Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

I honestly hope it's not the goblin hat. I don't think they need to use it a third time just yet. A Lady Goblin would probably be the character to use it, too, so I wouldn't want that.

EDIT: Apparently, there's a Shark Suit Guy being suggested by someone "in the know".

Considering that Itaria put "Satyr" on his list of guesses, it's safe to say that he's also confirmed.

It was Tragic Banjo who has a guy in a shark costume in his/her avatar. A year ago the pic was a hot dog costume.

So it seems now we have 3 rumored minifigures :shark suit guy, tribal girl and a myth. minifigure

Weeee! :laugh:

Satyr? Yes please!

Shark Suit Guy? I guess at this point any animal-suited figure is bound to be a hit. I'm pretty excited, especially since we may get a new molds for the head and tail.

Tribal Girl? I'm thinking this would be along the same lines as the Tribal Hunter and Tribal Chief from so long ago? Nice. I first thought a female Island Warrior, but then I realized "Tribal" is the term for Native American-influenced figures.

Edited by telaruhn

Satyr? Yes please!

Shark Suit Guy? I guess at this point any animal-suited figure is bound to be a hit. I'm pretty excited, especially since we may get a new molds for the head and tail.

I guess 1 new mould: head + caudal fin combo

Because I'd say the torso will be similar to the Chicken Suit Guy, with fins instead of arms

p.jpg

Edited by Robert8

DARK BLUE! PURPLE! C'mon, LEGO, there are other colors! Is it a different shade of orange, at least?

Edited by 8BrickMario

DARK BLUE! PURPLE! C'mon, LEGO, there are other colors! Is it a different shade of orange, at least?

Monsters was dark blue.

Still.

I don't see how they could do a different shade of orange - dark would look weird, light/creamy would also look weird.

Ha! I knew it would be orange!

By the way, if this not a themed series, I guess the color will be orange

They restarted the colors in S12

S1 - S12: Yellow

S2: Blue. Skipped for being too similar to The Simpsons series 1

S3 - S13: Lime Green

S14: Black for being a Monster themed series

S4 - S15: Orange

I guess the Disney series will have a light blue color scheme, so they will skip the Series 5 Light Blue and Series 16 will be white, just like Series 6

But I'd like some of these:

21310928355_6a4d754754_o.png

Edited by Robert8

Ha! I knew it would be orange!

They restarted the colors in S12

But I'd like some of these:

Pinkish magenta is abit too over for me. But shades of purple should have been used, really. :tongue:

A little bird told me that a part between series 13 and 14 may be good for a minifigure that will show up in series 15, January 2016.

Hey Snow White, have you been talking with little birds again recently?

Any update about this? :grin:

Do you know which series is that mysterious piece from? :classic:

Edited by Robert8

Hey Snow White, have you been talking with little birds again recently?

Any update about this? :grin:

Do you know which series is that mysterious piece from? :classic:

He's referring to the mythological character using a piece from S13 or 14. Nothing new.

My take is that Itaria knows exactly the one but promised his source not to specifically state. That is why the hint about the mold from S13 or S14. Itaria may know more about some of this series. But if so, he will tell us in time. If you want to read through the tea leaves, look at his Series 15 guessing game. I think you guys correctly determined that the Satyr in his list means that he will be in Series 15. Perhaps one of Itaria's other guesses is more than a guess too.

My take is that Itaria knows exactly the one but promised his source not to specifically state. That is why the hint about the mold from S13 or S14. Itaria may know more about some of this series. But if so, he will tell us in time. If you want to read through the tea leaves, look at his Series 15 guessing game. I think you guys correctly determined that the Satyr in his list means that he will be in Series 15. Perhaps one of Itaria's other guesses is more than a guess too.

Actually the Satyr was a guess in the first time because I placed my bet on them reusing the gargoyle headpiece.

What? Did I say was?

Well, actually still is.

But since I don't like to cheat at my own game, they are guesses, really.

Actually the Satyr was a guess in the first time because I placed my bet on them reusing the gargoyle headpiece.

What? Did I say was?

Well, actually still is.

But since I don't like to cheat at my own game, they are guesses, really.

Is this a roundabout way of saying, yes, Satyr?

I'm so frackin' psyched! :grin_wub::moar:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

What he said was that he didn't know there was going to be one when he guessed...but now there has to be, since his hints point toward it!

What he said was that he didn't know there was going to be one when he guessed...but now there has to be, since his hints point toward it!

That's all the confirmation I need. Satyr city, baby!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Haha, all that Satyr talk makes me think about the very stupid TV series "Nymphs". It had satyrs in it and they were the only ones that could sleep with nymphs without dying.

Smart 8Brickmario is smart :classic:

He's referring to the mythological character using a piece from S13 or 14. Nothing new.

I know.

I was asking if he could specify if it is a S13 or a S14 piece :grin:

Smart 8Brickmario is smart :classic:

But this pretty much confirms it :oh:

Edited by Robert8