Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now 3: Day Eight

I am the tracker. And I'm not lying. I'm very happy you're back, Scum.

How incredibly convenient!!!!

Still haven't read everything but is increasingly apparent that the town block is led by scummy pudding.

I'm willing to admit my theory could be completely incorrect (go ahead and have at that statement) and I'm trying to find a solution that everyone can agree with. You are not, and that concerns me. Lynching Petr fails to address the possibility of you being scum. There's any number of things that can go wrong during the night and enable you to win the game.

Logically of course Petr could have access to those things too, but the issue is, if my theory is correct, then we have two kills to deal with, and that's a giant risk.

If your theory is correct, then the scum have at best one kill, maybe. Since we still don't know why it's not around. Even if we assumed Petr somehow converted Toki, it would take a LOT for us to lose game in any case.

Lynching Petr makes winning in my scenario MUCH more precarious and difficult, where it's barely necessary to winning yours since he'll die at night anyway.

Do you see what I'm saying?

That's another place your math doesn't make sense is that you have a protection action and one of you claimed bomb. So if Petrus and I wanted to kill someone, one would be blocked and one would have to guess who you protected, Cranebeinn or Toki.

Toki? :wacko:

Call me back-pedaling or whatever, I'm trying to be realistic since nobody is willing to bet the game on either of our theories 100%.

How incredibly convenient!!!!

Still haven't read everything but is increasingly apparent that the town block is led by scummy pudding.

Is that like figgy pudding? I don't really need to talk to you. I know you're lying. You know you're lying. I just have no idea what you did to Toki. But Canute seems to want to give you an opportunity to do it again. And by convenient... it's proven I'm the tracker, a tracker at least, I found the "protector", the "vig", the blocker and the investigator. Granted the blocker and investigator, I tracked them after they claimed to me. Which is what Scum would do with their tracker role, right? :hmpf: Scum always try to verify Townie claims. :wacko:

I told you in private, I left town and could not possibly have sent in a NA before leaving and certainly not after the day started.

I have no idea why you picked me to do your little gambit but it irritates me!!!

Pudding is scum and is misleading you, I am vanilla and have no NA.

I told you in private, I left town and could not possibly have sent in a NA before leaving and certainly not after the day started.

I have no idea why you picked me to do your little gambit but it irritates me!!!

Pudding is scum and is misleading you, I am vanilla and have no NA.

You just told me in private that you had to have been framed...

In fact he paraphrased your entire conversation and was under the impression you were going to make a case against him, or kill him during the night.

You accept his paraphrasing of our conversation, yet you think he's scum. You accept his paraphrasing of our conversation, but you don't accept that (according to you) he no longer suspects me of being a SK.

You were apparently resistant to even coordinating with him after you were tracked.

Because I didn't assume he was town just because he tracked me. Because that would be very silly.

He said the same thing to me that (according to you) he said to you about seeing the tracker as more of a scum role. I am also pretty well known for being paranoid, especially with Pudding.

There is literally no way to confirm you since you killed the investigator. It just seems so damn convenient and Pudding-Head wouldn't stop ranting about it. It wouldn't be that far-fetched if it was an all an act and a plot by the two of you to get rid of the only other investigative role we had.

I don't know how many times I have to say that I didn't know that Danr was the investigator, and if I had known I wouldn't have killed him.

I didn't know your identity up until Night Six. What concerns could I have shared that you could've answered? "I think you're the SK and there is absolutely no way to know one way or the other until you're dead"? :wacko: If you're the SK you have little choice but to be playing along, same goes for if you were the vig. You've been a complete unknown, and you still are, and I'm still not convinced you should be around.

You've had time between night six and now to talk to me and try to find out for yourself if you really do think I'm the vig or a serial killer. You even go so far as to say you're not sure here, but you still want me lynched - you're saying there's a possibility you might think I'm the vig and you want me lynched? You're not even telling me why you think I'm a serial killer apart from "Pudding acted like he thought you might be and then stopped acting like that, and you killed the investigator". Has no other vig ever accidentally killed another town power role? Plus, you had to come up with some weird idea that I was on another scum team to justify why I was out killing scum night one. Killing scum (and scummy scum at that) night one is what a vig does. Nobody has counterclaimed vig, and there have never been more than two kills in a night, so which is it more likely we have: a vig, or a serial killer and no vig?

