LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

Those come from Promobricks

And we already had a LEGO baby: Maggie

I meant where did Promobrocks get them, duh :P

The Knight name is either "Dark Knight" or "Sinister Knight"

The Robot name is Laser Mech

Promobricks has the official description

Great!

I like the Satyr and the Shark Suit Guy.

The Astronaut reminds me on early MTV. :wink:

Definitely need to get all of them.

Just noticed the medium azure hands, nice! Also, I wonder if the Satyr will have be able to attach to studs while seated. His feet can't accomodate the necessary hole, but perhaps his butt will?

Top 3: Satyr, Flying Warrior, Tribal Woman

Bottom 3: Farmer, Astronaut, Clumsy Guy

The Animal Control's legs have printing on the side. Looks like a good print for a Park Ranger or the like. For some reason she feels like she might fit with figures from the Dino theme.

Scary Knight's eyes are like the Pirate Captain's or Evil Dwarf's.

I'm warming up to the Laser Mech. He has the best color combo of all the mech IMO, but the laser sword looks weird without a handle.

Thanks a lot for the pictures! I'm happy with how they made Satyr. While I hoped his flute to be a new mold, it still looks great! Also, Native Woman's baby turned out rally nice as well.

By the way, I guess that Laser Robot looks a lot like one of the common enemies from the Lego Minifigures Online. Here is a picture I posted before:

fT95Wla.png

While they changed the color scheme and replaced the helmet with a new variation of Mech/Evil Mech helmet, the design is strikingly similar overall. Note that even when the game was on open beta stage, these enemies were present in it. So, I assume that either Lego is using the game as an inspiration or they shared a few of their earlier minifigure designs with the developers of the game, which is why quite a lot of minifigures are similar or even the same as their game counterparts. If the second option is real(which I find more likely than the first option), then perhaps we will see more like this in future series.

And we already had a LEGO baby: Maggie

I don't consider Maggie a Lego baby any more than Scala and Duplo Babies.

That bear definitely looks angry :cry_sad:

He looks like he's smiling to me! Great for a reimagining of Santis from KK2, if anyone is into that kind of thing (I'm not).

I don't consider Maggie a Lego baby any more than Scala and Duplo Babies.

She's a baby, and while her head is a monstrosity for LEGO, her body works well for a baby that can walk. This baby is certainly more of an infant.

I love the Knight more now, whether scary, dark, or sinister. It looks like he has dual molded legs, which is great.

Man, I love the Shark Suit Guy and Satyr.

Great series, overall. Thanks for the hi-res images!

I don't like that they chose white for the ballerina's body. I think it should have been yellow with white printing. It looks odd.

I don't think yellow is a classic image for a ballerina costume, usually one thinks of pink or white. Besides, we've seen a cool-yellow outfit on a yellow fig before, and it's less than attractive.

He meant the printing

He would like better white printing on a yellow torso than yellow printing on a white torso

He meant the printing

He would like better white printing on a yellow torso than yellow printing on a white torso

Yes, this. It would look more like a yellow person wearing a white outfit. As of now, it looks weird on the sides and top.

Edited by x105Black

Hmm. I think it'd be too skimpy-looking on a yellow torso, even if ballet outfits are typically light. She looks too cheerful to pull it off. Perhaps if she looked more coldly pretty.

Hmm. I think it'd be too skimpy-looking on a yellow torso, even if ballet outfits are typically light. She looks too cheerful to pull it off. Perhaps if she looked more coldly pretty.

I think it would still work.

And to everyone who wondered about the Clumsy Guy's head wrap, it's definitely a new mold. Not a bandanna.

So this time, we have three figures with multiple new molds, the Animal Control, Satyr, and Shark Costume Guy.

I'm going to guess right now that the Scary Knight's personality is that he wants to be a hero, but his intimidating appearance makes everyone think he's a bad guy.

Side printing on the torso is something LEGO should consider because she does look odd

I'm totally trying the Satyr's legs on the Minotaur.

I'll definitely be doing this. Might switch out the hips, though.

She's a baby, and while her head is a monstrosity for LEGO, her body works well for a baby that can walk. This baby is certainly more of an infant.

Maggie would be a toddler not a baby.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've never really paid attention to this series, but can these be purchased in-store like Toys'R'Us or Target? Thanks.

The Wrestlers mullet is going straight on my Highland Battler fig to make him look even more like William Wallace from Braveheart. It's the wrong colour, but it will do for now.

Does anyone know of a LEGO head that has weird blue facepaint?

EDIT: Deadshot, I find them at all stores. They've become very popular.

Edited by Actor Builder

I'm totally trying the Satyr's legs on the Minotaur.

I'll definitely be doing this. Might switch out the hips, though.

I won't instead for the minotaur already has accurate legs, putting the Satyr ones would lead in an inaccurate representation :wink:

I guess it's time to spill my thoughts:

1. Winged Warior is awesome, he is so... gold, plus, he's a good cheap way to get that Chima Phoenix armor.

2. Animal Control: Meh, the figure itself is boring, but the skunk is really nice...

3. Laserbot: Even though it's just a remake of the Mecha, I. WANT. IT.

4. Janitor: The mop is cool, and I could give one to a Pirate cabin boy to swab the deck...

5. Jewel thief is pretty cool, the Black Widow's hair in black really add to the character.

6 Pig Farmer: I like his legs. And the piggy looks cute. :)

7. Astronaut: I'd prefer him to have the old half-dome visor, than regular one, but still, nice fig, and dat CS flag...

8. Knight: Perhaps my favourite fig, but It would make more sense if his tabard and plume were red, or dark red, to go along with the shield...

9. Satyr: Best figure in the series, and those legs open so many new possibilities, I think that combining those legs with some Nexo Knights' baddies torso, and this head, one can easilly make a devil minifig...

10. Shark guy: I'm not into animal costume minifigs, but it's a decent one, the fin arms are nice addition.

11. Queen: I love it, she looks so majestic, and the new dress piece is great.

12. Wrestler: Dat. Mullet.

13. Ballerina: I wonder what material is her tutu made of, propably the same rubbery plastic as in the Actor's and Sad Clown's ruffle.

14. Squaw: So, that's how newborn minifigs look like, another Lego mystery solved! XD

15. Kendoka: Bokken? More like boring. He doesn't even have printed legs, and some printed pleats to emulate a Hakama wouldn't hurt...

16. Clumsy Guy: If you build a lego hospital, you might want to get a lot of those guys, the crutches, the head bandages can be all really useful for many MOCs and scenarios, anywhere. Now, if the crutches were brown, or at least tan, they could be used in historical themes as well...

Edited by Eggyslav