Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now 3: Day Eight

And how would I have been exposed if I knew who everyone was targeting? Where's the risk, exactly? This makes no sense. I would kill people.

Because if we had caught on any point you would've been screwed, where here, we can all be distracted wondering what the hell the scum are doing and listening to you go on about the traitor or conversion or whatever.

It would not be the first time. Someone was also protected that night. We've also seen three other nights without a kill. The Scum mentioned that I got their kill blocked on that writeboard. There are definitely other options. You've been around long enough to know that. Weren't you Polina in Baritones 3? It happened to def in that game.

And you're just bringing up these options now? Mencot was blocked, there was no scumkill, we lynched her, she came up scum. I'm open to other possibilities but it seems self-explanatory.

We all discussed and took turns convincing each other. The other two will hopefully vouch that I've done my share of changing my mind. You haven't gone along with shit. We've never advised you on your Action. I did once, but there was no confirmation before Night Actions were due and nobody pressed you. It's pretty convenient to refuse to discuss who you were targeting...in case you were tracked, maybe?

In case you were pulling what you pulled in Ragnarok 2. Which you are. Except it doesn't look as convincing because your team sucked.

This is what a bad person would try to get those outside of the Town block to believe. Those in the Town block should know this was not the case. I mean, the vig killed the investigator, for megabluck's sake.

What, that you've been running the show when it comes to the town block? You've been in the middle of it the entire time. We used to not have a PM and we all had to coordinate through you. You've had a hand in all the pies and that should already be plain for everyone to see. There's a reason you're always the one to come forward to the people outside the block with new information and a lynch target.

Awww, Poow Canute. :cry_sad: Nobody has assuwaged his conewns. Poow Poow Canute. Your quote there describes how Mafia games are played. Sorry that I forgot how you were the hero who tried to spare Dagstyrr and Lauga with all of your freaking wisdom. I was originally tracking Dagstyrr and the vig can confirm that we decided to target him after discussing it. And he didn't just seem to be in the writeboard, his name was in the writeboard. I purposely left that part of the story out, and in fact, I said that the Scum were stupid and did nothing clever. at all. with the anonymous writeboard opportunity. I was waiting for someone to slip up or bristle about it. You seem to want to talk about it. Was it your idea to put "DD says" in the trashed comments? That was pretty smart. It must be really hard to be the bright shining beacon of brain cells in a dead pool. You're itching for everyone to know how you got Dagstyrr killed? Huh? Does poow Canute want some cwedit with his assuwagement? :cry_happy: Doos hims?

It was a very clever move. It also made a great excuse for killing off a quiet townie. If you're calling me scum then spit it out.

Since I can "whip out my kill" whenever I want, why wouldn't you block me? If I'm just making shit up, what makes you think I'm not already the killer? Doot de doot. Everyone's dead so I'll just sit here and wait...until I can get Petr killed...because...that's...when...killing should start again? :wacko: Your reasoning is ducked. Not as ducked as Lauga's role but pretty ducked.

Because tonight would be your opportunity to win the game. We lynch Petr, you and the 'vig' each kill somebody, tomorrow is a tie between you two and two townies. Game over. This theory only recently occurred to me and like it's been blatantly obvious, you haven't been killing, you've been saving it, forgoing ANY possible risk, instilling doubt that the scum even have a kill anymore, until you can pull it out at just the right moment to win the game.

We chose to track Petr and now you have the result. He targeted Toki. Have I mentioned that? How would this buy me time? Was I in danger of being lynched today? I don't think I was. As a matter of fact, wouldn't Petr be the natural choice for lynch today? Oh no, that's right. You wanted to lynch the vig. :hmpf:

It buys you time because you're running out of excuses. All your empty wondering about traitors and conversions and whatever dies once everyone has been tracked. Then what? The only logical response is for the town block to start looking at eachother. And since one of you is scum and the other is the SK, that's obviously not a good thing for you.

Bottom line, I'm still not making up the result and I'm starting to get worried that you're Scum and one mislynch away from winning. Miraculously. After the ten dumb stooges of Scum preceded you.