That's all you can do is state you're the vig and not the SK. We can't even know one way or the other anymore now that our investigator is dead.

I'm pretty sure I'm more pissed off about that than you are.

I'm willing to admit my theory could be completely incorrect (go ahead and have at that statement)

OK, I will:

Since you couldn't get us to believe Petr had a Town action and just didn't trust us.

Then you couldn't get Cranebeinn and me to lynch Petrus.

And now you can't save Petr by convincing people I'm Scum and getting me lynched.

And now you just absolutely need Petr to survive until the night phase. That has to happen at all costs and despite all logic.

and I'm trying to find a solution that everyone can agree with.

Has anyone else weighed in on my idea that lynching Petr and blocking me does the same thing without getting Petr to a night phase.

And have you pointed out to anyone that the protection you are supposedly capable of and the blocking action and the bomb claim really makes your math a narrow margin of possibility?

You are not, and that concerns me. Lynching Petr fails to address the possibility of you being scum.

Yes it does. Lynching him would show us what alignment he is when he flips. If he's Town (which he isn't) then I'm Scum. There you go.

There's any number of things that can go wrong during the night and enable you to win the game.

Name them. With the roles we know we all have, what would go wrong?

Logically of course Petr could have access to those things too, but the issue is, if my theory is correct, then we have two kills to deal with, and that's a giant risk.

But the bomb wouldn't be targeted, one of us (I can't kill anyway but allowing for theory) can be blocked and the remaining two targets, one of them gets your protection.

If your theory is correct, then the scum have at best one kill, maybe. Since we still don't know why it's not around. Even if we assumed Petr somehow converted Toki, it would take a LOT for us to lose game in any case.

My theory? I don't feel like I have a solid theory. I am afraid that you are suddenly 3 times as active, depserately trying to prove that I'm lying about Petr. I'm concerned that you want him to make it to the night phase so badly that this is your fourth strategy to achieve it!

Lynching Petr makes winning in my scenario MUCH more precarious and difficult, where it's barely necessary to winning yours since he'll die at night anyway.

But you're not considering how hard it would be for any Scum to figure out who to kill. Look at the numbers. Even if there is one kill of a Townie tonight and Petr is Town, which he isn't, but for your sake, there are then five people left tomorrow. Maybe one is the SK, which we've seen no evidence of. 3 Town, 1 SK, 1 Scum? You keep saying I'm the remaining Scum working with the SK. That would leave three Townies to take care of the evil duo!

Do you see what I'm saying?

No.

Toki? :wacko:

For your math to work, Toki has to be Town. Who else would a possible target be for you to protect??

You accept his paraphrasing of our conversation, yet you think he's scum. You accept his paraphrasing of our conversation, but you don't accept that (according to you) he no longer suspects me of being a SK.

You even go so far as to say you're not sure here, but you still want me lynched - you're saying there's a possibility you might think I'm the vig and you want me lynched? You're not even telling me why you think I'm a serial killer apart from "Pudding acted like he thought you might be and then stopped acting like that, and you killed the investigator".

Thank you for pointing this out. Yet another inconsistency. Hey, Petrus, Canute thinks you're a Serial Killer and you're working with me to kill the whole Town. But he can trust you to kill Petr, right? :wacko:

And told everyone that I was suspicious of the tracker to protect myself in case one of you was Scum. It's being cautious. Any Townie should know that, Canute. Unless you are stuck in Scum Perspective.

Are you saying that you specifically pointed out that you'd be leaving before NA deadline? It is possible to send NAs in before a day ends, you know. Especially if your team has already agreed to something. I already pointed out how your going–out–of–town announcements pinged me. At one point, you dropped in to say something like "Back to family matters!" which was a trip to the zoo. Do you see anyone else feeling the need to post their day trips? I can't post for eight hours! Should I warn people when I go to sleep?

You're irritated? Oh no!!! *oh2*

You just told me in private that you had to have been framed...

