Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

Has anyone seen this series in stores yet? Specifically in the Pacific Northwest ??

These are a February release for those of us in the States. :angry:

These are a February release for those of us in the States. :angry:

I'm starting to think that it's a Feb release here in the UK also, my local stores who normally have them in end of Dec or very first of Jan still have no word as to when they are coming in!

I think (in the UK) Lego have been a bit savvy and given the Lego brand stores the first few weeks of selling these without competition - same with new superheroes sets etc. Good way to drive footfall to the stores - but sucks if you can't get to one!

Awesome, thanks! I will keep looking here, but I'm not particularly hopeful

EDIT: Gave it another shot and tried 3 stores today because I heard that they restocked. Turns out they restocked in the morning and people were waiting outside the shops even before they opened, so almost everything was gone by the time I got there after work. The same figures are missing, with only the common ones left. Oh well....

i went into warehouse after work to buy a cd, and checked the lego. they finally have the minifigs, and i was able to find 2 sharks and a queen for you. didnt have much time, but will go again tomorrow and have another go, as theres some im still wanting too. i found the ballerina, and couldnt resist another clumsy guy and the gold warrior [i want his wings]

i went into warehouse after work to buy a cd, and checked the lego. they finally have the minifigs, and i was able to find 2 sharks and a queen for you. didnt have much time, but will go again tomorrow and have another go, as theres some im still wanting too. i found the ballerina, and couldnt resist another clumsy guy and the gold warrior [i want his wings]

I got the Gold Warrior to use as a statue in my city because he looks rather magnificent and statue-y. His wings would be good for building facade designs too, if I can figure out exactly what to do with them.

There are loads of Clumsy Guys here for some reason. No one seems to want him, or the Janitor, Wrestler, and Kendo Fighter. Surprisingly chanced upon some abandoned Animal Control Officers today so got myself 2 of those. To this day I have yet to feel a Shark, Queen, Ballerina, Farmer, or Jewel Thief, as those seem to be the most popular.

Edited by Jern92

Ten more. :wink:

It is not easy, to find out, wich minifig is inside the package, this time.

Good luck everybody!

Edited by Zusammengebaut

I look forward to getting the opportunity to try ... someday! :)

Good luck everybody!

They're mostly quite obvious actually. Once you've felt enough packs you learn the identifying characteristics of each one.

They're mostly quite obvious actually. Once you've felt enough packs you learn the identifying characteristics of each one.

almost 100% certain i got your 3 farmers today. will go through and double check my "feelings" though. :)

Edited by sunhuntin

almost 100% certain i got your 3 farmers today. will go through and double check my "feelings" though. :)

If you can feel the rake then it should be correct. I'm not sure how the pig feels like, but that should be distinctive too. Thanks a lot!

double checked, and we have success. i went on the pigs ears, they poke out quite a bit. i did make one mistake, thought i had the cat burgler and got the wrestler instead.

double checked, and we have success. i went on the pigs ears, they poke out quite a bit. i did make one mistake, thought i had the cat burgler and got the wrestler instead.

Haha, I tend to feel for the cup to check if it's the wrestler. No idea how to feel for the thief though. Jewel piece maybe?

yeh, i felt the cup but didnt feel it fully and thought i had the megaphone piece of her grappling gun. ah well, not too worried. i only wanted her face and hair, pretty much. :)

yeh, i felt the cup but didnt feel it fully and thought i had the megaphone piece of her grappling gun. ah well, not too worried. i only wanted her face and hair, pretty much. :)

And I only wanted the farmers for the pigs, which will fit quite well into my Medieval Market Village. The figures can go into my city as a random set of triplets. Same thing with the Faun, from which I only wanted the torso so I can have shirtless minifigures in my city.

Haha, I tend to feel for the cup to check if it's the wrestler. No idea how to feel for the thief though. Jewel piece maybe?

The pieces for the grappling gun

Sooo jealous, I have never had to wait this long to get my hands on a new series! :angry: anyone found these in the UK? just for the record, I have only ever got one 'feel' wrong since the very first series. :grin:

I found series 15 packs in the local supermarket and bought 199 (the whole lot in fact ! )...

And you're right : once you found the recognizable part(s) of each minifigure, it's easier and faster to have the ones you want.

Some identifying characteristics for this series :

- big skull for the shark suit guy

- round and flat shaped dress for the ballerina

- cup for the wrestling champion

- grapnel (and its gun) for the jewel thief

- large dress for the queen

- swords for the kendo fighter

- hat and long bar of the janitor

- "wings" and big sword for the laser mech

- butterfly net for animal control officer

- wings / helmet and a long lance for flying warrior

- baby and hairs for Tribal woman

- 3L bar as the instrument for Faun (check if there's no shield and helmet, because frightening knight has 3L bar too... Astronaut has a 4L bar and Janitor with a longer bar for its broom handle)

- crutches for clumsy guy

- shield for frightening knight

- flag for astronaut (with the 2 clips), or its oxygen bottles (and the flag's handle is a 4L bar, not to confuse with the Faun's 3L bar... )

- fork and the hat for the farmer

Edited by brick_bzh

Good luck everybody!

Nice. The Astronaut looks really good.

Nice. The Astronaut looks really good.

Agreed, at first glance I wasn't impressed by him, but the level of detail, especially when I compare him to series 1 astronaut, is excellent.

Just a question about CMF boxes in general.

Has every box the same content ? I bought many boxes and they all had the same content leaving me with the same spares. The numbers are axact the same as in the review of whitefang. So I guess all boxes have the same content.