Oh really? Well shit, then why wouldn't I be killing? :laugh: :laugh: If the reasoning for a scum infiltrating the town block and then NOT killing is so COMPLETELY lost on you, then explain how I could possibly be scum?

I've already said, I don't know! You think there were four Scum to begin with? He has to be doing something and Toki isn't dead. He freaking lied. He is Scum. Period. If Toki was the traitor and contacted them and knew whatever it is he needed to know to be the real traitor or whatever do you think they would indicate that to us? Do you think the real traitor would've told Agnar and Lodmund and me about contacting them. Do you think you the Scum gave us the actual number of people who contacted them? Maybe Petr is protecting Toki? We did broadcast that we thought he was Scum. Petr even asked why he wasn't dead! Scum have had a protector in the past. In many games. I do not know what he's up to because I am not Scum. I only know that he did, in fact, target Toki and now you are turning against me despite trusting me the whole game, only after trying to convince me and Cranebeinn to lynch the vig.

I think you're number five. I don't think Petr lied. I'm done discussing the traitor. You brought up the dumb idea, townies have died for screwing around trying to figure out the traitor situation, there's no reason for Petr to have not been killing (unlike you), I think you purposefully doled out the number information in the writeboard to instill doubt, and, again, I only asked you because I wanted to see what your reaction is: your suspicion about the 'vig' seemed to vanish when you teamed up as scum and SK. Was it killing Danr that confirmed the SK to you? You said the 'vig' had been acting suspiciously all the way up to that point, then it became 'unreadable', then somehow the vig regained trust enough to be invited into the town block PM.

My reasoning amounts to...wait for it...he targeted Toki. My role doesn't tell me what he did. It just tells me he targeted him. So what do you think he was doing that is so Townie of him? What Townie role is he using on Toki? And don't tell me I'm making it up. It happened. So humor me for that second, Mr. Too–Obtuse–To–Be–Town. If, objectively, as a Townie should be, I'm telling the truth, what Townie thing was he doing for Toki?

How do I humor that? It's total bull. :tongue: You can't come up with an explanation for how the action is scummy, I can't come up for an explanation as to why it's townie. :laugh: I don't think it happened.

So am I Scum or not? Doesn't exist? If I'm not Scum, why would I have you chase nothing. What is happening? I never even knew exactly what people were doing before NA deadline. We discussed options so we wouldn't need to suspect each other. We discussed the best options and the blocker and vig chose their own targets...obviously. And you said you never wanted to discuss who you would be protecting.

You are scum. I'm saying "it doesn't exist" because it was almost ludicrous to think you were scum to most of the town block before, so while you seem to believe there's scum left outside the town block because of traitor or conversation or whatever kind of reasoning you spin up, the simple fact of the matter is there aren't any. There couldn't be. YOU can't even come up for an explanation what they've been doing this entire time, but I CAN: you are scum. Argue all you want, you can't come up with a better reason for there to be no scumkills.

Rather, if you were townie, I KNOW you could. I can't understand why my logic there is so foreign to you. My reasoning is perfect and you just can't seem to grasp it at all. You want us to continue on our goose chase for scum that you can't explain still existing. :laugh:

You've protected me for half of the game. :wacko: Are you suggesting I tried to kill me?

And I refuse to take the blame for Townie deaths. I've been pretty thoughtful about lynches and night kills. You have seemed pretty flippant about it to me.

Oh my god. No. You have the kill action, you've chosen not to use it. Having no scum kill has induced more doubt than I've ever seen in a town block, and in you. :tongue: It is the perfect cover.

You don't care how thoughtful or flippant any of us have been about it, because after Darr died you knew you were in the clear, that every suspect remaining was townie.

You must be blind. I've said it from the beginning. I've said it every time I post about the vig in the day threads. When I breath, the words "vig (or possibly SK)" follow every exhale out of habit. I was more than responsive, I brought the entire situation to you, in case he was the SK and killed me. Then, we all decided to block him! :wall: How is that not responsive? We blocked him. Because we thought he might be the SK. :wacko: You're...not making sense anymore...you're not even representing reality anymore.