If you're town and I'm town the yes I was framed; was it not implied?

I did not send NA before leaving since i have no NA!

Your

Oops!

Your fierceness in trying to have me lynched when you know full well I'm town is concerning and quite scummy.

vote: Puddinghead (Hinckley)

Vote Count

Tarr Egg-Chaser (Tariq j): 8 votes (Chromeknight, TrumpetKing, Piratedave, CallMePie, Pandora, Adam, Lady K, Jackjonespaw)

Jafri (Jackjonespaw): 1 vote (Tariq j)

No Vote: 1 (Hinckley)

With 8 votes, Tarr Egg-Chaser (Tariq j) has been lynched.

You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

Heading to northern Quebec, no cell reception or electricity. Won't be active for 4 days ... Sorry

My oh my oh 'nother lie-oh. Looks like you posted your absence about 12 hours into the Night phase. That gives you...let me count...1,2,3,4............12 hours to get a Night Action in.

If you're town and I'm town the yes I was framed; was it not implied?

Framing doesn't cause you to appear like you targeted Toki.

Your

My what?

Congratulations to everyone who has decided not to lynch Petr, the Truth–Teller! :sweet::thumbup:

Your fierceness in trying to have me lynched when you know full well I'm town

:laugh:

You just told me in private that my result must've been tampered with but then you voted for me. :wacko:

Vote: Petr Half-Troll

Your responses to Pudding are odd and scummy.

I know I'm the vig so Canute's concern about wanting to keep Petr around for the night is wrong. We have a night action result, we should test it.

If Pudding has been lying then we'll know tomorrow.

I keep forgetting:

Vote: Petr Half-Troll (Piratedave84)

Well, yeah. He's been giving me the impression he doesn't fully trust you for like the entire game. He wouldn't even try to deny that. And yet somehow whenever we start to consider to kill you, Pudding-Head comes up with some other lead we need to chase or someone else for you to kill. He's been making it look like you guys have been suspicious of eachother and if he's scum it wouldn't surprise me if that was a charade, too.

Because I didn't assume he was town just because he tracked me. Because that would be very silly.

He said the same thing to me that (according to you) he said to you about seeing the tracker as more of a scum role. I am also pretty well known for being paranoid, especially with Pudding.

I know. Of course you would both be suspicious of eachother in that situation. It's just that with my theory I'm thinking that you confirmed eachother as scum and SK rather than vig and tracker.

I don't know how many times I have to say that I didn't know that Danr was the investigator, and if I had known I wouldn't have killed him.

You don't have to say it, the message is out there, everyone can decide for themselves if they believe you or if they don't.

You've had time between night six and now to talk to me and try to find out for yourself if you really do think I'm the vig or a serial killer. You even go so far as to say you're not sure here, but you still want me lynched - you're saying there's a possibility you might think I'm the vig and you want me lynched? You're not even telling me why you think I'm a serial killer apart from "Pudding acted like he thought you might be and then stopped acting like that, and you killed the investigator". Has no other vig ever accidentally killed another town power role?

I don't want you lynched at the moment. People are not fully trusting in either mine or Pudding-Head's theories, and I'm willing to work with them on this because they haven't had access to all the information up until now. The game is still on, so whether or not we have a lynch is in the hands of the town, and I wouldn't have it any other way, so no, I'm not in crazy blood haze tunnel vision we-need-to-lynch-you-right-at-this-very-second on you like Pudding is with Petr.

Plus, you had to come up with some weird idea that I was on another scum team to justify why I was out killing scum night one. Killing scum (and scummy scum at that) night one is what a vig does. Nobody has counterclaimed vig, and there have never been more than two kills in a night, so which is it more likely we have: a vig, or a serial killer and no vig?

You're right! That's a stretch. We were desperate for answers at that point. We still are. I'm willing to admit I considered it as a possibility. I still do, but that's spectacularly unlikely at this point.

But Pudding-Head brought up the damn idea, so don't act like I'm the one person who doesn't trust you. We were all in on that conversation, even if Pudding-Head was faking his end of it.

