CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

Damn it. I would've preferred this serie instead of serie 15 :look: :look: I guess there wasn't even hope for me to buy them since the euro is freakin' expensive. :sadnew:

Fleshies have grown so much on me, that I actually like them more than yellow figs now, yellow figs seem... ugly next to fleshies. It was the other way around back in 2007 though.

Edited by Otherworld

Apart from being a nightmare to feel for, the inclusion of back printing and an accessory for all characters is a breath of fresh air after the Disney series :P

When are they available again in official Lego stores? I am going there today but i guess it's too early right? :(

Other stores will carry them as well, just later if i remember correctly?

When are they available again in official Lego stores? I am going there today but i guess it's too early right? :(

Other stores will carry them as well, just later if i remember correctly?

14th May is the launch date though I've read somewhere that it might be available to VIP customers on the 2nd of May.

Just went to my local little toy shop and asked if they can get me a full box. She needs to confirm now. Let's hope!

If I get ahold of a full box I'd be happy to trade / sell figures here on the forums. But don't get your hopes too high, just trying what I can!

That was a rumor and nothin else.

Wasn't it you who told us that?? I was curious about that and was surprised to just see the Germany team unsteady of the rest.

Yeah, that was, but that was a rumor from Sir von Lego who himself wasn't entirely sure of it. I think he mentioned they were still figuring something out/there was an issue with licensing or something, I dunno. So it was never 100% confirmed.

Yeah, I remember that

He said it might happen, but it was never confirmed

I hope it will happen at some point though. I'd love to get some French, Italian and Spanish players

:wink:

:look: ?

:look: ?

Just a random wink. I think they had the entire series done by the time we posted that. :tongue:

I hope it will happen at some point though. I'd love to get some French, Italian and Spanish players

This would be great, but I don´t believe in that.

I guess, the main reason why we get the german team, is because Lego is now an official partner of the DFB (Deutscher Fußball-Bund = German Football Association).

But I haven´t heard anything about partnerships with other Soccer associations.

I don´t know the range of this partnership, but I don´t think it would be very conducive if they´d produce Minifigs of other teams.

The european football championship starts already in a few weeks, if there were plans to make other national teams, we sure had heard something about that.

In my opinion, it wouldn´t make much sense to release other teams when the EFC is over...

Edited by Mellow

I didn't mean this year.

I hope it at some point. Maybe in 2020 or something

It could be either a National Team or a Football Club

I wouldn't mind to get some Real Madrid minifigures :laugh::wub:

We also never got another olympic team, so i think the german soccer team will stay as unique as the GB olympic team.

I think the only logical way to get the full set of this will be to buy a box, open the bags up and distribute it.

Do they actually practice selling these by the boxes over in Germany ? (or Austria/Switzerland) ?

I would have no chance to feel for those, even if I (with great help from my girlfriend) did never feel for a wrong figure. But with 8 (?) different hairpieces there are so many multiples that you have no chance at all. Except for Jogi, of course.

You can't feel the colour, can you :grin: ?

I would have no chance to feel for those, even if I (with great help from my girlfriend) did never feel for a wrong figure. But with 8 (?) different hairpieces there are so many multiples that you have no chance at all. Except for Jogi, of course.

You can't feel the colour, can you :grin: ?

If your high you probably can, lol. I know early CMF series had bump codes but they got rid of those. :(

The sales lady at the Lego Store in Munich told me May 1st it will be on sale. Limited to 16 per customer

Don't trust people who don't feel bags, buy 16 of them and don't blink. They are aliens and use x-ray vision to complete this series.

In Ebay you can pre-order the complete set starting from about 80€ (90$ / 53£).

Thats not really cheap, but I think, it´s for many collectors the only way to get the full set without the risk of buying some twice...