make it seem less like a bulky head.

I am also thinking it might be the Goblin's headgear from Series 13, used for some sort of Elf or Pixie.

Edited by x105Black

:wink:

I hope we see a Chef or something. Surprised we haven't gotten some of the most generic ideas yet.

I know right? I'd like to see more basic CMF like a Firefigther or something

Itaria says there's a mythological figure in S15, reusing a part from the past two series.

Thanks for the info!

You mean Series 13 and Series 14?

That part was a new part back? Is it an accessory or a headpiece?

Here's a mockup of the hypothetical Satyr's headpiece. Thank goodness the CG version is unprinted!

satyrhead.png

Yes, the returning part is a new mold introduced in S12 or S13. Since it's been mentioned in the other thread by guessers, a Satyr seems like the best guess.

Yes, the returning part is a new mold introduced in S12 or S13. Since it's been mentioned in the other thread by guessers, a Satyr seems like the best guess.

S12 and S13?

But that rules out the Gargoyle headpiece

Ok.... then

Series 13 - New pieces

Hot Dog costume

Egyptian Warrior's shield

Egyptian Warrior's headpiece

Goblin headpiece

Classic King headpiece

Classic King cape

Fencer's mask

Carpenter's saw

Paleontologist headpiece

Evil Wizard's cape

Unicorn Girl's headpiece

Unicorn Girl's tail

Snake Charmer's headpiece

Snake Charmer's Cobra

Alien Trooper new headmould

(I don't remember if the Sheriff hat was new?)

Series 14 - New pieces

Monster Scientist headpiece

Gargoyle headpiece

Gargoyle Wings

Wacky Witch headpiece

Fly headmould

Banshee hair

Tiger Woman hairpiece

Wolf Guy headpiece

Specter's cape

Plant Monster headpiece

Zombie Cheerleader hairpiece

Zombie Businessman hairpiece

My bets are marked in red

Edited by Robert8

Why is it not reusing the goblin's head piece... Yellow pointy ears, cheery, happy colour for the hat and you have yourself a pixie hat

I am also thinking it might be the Goblin's headgear from Series 13, used for some sort of Elf or Pixie.

Didn't see this before, but I agree!

Edited by BrickOn

I honestly hope it's not the goblin hat. I don't think they need to use it a third time just yet. A Lady Goblin would probably be the character to use it, too, so I wouldn't want that.

EDIT: Apparently, there's a Shark Suit Guy being suggested by someone "in the know".

Edited by 8BrickMario

I honestly hope it's not the goblin hat. I don't think they need to use it a third time just yet. A Lady Goblin would probably be the character to use it, too, so I wouldn't want that.

EDIT: Apparently, there's a Shark Suit Guy being suggested by someone "in the know".

It was Tragic Banjo who has a guy in a shark costume in his/her avatar. A year ago the pic was a hot dog costume.

So it seems now we have 3 rumored minifigures :shark suit guy, tribal girl and a mythological minifigure

Edited by Robert8

I do hope you're right about satyr, I would really like one :-) I just did not realise the goblin headpiece had been used before.

When did tribal girl get rumored/hinted at? I'd be very happy with her :-)