Having a four-person scum team (like I was rolling around in my head back before I suspecting Pudding) seems like a reasonable compromise for no vig. That would've just left you as the person we had to kill.

More recently I've been suspecting Patrekr was our vig, or maybe our vig just didn't feel strongly enough to kill and died before the role could be revealed. There's a lot of people that fit that description.

I'm pretty sure I'm more pissed off about that than you are.

If you're the vig, then I can totally understand that.

Since you couldn't get us to believe Petr had a Town action and just didn't trust us.

Then you couldn't get Cranebeinn and me to lynch Petrus.

And now you can't save Petr by convincing people I'm Scum and getting me lynched.

And now you just absolutely need Petr to survive until the night phase. That has to happen at all costs and despite all logic.

The first two was me looking for a reaction. Cranebeinn has been sharing my suspicions since before the day started, dummy. :tongue: I told him beforehand I would be searching for a response from you, to see if you were just dead-set on lynching Petr to win the game or if you still considered our 'vig' to be a veritable threat. You responded exactly as I suspected.

You keep saying I want to save Petr but you can't come up with shit for reasoning as to why. I swung the idea of blocking and killing him because that prevents an EXTRA death today, which is something I can completely get, being townie.

And have you pointed out to anyone that the protection you are supposedly capable of and the blocking action and the bomb claim really makes your math a narrow margin of possibility?

What math, the possibility of a scum win tonight in the case of me being right? It doesn't take a genius to figure out who the freaking bomb is and I can't exactly predict who you're going to kill.

Yes it does. Lynching him would show us what alignment he is when he flips. If he's Town (which he isn't) then I'm Scum. There you go.

We lose the game if he flips town.

If you're town, then yeah, you're probably right, and Petr's almost assuredly scum, but neither I nor anyone else here can be as sure as you can. You don't seem to be grasping that.

But you're not considering how hard it would be for any Scum to figure out who to kill. Look at the numbers. Even if there is one kill of a Townie tonight and Petr is Town, which he isn't, but for your sake, there are then five people left tomorrow. Maybe one is the SK, which we've seen no evidence of. 3 Town, 1 SK, 1 Scum? You keep saying I'm the remaining Scum working with the SK. That would leave three Townies to take care of the evil duo!

Name them. With the roles we know we all have, what would go wrong?

But the bomb wouldn't be targeted, one of us (I can't kill anyway but allowing for theory) can be blocked and the remaining two targets, one of them gets your protection.

I've been asking you this of Petr's role all day...

Off the top of my head, maybe have some sort of strongarm modifier, I don't know. All I know is that what you're suggesting has more margin for error. I don't know by how much, but anyone can see that. Unless Petr is transferring the Ghosts of Scum Past or something to Toki and that's why they haven't been killing or whatever you try and spin up. :laugh:

My theory? I don't feel like I have a solid theory. I am afraid that you are suddenly 3 times as active, depserately trying to prove that I'm lying about Petr. I'm concerned that you want him to make it to the night phase so badly that this is your fourth strategy to achieve it!

Name any possible scum role you know of that can target people without killing them and win the game by getting to the night phase despite being blocked and kill.

For your math to work, Toki has to be Town. Who else would a possible target be for you to protect??

I thought it would've been obvious that I would protect Cranebeinn.

Thank you for pointing this out. Yet another inconsistency. Hey, Petrus, Canute thinks you're a Serial Killer and you're working with me to kill the whole Town. But he can trust you to kill Petr, right? :wacko:

The plan of block and kill Petr gives Petrus a chance to prove he's committed to doing what everyone thinks is best. (Assuming people agree with this plan. Where'd they all go again? :look: ) He wouldn't have much choice regardless of whether he's vig or SK but he'd get lynched immediately if he didn't.

I'm willing to admit my theory could be wrong, so I'm willing to talk things out so we can all reach a compromise. Try it sometime. :thumbup:

And told everyone that I was suspicious of the tracker to protect myself in case one of you was Scum. It's being cautious. Any Townie should know that, Canute. Unless you are stuck in Scum Perspective.

And I never told you I was the protector in case one of you was scum. Oh wait, you are.

