CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

Just found first review on youtube! :)

It is in german, but still, great to see these minifigs!

They are selling in Lego stores and s@h across Europe.

If you are in UK / Europe you can buy them at S@H.

Here is also cheat list of bump codes.

Is this helpfull, i have always found minifigures i wanted through the feel method, has anyone tried it with bump codes? It looks a little bit difficult

http://klemmbausteinlyrik.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Lego71014-Bump-Codes.jpg

I used to back on series 3-10. The bumps used to be quite obvious. I was quicker with bump codes than feeling, plus you don't crumple the packet or scratch the parts.

You can get a complete box of the figures (60 packs) for about $350 on Bricklink right now. I have not checked there for complete sets, but there's no way you'll get those sealed because the feel method won't work on these.

If any of You guys have any info of a store to get these to Finland, let me know.

Shop at home isn't good enough, I'm after 3 sealed boxes and the 300 euro prices per box on amazon and bricklink are way too high.

Saturn, tru or br doesn't have them listed on the websites.

German TRU has a banner advertising these, but not listed.

Edited by Dervish

If you are in UK / Europe you can buy them at S@H.

Doesn't seem like they're available on the Irish S@H, though? Is it only in specific European countries? :sceptic:

Here is also cheat list of bump codes.

Is this helpfull, i have always found minifigures i wanted through the feel method, has anyone tried it with bump codes? It looks a little bit difficult

http://klemmbaustein...-Bump-Codes.jpg

These bump codes are kinda useless - Each batch has a different set of bump codes. That's what I believe, at least. Just bought two blind bags at Müller (the store had a ton of those blind bags in stock) and they had completely different bump codes.

I guess one way to help distinguish which is which is to look at the dot codes (if they're even right) and feel for the distinct hair piece.

Joachim Loew (the coach) is the easiest one to find (and the most sought one, if I might add) - he's the only minifig without a ball. Once you feel the 2x2 tile you'll know you have a Joachim in your hands.

Also, as I wasn't sure where this post belongs, moderators please feel free to move this thread if needed. I apologize if this was placed in the wrong spot!

I have merged this with the general discussion thread regarding the DFB minifigures.

These bump codes are kinda useless - Each batch has a different set of bump codes. That's what I believe, at least. Just bought two blind bags at Müller (the store had a ton of those blind bags in stock) and they had completely different bump codes.

Were they the same minifig? If not, they are meant to have different bump codes.

Were they the same minifig? If not, they are meant to have different bump codes.

Two blind bags, same minifig, same bump code, same serial code.

I got 41 of these miniifigures over this week, all bought at Real (who usually have one or two boxes of minifigs on sale, but this time they put out four or five boxes, and they were being sold as early as Thursday evening). First I bought one of Loew (that one indeed was quite easy to find) and one of a random footballer (who turned out to be Mustafi); next day I bought 35 more, picking more or less randomly (I didn't try to feel for anything at that time) every second bag from a (freshly opened) box. Still was missing a minifigure of Hoewedes after that (and if I managed to find two of them plus one of Mueller plus one of Neuer I would get two full sets plus some spares). On the other hand, I managed to randomly pick (all) three figures of Loew out of that box :-) Then I found the post about the bump codes which I had thought weren't really reliable, and decided to try it this time - feeling for the distinctive hairpieces in order to confirm (even though those of Mueller and Hoewedes' differ by colour only; Neuer, on the other hand, can be distinguished from all others with some certainty). Bought four minifigs - the codes worked for Hoewedes (got two of them) and for Neuer (that one I was quite sure about after feeling the hairpiece). Got another Hummels instead of Mueller though (again the same hairpiece in different colours) - as I saw later the bump code indeed didn't match that of Mueller according to the post earlier, it had an additional horizontal bar on the right as for Hummels, but that bar was nearly impossible to see. I'm still going to try finding out another Mueller and finish the second set. :-)

Interesting, this appears to be my first post here, after a while of just reading :-)

Edited by login

In the german homepage of the Lego shop the DFB-minifigs were listed as Sold Out!

I haven´t thought it would happen so fast...

I'm quite sure these don't have alternate faces, but it's bothering me that none of the reviews take the time to prove that! I'd love to see a picture of a bunch of blank backs of heads, without hair.

I may be the only one here, but I implore the next reviewer to take the time to do so please.

Or if anyone has seen a review where they do this, I would be grateful and happy if you would share.

It's driving me crazy...Uh...More crazy, I suppose.

I was looking forward to these when it came out because I wanted to get a flesh minifig head with goatee... When I saw the pictures it seems all of them have stubble beard and moustache... My excitement died down.

WOHOO! Found my first three soccer minifigures. It was easy to find Joachim Löwe, because of the tile. The other ones I found with the help of bump codes, which I posted before. The list it's not quite accurate, but for Andreas Shürrle the bump codes on the list are correct. For Kroos the bumps are incorrect on the list and I had to check the hair, which is quite easy to feel for. (emmets hair)

27069562125_de95935986_z.jpg

I'm quite sure these don't have alternate faces, but it's bothering me that none of the reviews take the time to prove that! I'd love to see a picture of a bunch of blank backs of heads, without hair.

I may be the only one here, but I implore the next reviewer to take the time to do so please.

Or if anyone has seen a review where they do this, I would be grateful and happy if you would share.

It's driving me crazy...Uh...More crazy, I suppose.

And just for you Actor Builder

26795221270_42eb5d624f_z.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

And just for you Actor Builder

Thank you!

None of them has a double sided face, believe me :-)

I believe you, thanks to cebelicamya.

I've got a few coming from a German Bricklink seller which I managed to get for the very reasonable price of $4.87 each! Can't wait for them to arrive. With my luck they'll take a few weeks to clear customs. :cry_sad:

I know it's been posted before but where are these sold again in Germany?

Real, Muller, Galeria Kaufhof ?

Any and all help appreciated.