CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

Where can I buy this set in Munich?

In Munich, I should imagine.

More specifically, I haven't the faintest idea. Good luck.

Already own twelve of them. Anyway the problem about this series is, that the Disney minifgures are not sold anywhere. So I will never own them. So there are positive and negative aspects of living here in Germany, we get a special football series but can't buy the Disney ones :(

Already own twelve of them. Anyway the problem about this series is, that the Disney minifgures are not sold anywhere. So I will never own them. So there are positive and negative aspects of living here in Germany, we get a special football series but can't buy the Disney ones :(

According to Promobricks.de, they'll be available in July :wink: They obviously wanted to avoid competition between the DFB and Disney series :laugh:

This is a pretty interesting series, even though I'm not much of a football fan. At minimum, I'd like to get the coach for his parts, but I'll likely wait till he's more available on the secondary market, since this series is not available in the US...

I know it's been posted before but where are these sold again in Germany?

Real, Muller, Galeria Kaufhof ?

Any and all help appreciated.

I've seen them in Real and Karstadt. Galeria Kaufhof usually sells Lego minifigs but last time I checked at my local store they didn't yet have the DFB series (the same was true about Mueller). Also, it's worth checking at local toy shops.

According to Promobricks.de, they'll be available in July :wink: They obviously wanted to avoid competition between the DFB and Disney series :laugh:

thank you very much, now I am happy :D

I've seen them in Real and Karstadt. Galeria Kaufhof usually sells Lego minifigs but last time I checked at my local store they didn't yet have the DFB series (the same was true about Mueller). Also, it's worth checking at local toy shops.

Much thanks for taking your time to answer my query. Gives me a lot of insight on the situation. I guess the most probable areas of availability are the local toy shops which are less visited by tourists :) or the places where it isn't being sold yet like you mentioned

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm.

Thanks again.

Edited by ultiminutes

Single bags are available at Kaufhof. I ordered kaufhofs last complete Box. They delivered from Paderborn to Bremen. Therefore at the moment only single bags are available.

Hi, I am a Germany Football Team fan and a Lego fan but I have no access to this in Singapore. Can anyone help me get this? Kindly PM me if you can help me. Thank you.

Hi, I am a Germany Football Team fan and a Lego fan but I have no access to this in Singapore. Can anyone help me get this? Kindly PM me if you can help me. Thank you.

I cant send you a PM. But You could get it over brickowl or bricklink or ebay or so?

Edited by Petric_G

Thanks so much, seems like I need 10 post before I can use the PM... hoping for a trusted source here...

I´ve finally managed it to get all of them.

Together with two other collectors we only had five double Figures to get three complete sets, that was luck!

Has somebody a good idea how to fix the balls for showing in a display case?

Hoped a little bit for a removable solution with original Lego-parts. :wink:

The size of the hole in the balls is to small for regular Lego-sticks, but matches to the smaller pins of head accessories like hat feathers or flowers in hair.

Does anybody know a good counterpart, that can also be mounted to regular Lego-pieces??

Why is the coach so much more expensive than the others on the aftermarket...? It doesn't make sense to me, you would think the players would be more desirable.

Why is the coach so much more expensive than the others on the aftermarket...? It doesn't make sense to me, you would think the players would be more desirable.

Well... you only have 1 coach... i guess...

I was looking forward to these when it came out because I wanted to get a flesh minifig head with goatee... When I saw the pictures it seems all of them have stubble beard and moustache... My excitement died down.

But NO MAN BUNS surely must be a plus! ;)

Sorry, my review is taking forever. I am not good in writing and hell of a lot to do at work at the moment. :hmpf_bad:

Sorry, my review is taking forever. I am not good in writing and hell of a lot to do at work at the moment. :hmpf_bad:

That's okay. If you don't want to write for a review, you could just take a bunch of high quality pictures and post factoids about each player. I sure as heck wouldn't read them, and someone who cared about the sport would already know, but it would be something.

Plus there are a few reviews already now, so if you don't have the time, use that spare time for something else (playing lego soccer for instance)