Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

Actually I'd be okay with more princesses in regular LEGO format instead of Friends style. My daughter would like it too. Although, I'd like some variety in figures also of course. There are a lot of great options in terms of Disney characters, so I'm hoping for a Maleficent personally.

In terms of regular series, there are still lots of options and re-hashes that LEGO will/can do. But who knows what they have planned.

Peter Pan! Let's hope for a Tinkerbell accessory!

I really hope this series ignores Pixar, Pixar is making so many sequels that they could put the figures in themes for those movies. I also hope it isn't too Princessy for those of us who collect the Disney Princess theme

I highly doubt there would be any Pixar figures, mostly because most Pixar characters wouldn't be appropriate for the minifigure design. Aside from Toy Story, which we've already had sets for which include pretty much all the characters. Most other Pixar movies are centered around characters that wouldn't work as minifigures - Monsters Inc. has monsters of various weird shapes and sizes that wouldn't work as minifigures; Finding Nemo is fish; Cars is, well, cars, and we've already had those in sets; A Bug's Life is insects; the list goes on and on. Maybe a couple characters from Up or The Incredibles could make their way in, but I think The Incredibles would be better suited for a future line of sets. Most Pixar movies center around non-human characters, meaning there's a very short list of characters that could be adapted as minifigures.

As for the princesses, like others have said, any princesses in this series should be minifigures and not mini-dolls, which will be much appreciated by us castle/fantasy fans.

As for the princesses, like others have said, any princesses in this series should be minifigures and not mini-dolls, which will be much appreciated by us castle/fantasy fans.

Well if there is princesses they'll defenatly by minifigures as it is CM. My point was it would be a shame for people who collect the Disney mini-doll figure sets who will have multiples of the same princess. Unless they start doing non-redesign princesses

There was an employee-exclusive Zombie LEGO Store Employee minifigure:

His/her hair looks more organized than the Businessman. :grin:

Actually I'd be okay with more princesses in regular LEGO format instead of Friends style.

It's offtopic, if we mean original LEGO princess's, we had one in series 12 and they often appear in Castl/Junior sets. But it always feels like the normal Castle princess's aren't diversitive enough to cater to girls' interests.

Edited by Dorayaki

I see five potentially good minifigures. The nurse, which I could see Lego making another nurse. That classic space guy in that lime green color looks amazing! He kind of gives me a Benny vibe. That clown jester could really make a good minifigure. That face print looks great. I look at that businessman and see a before look of the zombie businessman. That female with the lego heart on her shirt has a new color of that Bavarian lady hair which I really like. Hopefully we get some of these, I hope we get the space guy.

I look at that businessman and see a before look of the zombie businessman.

Me too!

The heck is that?

The new LEGO Minifigures stickers on Facebook, Banshee guy :classic:

I see five potentially good minifigures. The nurse, which I could see Lego making another nurse. That classic space guy in that lime green color looks amazing! He kind of gives me a Benny vibe. That clown jester could really make a good minifigure. That face print looks great. I look at that businessman and see a before look of the zombie businessman. That female with the lego heart on her shirt has a new color of that Bavarian lady hair which I really like. Hopefully we get some of these, I hope we get the space guy.

I think it's very ulkikely that these preview anything. Almost all of the characters are mashups of existing parts, and the ones with new parts are too generic to even be a character. The clown face is nice, but it's just a frame of animation using the Circus Clown's.

I'm not surprised they were pulled, considering they have confidential in their names...

But I will say the fact that CM4Sci was able to uncover 4 sets leads me to believe that we'll get 4 minifigure series in 2016, even though the sets say other years. It's what I choose to believe, anyway :tongue:

Maybe the 4 names are

Ser 15

Disney D2C?

Disney

Ser 16

And the German Team Series?

Edited by Robert8