Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

IIRC, the weight mold can be placed on a minifig hand. It could be a snazzy pedestal for a trophy, like the fez piece that comes with the Soccer Player's trophy. In that case it could be for the Wrestling Champion or maybe the Kendo Fighter?

Not an ideal accessory for either figure IMO, but maybe the part is being used for something other than a weight in this series?

IIRC, the weight mold can be placed on a minifig hand. It could be a snazzy pedestal for a trophy, like the fez piece that comes with the Soccer Player's trophy. In that case it could be for the Wrestling Champion or maybe the Kendo Fighter?

Not an ideal accessory for either figure IMO, but maybe the part is being used for something other than a weight in this series?

I think that's a stretch. The helmet wasn't from S15, so I don't think the (already existing) weight will be, either.

Was this series cancelled or what?

The lack of news is killing me....

My beautiful Satyrs better not be canceled! :laugh:

I agree, I'd love to see more... hopefully they start shipping them soon... I mean, the season is coming... right? It's no longer Halloween! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This is getting to be like waiting for a new Netflix series to be released, so you can binge watch and be the first to scream at your friends about it.

This is the closest thing to new info about this series :look:

When are they going to do a purple colour scheme?! Why do orange again? ;(

Edited by Soupperson1

$5 says Series 16 is red. :wacko:

$5 says Series 16 is red. :wacko:

I read that too quickly and thought you said that series 16 would cost $5 each. You scared me. I have bought less and less each time the price rises. It saddens me. Oh well.

The next color should be light blue (CMF S5 color)

But it depends on the color of the Disney Series

The next color should be light blue (CMF S5 color)

But it depends on the color of the Disney Series

The catalog shows grey but I don't really see why that'd be a placeholder because the placeholder for Movie Series and Simpsons Series in the catalogs were just the light/dark blue and 'Minifigures Series M' and 'Minifigures Series S'

I don't really think the color matters, to be honest. But if we're throwing out theories, I'll take a shot in the dark and say taupe.

It may sound silly, but I have been waiting since series 5 for them to do that... I keep a bag of each series and the lack of purple is killing me. :tongue: Not to mention the fact that purple bags would look really nice...