14. Laser Mech

15. Janitor

16. Farmer

lego-minifigures-71011-highres.jpg

lego-minifigures-displaybox_71011.jpg

lego-minifigures-71011-polybag.jpg

Edited by Robert8

From Sir von Lego:

Sir von Lego is a well-known reliable and trustworthy source.

According to this, CMF Series 15 will be released on Feb, 2016

You can also say Jan :wink:

Wow, really getting a jump on things eh? :laugh:

Yeah, right? :tongue: Might as well make a thread for series 16 and 17.

Lol, I'm sure you and J2G know something about those huh? :laugh::tongue:

Soccer figs!? The last time we had soccer, I think, was in the Coca-Cola promotion in Japan and those LEGO Sports sets with the target practice and the moving goalkeeper.

I suppose "normal" means a series like 1-13?

Hope so. Don't tell us there is a sport-themed series, that wouldn't be better than the Monster series :tongue: .

Wow, really getting a jump on things eh? :laugh:

Ha! Actually I read about CMF Series 15 like a month ago in an article about the LEGO Minifigure Online Game:

http://www.justjon.net/reviews/lego-minifigures-online/

We were informed the recently revealed series 14 monster set and currently unrevealed series 15 will also be including codes.

Edited by Robert8

It said Funcom was working to support/introduce CMF Series 14 and CMF Series S15 to the game

Uh so we're saying the regular series right?

It sounds like a regular series would come first and it's gonna be the retro mixed theme again.

Edited by Dorayaki

Ha! Actually I read about CMF Series 15 like a month ago in an article about the LEGO Minifigure Online Game.

It said Funcom was working to support/introduce CMF Series 14 and CMF Series S15 to the game

Hmm, I guess this is kinda late then. :laugh:

Just playing. :tongue:

Uh so we're saying the regular series right?

It sounds like a regular series would come first and it's gonna be the retro mixed theme again.

Yes, so far we know about 3 series for 2015:

-CMF Series 15

-Disney

-German Team Series

I suposse the German Team Series will be an "extra" series and it won't take the place of a CMF release (like Team GB in 2012). So, I expect another series for late 2016

Edited by Robert8

Yes, so far we know about 3 series for 2015:

-CMF Series 15

-Disney

-German Team Series

I suposse the German Team Series will be an "extra" series and it won't take the place of a CMF release (like Team GB in 2012). So, I expect another series for late 2016

Heywhwowahoawo nobody confirmed the Disney one. We're still under the impression that it's a rumor right? :look:

Edited by CM4Sci

Heywhwowahoawo nobody confirmed the Disney one. We're still under the impression that it's a rumor right? :look:

None of the series are confirmed with that mindset...

If CMF series 15 is scheduled for release in 2016? Should we speculate which minifigures will be in that series? I have a few in mind, but not enough for 16 minifigures.

It's not a good idea to, as it usually clutters a topic with wishlists. I'd expect some more City-themed characters this time around, since the past few have leaned toward the fantastical and historical.

I'd also like some more City-themed characters this time around. I realise that they're not the most ... interesting, but it's great to be able to populate the streets with some quirky, but reasonably "normal" looking minifigures.

With the rumored TV-crapification of Castle next year, I'm hoping they'll throw us some regular historic figs somewhere in the CMF line.

It's not a good idea to, as it usually clutters a topic with wishlists. I'd expect some more City-themed characters this time around, since the past few have leaned toward the fantastical and historical.

Fair enough, good point. I just thought it would be interesting to see how many minifigures we can correctly guess. A lot of what was suggested or guessed in the past have actually been made into actual minifigures. This shows that the Lego Group may check this forum to see what fan want. For me personally, I would like to see more historic or Greek mythology minifigures - minifigures that we can't get from a set. I don't mind city-themed characters as some of my favourites are city-themed minifigures. I think (and hope) that we may get a satyr in the next series (using the horn from the gargoyle). Even more amazing, if we get a centaur!

I think this series will be like S12 and S13: a lot of fantasy/mythological/castle minifigures

They are going to include these minifigures in the MMO, and "City" minifigures are less "interesting/useful" for an action/adventure game .

Fair enough, good point. I just thought it would be interesting to see how many minifigures we can correctly guess. A lot of what was suggested or guessed in the past have actually been made into actual minifigures. This shows that the Lego Group may check this forum to see what fan want. For me personally, I would like to see more historic or Greek mythology minifigures - minifigures that we can't get from a set. I don't mind city-themed characters as some of my favourites are city-themed minifigures. I think (and hope) that we may get a satyr in the next series (using the horn from the gargoyle). Even more amazing, if we get a centaur!

Itaria No Shintaku usually makes a Guessing Game thred for each series.

I guess he'll post one for this series at some point.

I think this series will be like S12 and S13: a lot of fantasy/mythological/castle minifigures

They are going to include these minifigures in the MMO, and "City" minifigures are less "interesting/useful" for an action/adventure game .

Itaria No Shintaku usually makes a Guessing Game thred for each series.

I guess he'll post one for this series at some point.

Well I could just start one now.

None of these say Series 15, 16, 17, etc, and they've got different years? I know these seem like common sense, order or whatever, but these are the numbers!

71011 Confidential Minifigures 2016

71012 Confidential Minifigures 2017

71013 Minifigures 2016 Confidential

71014 Confidential Minifigures 2018