CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

Do I see right that there are figs that have the same haircut? So they are indistinguishable in the blind bag!

Yup. There is a set that has 2 identical hair pieces, 2 that have very similar hair pieces, and the rest have different hair pieces but they are going to feel so similar in bag, good luck distinguishing between any of them. Easiest way to get a complete set is just to buy a box.

...which might be difficult with the limitations.

Are they putting limits on how many you can buy? Wow. This is going to be very difficult to collect all of them if that is the case...

Edited by Tech Artist

Ok... Hummels looks better in that pic but he is too tanned

Same with Ozil

But these look really cool!

I'm surprised to see Emmet's hairpiece is being reused. I thought that hairpiece would be exclusive to Emmet

13006738_775963415873545_1271901270247471421_n.jpg?oh=1e951bc37a5503b34087d09a3dcec47c&oe=57BD1C5C

Edited by Robert8

Interesting series for the parts, but as they are, it's not my cup of tea.

Looks to me like the majority of figures share hairpieces (with one hairpiece being used on FIVE different figures), which is likely the sole identifier for many of them while feeling. All I can say is - good luck to those who are collecting them by feeling the packets...

Edited by telaruhn

I love these bags graphic's ..... LEGO really changed thei'r style with these i think. And im not even into soccer.

I'd say this is the best packaging by far. Love the design and color scheme used here. Also that little gradient bar across the bottom is a really nice touch.

Sun tan Hummels ;) Maybe he was on vacation just before he became a minifigure.

I love the bag design, that's one nice looking and designed piece of plastic.

I hope other teams also get the CMF treatment, perhaps for the 2018 World Cup. I think this idea is awesome and it was very well executed. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my wallet and my superhero collection) I am not as familiar with the German team, and I wish the uniform had a little more color. I'd love some Brazilian, Spanish, Dutch, or Italian minifigs!

Are these going to be available worldwide? Sorry if this has been gone over before, this is the first time I'm really even noticing these, and I'd love to snag them for the different hairs and flesh faces!

Somehow, I hope I can get four of the players, and two goalies. I'd like to put them together with the goal tending part of the new City Park set, so I can have a small scrimmage going.

Unfortunately they will be sold in German-speaking countries only. Germany, Switzerland and Austria, as far as I know.

Hoped a little bit for grass-green base-plates, but white is also okay.

I have to find a way to fix that balls in my display cases...

Woke up at 4 AM this morning to watch the video live, but I must have been late or something because everything was already posted here! Oh well.

The figures look pretty cool, even if some faces are a little too detailed. A lot of awesome hairpieces I don't think I'll ever see, on 16 minifigures I don't think I'll ever touch.

Sure wish I lived in Germany! :sweet:

I may bricklink Löw but that's it. One of the most boring series so far, but maybe that's because I'm not a football fan.

Well,these will be Fun to feel in those Bags....or not.The only distinctive Figures that can be found by feeling for the 2x2 Plate from Joachim Löw and maybe the Guys with those more spikey Hairs.Everything else is just Balls hidden in Bags with...okay i will stop right there,sounds dirty enough :D

But to be honest,i`m not too happy with this Series.I don`t care about Soccer or Sports at all.And i think it would be much better if every Minifig has its own unique Accesoire that more or less fits loosely a certain Character Trait.

And harvesting them for Parts will get pretty boring.Maybe some recolored Hairpieces and fleshy Heads and the Rest are just Torsos and Legs with same Printings....oh and Balls,lots of Balls.

Guess if someone sees headless German Soccer Team Minifigs on Bricklink that`s me :D

On the other Side,maybe i`m too harsh right now.Maybe i will like them when they are available....we will see.

On the other Side,maybe i`m too harsh right now.Maybe i will like them when they are available....we will see.

And on the other other side, German AFOLs are about to get a whole lot of new international friends! :D

And on the other other side, German AFOLs are about to get a whole lot of new international friends! :D

German Bricklink and other 3rd party sellers are about to make bank from the international Lego community. These are going to be expensive on the secondary market. :(

Edited by Tech Artist