Wow! Jumping STRAIGHT to his side, huh, Petrus? You guys must trust eachother more than I thought. What happened to the Pudding-Head that told me to not protect Petrus and told Crane not to block Lauga in case she had shapeshifted the bomb so we could get Petrus killed last night? Or was Lauga's entire screwed-up claim another charade?

You keep trying to poke holes in my stance on Petrus, but I don't think you're given any indication as to what yours is, Pudding? You were hoping he'd die last night...unless that was a lie, too? :laugh:

Come on, Petrus. Surely if you were actually the vig you would at least recognize some of my concerns. Or at least pretend to.

Can somebody else get on and make their voice heard?? I feel like it's same two or three people on loop here.

For the record, Pudding-Head believed Lauga was the bomb, I swung the idea of not protecting Petrus, he was completely on board, but then after Crane decided to block Lauga (preventing the bomb) he didn't seem to mind.

And then I suggested Pudding track Petr and not Lauga... :laugh::ugh:

Hmm. It had have been a lie, or you didn't seriously think Lauga was a bomb, or you were completely honest and you're not in fact working together, but Petrus is jumping to your defense anyway? :wacko: My logic hurts.

I think you're hoping to cover the voices of reason with your walls of text.

For the record, Pudding-Head believed Lauga was the bomb,

What? I thought if she was a shapeshifter like I was then she would be the bomb if she targeted the real bomb. I didn't want Petrus targeting her in that case.

I can't believe you believe Petr's defense. That is ridiculously confounding on top of everything else. He said he left town before the Night Action phase and that's clearly a lie.

What? I thought if she was a shapeshifter like I was then she would be the bomb if she targeted the real bomb. I didn't want Petrus targeting her in that case.

Bull. :sweet:Crane, can you confirm that this is a lie? Pudding was completely on-board with letting Petrus kill Lauga with no defenses.

Bull. :sweet: Crane, can you confirm that this is a lie? Pudding was completely on-board with letting Petrus kill Lauga with no defenses.

It was worth discussing, yes we talked about it. But then I wanted to track her, which you've even said, instead of killing her.

But you're again avoiding the important question. How is it possible you still believe so strongly that Petr is Town?

Up until three minutes before the NA deadline, my target was still Lauga.

It was worth discussing, yes we talked about it. But then I wanted to track her, which you've even said, instead of killing her.

But you're again avoiding the important question. How is it possible you still believe so strongly that Petr is Town?

You never once said we shouldn't kill Lauga. You said you were sure that she was scum.

You did want to track Lauga and I said you should track Petr... :laugh: :laugh: I can't get over that.

I don't, I just believe very strongly that you're scum.

Yeah.

We're done here.

All has been said in PMs and it's time to shine some light on.

Adamar. You're the bomb. Every-blocking-one knows it so I'll just come out and say it. Unless you're scum of course (see case 1 below). You seem to think PuddingHink is town. So why haven't you voted for Petr yet?

PetrDave. Dude. It doesn't matter how little of the thread you've read, the first thing you post when back is "vote:hinkleyhead". Justify it afterward if you like, but he's called you out and clearly one of you is lying. If it's not you it's him, therefore vote him. You're vanilla, or you're scum. (See case 2 below)

TokiKing. You're vanilla, unless you're scum (see case 2). You get told PetrDave acts on you and you don't vote him? Even if you don't trust PuddingHink, and you think he's lying (in which case, vote puddinghink!). Not voting him makes you seem like you're protecting PD and protecting him makes it seem like he converted you to his side, which would be a night action, which was what PuddingHink saw.

Petdora - You're the vig, unless you're the SK. But why stop there? Why not contemplate that you're actually scum (see case 1)? "But I killed Lambi, a scum!" Is your defence. Let's look at that claim though. If you were scum and it was the actual town vig (or, hel, SK) that killed Lambi, you'd just be claiming her scalp after you offed the vig night two or three. "But PuddingHink tracked me!" Well if he's scum too he's a lying liar and hasn't (necessary) tracked anyone. CMPnute could be right. Maybe.

