Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

Any chance you could update the first post with the list of minifigs, and maybe also the picture of the molds?

Sure :)

I was waiting for the official names but it seems we'll have to wait a little longer for them

EDIT: Done

Edited by Robert8

I love the anticipation waiting for the official release of series 15, based on the number of new pieces listed so far I can only assume the CMF theme is going from strength to strength in popularity, I think the gargoyle and satyr head pieces are a good example, if they were trying to cut costs I imagine that a single part could have been designed to be used in both instances (different colours and details) the fact they have made two such character specific moulds so close together is very exciting for these, and future series.

Stand-out new part for me so far: The wrestler's mullet, it is beautiful in it's ugliness!

Are them shark arm fins not a new part?

I haven't seen them anywhere else before, pretty sure they're a new part.

Sure :)

I was waiting for the official names but I seems we'll have to wait a little longer for them

EDIT: Done

Thanks!

Yeah, I also thought it wouldnt be long till the reveal, but then i had to go back about 15 pages to find the list, so I thought this would be best, in the meantime.

Nope.

That's a random farmer LEGO uses for artworks and stuff

Just2good said the S15 Farmer has light blue legs with brown boots

The delay in revealing these is killing me! -- Usually the January CMFs are put out in early December because of their "Stocking Stuffer" potential...

--Mr. Bill

I know, the wait is killing me. I want to know how badly my wallet is going to suffer this series. Within a few days, we should see an official reveal. Or at least I think we should, don't know if we actually will.

I've been checking the LEGO facebook page all day

:(

I'm tired of seeing that kid with the blue sweater in the train haha

Edited by Robert8

Thanks for putting the pictures together! It really gives us a good idea of what's ahead! :)

So the Farmer and the Clumsy Guy use the two-color legs. I wonder what other figures in this series use this technology... I'm thinking the Wrestling Champion will be using it for a tights and boots combo. Maybe the Astronaut, depending on whether it's contemporary, retro, or futuristic.

Besides the Queen's cape, I wonder what other capes or cloth parts will arrive in Series 15. Maybe the Wrestling Champion will get a cape, or one of the other females has a cloth skirt?

If the Dancer ends up being a ballerina, I would seriously hope for a tutu made of plastic or soft rubber as opposed to textile...

Hmmm....... that farmer hat is used on the Farmer Bot from Nexo Knights, maybe he'll show up in the rumored village set. :classic:

Can't wait for the Satyr, love the new hair piece!

So we haven't seen anything of the laser robot, scary knight, dancer, jewel thief, astronaut, and kendo fighter. So I'm thinking the dancer will end up being a ballerina. The jewel thief will end up being a female most likely with a hat/hair combo. The astronaut will have a new helmet that looks more realistic than the city ones. The kendo fighter will definitely have the fencer's head piece in a new color. I do expect a staff for him too. As for the Laser robot, I honestly don't know anything about this one besides that he looks amazing. Scary knight should have a new helmet that looks like basil the batlord.

Edited by amazingbricks

I've only recently started collecting these, I've got a few from random series. Looks like I've got a lot to catch up on. I'm looking forward to seeing the shark suit guy though and the tribal woman and baby

Maybe the wrestler could be a Hulk Hogan look alike wrestler and I think the Concierge will be a male janitor.

The flying warrior's helmet will be great for a Lady Thor minifig custom.

And the animal control officer could be a Dog Catcher like person.

Edited by legofanatic12

I think Kendo Warrior will have the old Kendo helmet from Ninjago, but perhaps we'll get a new shinai or even naginata mould, that would be cool...

Edited by Eggyslav

I've only recently started collecting these, I've got a few from random series. Looks like I've got a lot to catch up on. I'm looking forward to seeing the shark suit guy though and the tribal woman and baby

Shark suit guy will be the star of the show :)

My thoughts on 15 series:

SHARK SUIT GUY – i hope it will look as good as in the drawing, i am collecting these and will definately get him 23342590916_502a5227fc_z_d.jpg

QUEEN – i love the hairpiece, i missed this piece when the lego movie series came out

CLUMSY GUY – the printing on torso and legs is so good

Edited by cebelicamya