But you're not willing to follow through on it. You never have been. I've swung the idea of lynching the 'vig' MANY times and every time somehow you've fed us a new target by the end of the day.

You.

'Bu-whaaaa? Oh, but why wouldn't I have killed, Pudding-Head?? :look: It makes no sense! If I had the kill I would've killed. There is no risk! My mind is broken. :wacko: '

:tongue:

So, did I block the vig out of our PM or did I not respond to your idea that he might be the SK? Which is it?

That's just it. You've been willing to entertain that long-standing theory we've had for a long time in PM, but we never did anything about it other than that one block. Then after the 'vig' killed the investigator, you lost your shit, and said the vig was making no sense, then like a day later you said "nah, we talked it out" and invited the vig to the PM. What changed? Was that when you decided to ally?

Oh, that's so rough. I hope you can afford the medical bills for your PTSD. :wacko: Fruitcake. I thought the same thing, because I am Scum hunting, not Scum.

Well, you've been doing a terrible job of it lately, whereas I've just found him.

You say you're scum hunting, but you can't come up with any logical reason that doesn't get contradicted as to, if they do exist, what they could've possibly been doing without kills for three days.

The reason to track Jafri would be to clear him or discover he is Scum. Are you suggesting I would track someone without an action, say they targeted someone and expect to survive the rest of the game? How do you think I would accomplish this? After running through my own team so hastily of course.

Because like I just said, you can win the game after tonight.

Canute, you're wrong. Maybe I'll go back and forth more with you later but it's too much right now. I'm very busy until later. You are wrong

Why wouldn't I have just let Cranebeinn be lynched if I was Scum.

You have tunnel vision, you aren't even considering other options and you are completely wrong.

So you could start building a town block around you.

I'll consider any logical option you can possibly throw out. Give me something. Anything. If you're so sure about Petr being scum explain why there haven't been any kills. We can't be killing eachother on such flimsy premises anymore, look at the last five people that've gotten killed. We need some kind of explanations for what's going on, and I think I have the best one.

You're doing an even worse job at Scum hunting because I am not Scum. I have the result on Pete targeting Toki. Notice Petr. Told us all he'd be on an emergency family trip to the zoo? Doesn't that seem like over compensating pre-defense?

Promise me, if I'm lynched and there's a tomorrow, lynch Petr

But for Odin's sake, please someone else weigh in here.

Are you claiming Petr predicted that he would be tracked and decided to not be here in order to explain himself?

Boy, that sure is a hell of an explanation for why the scum haven't been killing anyone.

I'm not even convinced Lauga's claim was real, now. It'd explain why you wanted her to get day-killed.

So you could start building a town block around you.

I'll consider any logical option you can possibly throw out. Give me something. Anything. If you're so sure about Petr being scum explain why there haven't been any kills. We can't be killing eachother on such flimsy premises anymore, look at the last five people that've gotten killed. We need some kind of explanations for what's going on, and I think I have the best one.

I have given you something!!!!! Petr targeted mother-megablocking Toki. megabluck you. That's all I've got. It's the god damn truth. I guess I have one other thing: You're wrong!!!!

Are you claiming Petr predicted that he would be tracked and decided to not be here in order to explain himself?

Boy, that sure is a hell of an explanation for why the scum haven't been killing anyone.

I'm not even convinced Lauga's claim was real, now. It'd explain why you wanted her to get day-killed.

I'm saying that yesterday his proclamation that he'd be at the zoo pinged me as I said in private to you and CK. And yes, it's possible he's staying away to survive the day.

This has been a very entertaining tennis match to watch, and it's also a lot more reading than I thought I'd be doing today. I think I have... well, not a solution, but a course of action that we might take. Based on my thinking, I believe that it would benefit the town greatly.

What's most disturbing about Canute's claims is that his math works out, regardless of whether or not Pudding Head is in league with a false vigilante. In the day's discussions, it's been revealed that we have a vigilante, a protector, a blocker, a tracker, and a bomb. If the vigilante is a townie, then Pudding Head simply commands him or her to target the bomb, and then there were five. Petr gets lynched today, and then there were four. Pudding Head targets and kills someone, presumably Canute, and then there were three. Counting on Cranebeinn's trust, tomorrow they lynch Toki, because surely he must be the last scum, and then there were none. In the event that the vigilante is a third party or scum-aligned, then it simply follows the path that Canute laid out.