CMPnute. You're the doc, unless you're scum. 'Cause let's face it. You're pushing hard for something, that makes you one or the other. You've got this theory that PuddingHink is scum and is about to win. You think Petdora is the SK, but as outlined above haven't gone the step of thinking she's scum. Why not? You need there to be two night kills for your theory to work (SK and scum). What if for the last three nights we've only seen one kill (attributed to the vig) that's actually a scum kill? And why the resistance to having Petr lynched? Puddinghead is right, you haven't got a clean end game scenario if there's still a blocker and doc in play.

And finally PuddingHink. You're the tracker unless you're scum (though yes, you could use a scum tracking ability I think?). If you're scum, why aren't I dead? Is it because you tried night 2, which lead to Mist getting lynched? If you're scum you're lying about tracking Dave. In fact you'd be lying about (possibly) all your tracks. You posted a list of your actions in the thread with Petdora CMPnute and I. I asked you about it and you confirmed its correct.

It isn't.

You listed tracking me target LodmundDuvors night four.

But I blocked Munud the strange. I even told you that. Straight up. You've lied about that, what else have you lied about?

Let's look at the cases.

Case One has PuddingHink, Petdora and Adamar as scum, poised to win with one more lynch.

But Petdora is the one who pointed out the discrepancy with the track list and Adamar doesn't want to lynch PetrDave.

Case one doesn't float. Petdora and PuddingHink aren't both scum (or scum and SK partnered)

Case two has CMPnute, PetrDave and their new convert TokiKing as scum, poised to take over the game tonight by avoiding the lynch on Dave and either lynching PuddingHink today or killing tonight while Petdora the vig is blocked.

Case two is a live option and leads to game end.

So even though it looks like PuddingHink is a liar, or just not paying attention to screen names vs character names, if he is scum, he's scum by himself and can't win tonight.

If he isn't scum though. Team CMP can. Hink needs to be tested by lynching PetrDave.

vote: Petr half-troll (PirateDave)

CMPnute. You're the doc, unless you're scum. 'Cause let's face it. You're pushing hard for something, that makes you one or the other. You've got this theory that PuddingHink is scum and is about to win. You think Petdora is the SK, but as outlined above haven't gone the step of thinking she's scum. Why not? You need there to be two night kills for your theory to work (SK and scum). What if for the last three nights we've only seen one kill (attributed to the vig) that's actually a scum kill? And why the resistance to having Petr lynched? Puddinghead is right, you haven't got a clean end game scenario if there's still a blocker and doc in play.

What? :wacko:

Petrus has been killing all these people. We've been determining these targets in the town block, dude. *huh* There HAVE only ever been two night kills ever. We lynched Mist because you blocked her and there was no scumkill, because we know Petrus killed Dagstyyr. Petrus killed scum on day one! Of course he's not scum!! *huh* He's either the vig or the SK!!

From our Group PM with me, Canute and Cranebeinn:

Canute: Should I protect Petrus? I doubt she's at risk but if Lauga has shapeshifted the bomb, it would put all of our doubts about her to rest.

Me: I'm glad to hear you say that because we were probably all thinking the same thing.

Canute: Discuss it, we have time.

Cranebeinn: Don't protect her, protect Pudding. I'll block Petr.

Me: I was going to track Petr but I'll switch to Jafri.

Cranebeinn: Should I block Lauga?

Me: But then she wouldn't kill Petrus :wacko: We only have 2.5 hours. I want to track Petr.

Canute: Block her too.

Cranebeinn: I'm all for killing Petrus. I won't block anyone.

Me: No. Block her and I'll track Petr. I feel that is the safest

(There, either one of you deny that's how it concluded. Go ahead.)

Me: I'm tracking Lady K, Hello?

Me: Canute, you're here but not responding. What do you think we should do?

Canute: She's getting killed and blocked so track Petr.

Me: (after Day starts) Who got protection?

Canute: Pudding.

(I reveal in a thread with Petrus that Petr tracked Toki)

Canute: Let's lynch Petrus. If the Scum could convert, they would've been now and I don't think there are any Scum left. There was probably four Scum and a SK. That seems balanced.

Pudding: Then what is Petr doing???

Canute: He must not trust you or Cranebeinn. We haven't killed Scum in a while and people must be keen to the fact that there is no investigator.

