CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

btw, where in Germany would one find cmf packets anyway? I sometimes install medical equipment in Germany for a week or two at a time and all I can find are Kaufland, Lidl, Aldi and Penny none of which stock any LEGO at all.

I can find them in Spar here, but I couldn't find any Spars in Germany.

btw, where in Germany would one find cmf packets anyway? I sometimes install medical equipment in Germany for a week or two at a time and all I can find are Kaufland, Lidl, Aldi and Penny none of which stock any LEGO at all.

Aren't those supermarkets? You should go to toyshops or warehouses that sell toys. Isn't that the same in every country?

You will not find them at those supermarkets with only one exception: Real. However Real usually has only a few which are sold out quite fast.

So far I've bought minifigs at:

LEGO Store

Toys'R'Us

Kaufhof (Department Store)

Real (large supermarket)

Heinemann (Duty Free Shop at almost every airport)

Thanks. Supermarkets sell them here so i figured it might be the same there. I might stumble upon one of those, though they are probably only in larger cities. What about Muller?

Yes, i bought some of my minifigures at Müller. Usually they have 1-2 boxes there.

You can also buy them at Karstadt.

Karstadt, local toy shops and Lego stores are the way to go for me in Germany mostly.

Wait, does anyone know when EXACTLY they are supposed to come out? (or ARE they out already?) Kinda confused right now and i don't want to miss them (unless they suck of course)

Wait, does anyone know when EXACTLY they are supposed to come out? (or ARE they out already?) Kinda confused right now and i don't want to miss them (unless they suck of course)

June 2016

Oh man I'm from Canada but going to Germany for the first time...at the end of May! lol I think I'm just going to miss getting these.

Funny you ask that, because we're getting a LEGO Messi. Here's our first look at the series. :classic:oitTkuS.png

From eBay. :classic:

I still think that this is fake, but a picture of this just showed up on a Mexican Facebook group as well. This one is not with tilted printing at least. :)

25813230091_f3866e6a0e_o.jpg

I still think that this is fake, but a picture of this just showed up on a Mexican Facebook group as well. This one is not with tilted printing at least. :)

25813230091_f3866e6a0e_o.jpg

That still looks awful. I'm not complaining though as I'm not getting these.

Again, no way a Barcelona Messi would be in a DFB minifigure series. And I also think they would come with short sleeves and shorts...

Again, no way a Barcelona Messi would be in a DFB minifigure series. And I also think they would come with short sleeves and shorts...

Short sleeve arms are more than likely, because TLG only needs to produce them in few colour variants (white + different skin tones).

Also dual molded Legs should be there...maybe even tripple molded legs...

Doing searches for summer images...

I find it so weird that I find more listings for this on any site than Disney or Series 16.

Sorry for the random question with my first post but I'm not sure where to ask this.

Would any German users know if it is possible to buy sealed cases of minifigures from places like Galeria Kaufhof, Karstadt, TRU or the official LEGO stores. I will be in Berlin in June and I'm hoping to obtain a full set of these as I am a huge soccer/LEGO fan. I am pretty good at feeling the bags usually but I imagine that all of these figures will be identical apart from the hair, so a sealed box might be the only way to ensure that I get a full set.

Thanks in advance!

Trying to figure this out, too. Guess I will try my luck at a small local toy shop and ask if it would be possible to buy a sealed one.

Will Whitefang review this series, too by the way?

Trying to figure this out, too. Guess I will try my luck at a small local toy shop and ask if it would be possible to buy a sealed one.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have it yet ;)

Try the Toy-Store in Asseln. The owner is a nice guy and as far as I can tell an AFOL himself. A trip to his shop is worth it for just taking a look at his UCS Star Wars Models ;)

Just throwing this out there with the many other collectors - I'm very much interested in these and am hoping to connect with someone willing to pick some up and ship them to me in the US.