We had an investigator, we had a vengeful, and presumably Lauga had some role, which only Pudding Head ever heard about and now she'll never be able to tell us. That's eight roles, which strikes me as one or two too many, but being that I've never hosted a game I'll leave it at that. However, any way you cut it, it's suspicious that the scum haven't killed anyone in the past few days.

Pudding Head, you keep alternating between suggesting that Canute is wrong and a townie and suggesting that he's scum. Pick one.

Here's my suggested course of action. Today, we lynch nobody. Yeah yeah, the lynch is the town's main weapon, what will we do without a lynch, blah blah blah. We give Petr a chance to defend himself tomorrow. Pudding Head, if you're a townie, and you're so confident that Petr is scum, then I guess you can have him killed tonight by the vigilante. If he flips town, we'll know what to do with you. In any event, no matter who the last scum is or who the last two scum are, there's no way for them to win tonight if we don't lynch anyone today. At worst, we wake up tomorrow with the chance to hear from Petr and learn his side of the story. At best, we get to learn who was right, who was wrong, and who was scum.

This has been a very entertaining tennis match to watch, and it's also a lot more reading than I thought I'd be doing today. I think I have... well, not a solution, but a course of action that we might take. Based on my thinking, I believe that it would benefit the town greatly.

What's most disturbing about Canute's claims is that his math works out, regardless of whether or not Pudding Head is in league with a false vigilante. In the day's discussions, it's been revealed that we have a vigilante, a protector, a blocker, a tracker, and a bomb. If the vigilante is a townie, then Pudding Head simply commands him or her to target the bomb, and then there were five. Petr gets lynched today, and then there were four. Pudding Head targets and kills someone, presumably Canute, and then there were three. Counting on Cranebeinn's trust, tomorrow they lynch Toki, because surely he must be the last scum, and then there were none. In the event that the vigilante is a third party or scum-aligned, then it simply follows the path that Canute laid out.

We had an investigator, we had a vengeful, and presumably Lauga had some role, which only Pudding Head ever heard about and now she'll never be able to tell us. That's eight roles, which strikes me as one or two too many, but being that I've never hosted a game I'll leave it at that. However, any way you cut it, it's suspicious that the scum haven't killed anyone in the past few days.

Pudding Head, you keep alternating between suggesting that Canute is wrong and a townie and suggesting that he's scum. Pick one.

Here's my suggested course of action. Today, we lynch nobody. Yeah yeah, the lynch is the town's main weapon, what will we do without a lynch, blah blah blah. We give Petr a chance to defend himself tomorrow. Pudding Head, if you're a townie, and you're so confident that Petr is scum, then I guess you can have him killed tonight by the vigilante. If he flips town, we'll know what to do with you. In any event, no matter who the last scum is or who the last two scum are, there's no way for them to win tonight if we don't lynch anyone today. At worst, we wake up tomorrow with the chance to hear from Petr and learn his side of the story. At best, we get to learn who was right, who was wrong, and who was scum.

:wacko:

I don't know if Canute is Scum or not. I refuse to pick one. I don't freaking know. As I've said, I've trusted him almost this whole game. Most of today, I'm telling him to stop being stupid. Not thinking he's Scum any more. But he has twice tried to convince us to lynch the vig! Even though I have a result on Petr, he still was pushing to lynch the vig. Since I know, and I realize I'm the only one currently with the benefit of knowing beyond a doubt that I'm telling the truth, that Petr targeted Toki, I can't help but thinking he's trying to buy Petr an extra day for some reason.