Me: What????? There's no way he should have a role and not have claimed it yet. We didn't kill anyone yesterday, we blocked the vig, what do you mean? ANd why defend Petr??

Canute: I'm not. We'll block him tonight and lynch him tomorrow. But what could it possibly be. We're looking for something that isn't there. Let's lynch Petrus.

Me: How can she be Scum when she killed Lambi?

Canute: NO, she's SK.

Me: Petr is Scum!

Me: Remember he tried to proxy his vote because he trusted me so much? Why wouldn't he claim his role if he trusted me? Maybe Petrus's theory about priming is right? But we saw them kill Pala and Tammo. :wacko:

Canute: Lynch Petrus, block Petr, track Toki.

Me: Lynch Petr and the game will probably end!!

Me: I looked back and he did claim vanilla to me.

Canute: Why would the game end??? The Scum can't be dead, they're not a cult, nothing fits.

Me: Maybe they tried to kill me the past three days?

Why do you think there's THREE scum left? Since when I have ever suggested Agnar is scum in my theory??

Why would I have suggested Pudding track Petr if Petr is on my scum team?

Where are you getting all this Crane? :wacko:

The second half of your dumb play is not relevant Pudding-Head, I told Cranebeinn I would be attempting to draw you out.

Vote: Petr Half-Troll (Piratedave84)

I'm willing to admit my theory could be completely incorrect (go ahead and have at that statement) and I'm trying to find a solution that everyone can agree with.

And this is why I'm not fully on board with your thought. You seem incredibly insistent that Pudding-Head is likely to be scum, but there isn't much proof in the night actions. It's more an educated guess from his behavior and his leadership, and while my sentiments are shared to a degree, I don't know that it's enough to derive a full lynch off of. What worries me is how dead-set you are on having him lynched today. Lynching Petr or Pudding-Head will verify each other, so what exactly is the problem with lynching Petr today?

You listed tracking me target LodmundDuvors night four.

But I blocked Munud the strange. I even told you that. Straight up. You've lied about that, what else have you lied about?

And my result says Kapmaud. :wacko:

I ducked up the names a lot. But I tracked you Night Four targeting Kapmaud. July 25th

And this is why I'm not fully on board with your thought. You seem incredibly insistent that Pudding-Head is likely to be scum, but there isn't much proof in the night actions. It's more an educated guess from his behavior and his leadership, and while my sentiments are shared to a degree, I don't know that it's enough to derive a full lynch off of. What worries me is how dead-set you are on having him lynched today. Lynching Petr or Pudding-Head will verify each other, so what exactly is the problem with lynching Petr today?

Because I think lynching Petr will lead to the game ending tonight.

I guess we'll see. :sceptic:

Bull. :sweet:Crane, can you confirm that this is a lie? Pudding was completely on-board with letting Petrus kill Lauga with no defenses.

He conversed with LaugaK about targeting the "vig"-Adamar supposedly in order to protect the role. In reality it was to have LaugaK trigger Adamar. PuddingHink realised that it if LaugaK was a a scum and shapeshifter she'd now be 'weaponised' and couldn't be killed at night. Clearly we couldn't let that happen, so I offered to block LaugaK so that the Petdora could kill her. Of course I didn't fully trust Petdora either so I didn't actually block LaugaK that night. And no, I haven't lied about it, everyone just assumed I'd done it and didn't ask.

So either Adamar is not da bomb (hence probably scum) or LaugaK didn't actually target Adamar, or her role doesn't perform as advertised (which I think is the most likely case).

Yup, triple checked now: Night four, you tracked Kapmaud, Zempk. Sorry about the mixup. The character names and the names of some of the players get mixed up in my brain.

Why are you saying Munud, though?

So either Adamar is not da bomb (hence probably scum) or LaugaK didn't actually target Adamar, or her role doesn't perform as advertised (which I think is the most likely case).

Or, like I suggested in my theory, there never was a claim. Remember how Pudding was all depressed over Lauga not getting day-killed by vengeful Tarr? It seemed like he was trying to get her silenced as soon as possible, to me.