CM4Sci

71014 Soccer Minifig Series

So, it will be only Germany then?

No Spain, England and France? :sceptic:

Guess not. The guy said it wasn't decided.

I have to pull back. Just saw the announcement video. It will be 16 minifigures and no names were announced yet. I suppose the will only be sold in Germany. But no final statement for that.

But as it's a license from the DFB it is pretty much given to be only sold in Germany.

Edited by KCMatze

Well..... Now that we know this is indeed a DFB license, I think a mod should move this thread to the Licensed Forum

Edited by Robert8

Well..... Now that we know this is indeed a DFB license, I think a mod should move this thread to the Licensed Forum

Haha, I so know what she said!...

And no, I think it's fine here. The Olypmics series wasn't moved. Minecraft is a license and it's still here.

And no, I think it's fine here. The Olypmics series wasn't moved. Minecraft is a license and it's still here.

Oh, but the Disney and Simpsons Series are in the licensed forum

Well, anyway....

So....... 16 guys, huh?

That's surprising.

I think Amazingbricks said this series has less than 16 minifigures

Oh, but the Disney and Simpsons Series are in the licensed forum

Well, anyway....

So....... 16 guys, huh?

That's surprising.

I think Amazingbricks said this series has less than 16 minifigures

I take full responsibility on that rumor, sorry. Like I've said on other pages, I was told hints and I misunderstood them. Sorry about that and I'll make sure to tell you guys the hints next time.

I found a tiny handful of foreign sites with this listed being more expensive than Disney/previous series by $1-$2. Might be wrong, but for now.. I dunno.

German newspaper/ website "Die Welt" reported a RRP of 2.99 Euro and a limited release in quantity (2.2 million) and locality (Germany).

Oh..... these guys will be expensive.....

Edited by Robert8

Oh..... these guys will be expensive.....

I've read too much soccer player news to know where this is going...

And do we know that this is a small limitation? I don't fm have anything to compare the number. If it's really that limited I might the first time ever but a box as I want this series to be complete. Argh!

So anyone with numbers for normal series per country?

Well, the 2012 Team GB minifigs are the only thing we have as a base of comparison and those were quite limited as far as I remember, thus I assume the scarcity of this series will be on the same level :hmpf_bad:

Personally, I don't give a megablock about football, but a CMF with fleshies? Count me in :thumbup:

Team GB were limited in the sense that they were sold only in the UK (and possibly Ireland, if I recall correctly). However, they were not limited within the UK. They were available at a number of outlets, all the usualy places that CMF are sold. And there were plenty before and during the Olympics, they even went on sale for a while at the end of the Olympics.

Team GB were limited in the sense that they were sold only in the UK (and possibly Ireland, if I recall correctly). However, they were not limited within the UK. They were available at a number of outlets, all the usualy places that CMF are sold. And there were plenty before and during the Olympics, they even went on sale for a while at the end of the Olympics.

I'd even say they were in quite a few non-usual places, as shops seemed to stock them to cash in (at least in London)

The hands on the video are yellow.. I really hope they are fleshies. I am craving for more flesh.

Personally, I don't give a megablock about football, but a CMF with fleshies? Count me in :thumbup:

As an American that's my natural state on the topic of soccer. However, news of this series did get me to watch the Bundesliga matches we get, so I wouldn't mind getting one of them just for the novelty of it.