His entire accusation stems on the fact that I would choose not to kill just to enjoy watching Townies kill each other. :wacko: That answers things for him for some reason but it just isn't true. And it's not strong reasoning. Why would I choose not to kill when I'm (according to him) "controlling" the Town block who has all been very silent on this matter and as I've said I find them quite uncontrollable, thank you. So why wouldn't I just kill whoever I wanted since I know I'd be able to get away with it. Why are none of us dead???? I may not have been able to find any Scum, at least not since asking the investigator to target Dar. Not since then anyway. But I've certainly not let any of your identities leak. To a fault! Says the dead investigator. To be honest, I think Canute is probably Town, with his head up his megablocks. Yet I refuse to "pick one" as not leaving options open is the way to a dead Town. And as much as Canute wants you to believe that I'm against lynching the vig, I said, after getting my result that Petr targeted Toki that we should lynch Petr and discuss lynching the vig tomorrow, if there is a tomorrow. I understand what he wants to accomplish with that from a Town angle, but there's not much reason to believe that he isn't the vig. I do know that Petr targeted Toki and claimed vanilla. He should be lynched.

Why have a day without a lynch? Why do you want it to go to Night phase without death? Your math may be "right" but the vig knows who the bomb is so I couldn't direct him to explode himself. So, now your math is off. Why aren't we hearing from more people? And you said you'd be suspicious of the bomb if Tarr ended up being Town and yet you haven't said a word about the bomb today.

You want us to give the Scum another chance to do whatever they are doing that has us all confounded just to hear what Petr has to say. :hmpf: Why don't we lynch him and then you will all see that I am telling the truth? If he flips Town, then lynch me tomorrow. The vig, blocker and protector all are aware of what is going on. I can't kill anyone with my tracking action but since everyone has already been tracked, just block me. Doesn't that work too?

What has Petr offered us so far that two of you are keen to give him a chance to explain himself? He has offered virtually nothing in analysis or accusation. He has lied. I caught him targeting Toki. No-brainer. Lynch Petr. *huh* What the megabluck?

His entire accusation stems on the fact that I would choose not to kill just to enjoy watching Townies kill each other. :wacko: That answers things for him for some reason but it just isn't true. And it's not strong reasoning. Why would I choose not to kill when I'm (according to him) "controlling" the Town block who has all been very silent on this matter and as I've said I find them quite uncontrollable, thank you. So why wouldn't I just kill whoever I wanted since I know I'd be able to get away with it. Why are none of us dead???? I may not have been able to find any Scum, at least not since asking the investigator to target Dar. Not since then anyway. But I've certainly not let any of your identities leak. To a fault! Says the dead investigator. To be honest, I think Canute is probably Town, with his head up his megablocks. Yet I refuse to "pick one" as not leaving options open is the way to a dead Town. And as much as Canute wants you to believe that I'm against lynching the vig, I said, after getting my result that Petr targeted Toki that we should lynch Petr and discuss lynching the vig tomorrow, if there is a tomorrow. I understand what he wants to accomplish with that from a Town angle, but there's not much reason to believe that he isn't the vig. I do know that Petr targeted Toki and claimed vanilla. He should be lynched.

It's easier to just sit back. You had so much freaking credibility. What's the point of making the threat known? If you had been killing people, we would've been kicked into gear, we would've been on guard. Instead, you've sat back in the shadows, letting us wonder just what the hell the scum are doing. It's a cover story that's so good you can't even think of a logical alternative - and you're the one who made it happen in the first place. :laugh:

Why are none of us dead? That would've immediately implied a leak in the town block. IE, you. Except there's nobody left to leak it to. You can just keep it to yourself and let us run amok. If we're 'uncontrollable', it's only because you don't care who we ultimately end up killing, as long as it isn't the vig or yourself, since the rest of us are all townie.

Why have a day without a lynch? Why do you want it to go to Night phase without death?

Yeah, Agnar, don't be silly. We've established Pudding-Head's insatiable bloodlust for townies already, why are you putting forth such a ridiculous proposal to him where somebody doesn't die.

You want us to give the Scum another chance to do whatever they are doing that has us all confounded just to hear what Petr has to say. :hmpf:

"Don't give the scum a chance to do whatever it is they are doing that I can't up with a single goddamn explanation for." :tongue:

This is best. Your strategy was so good you didn't even have a way to talk yourself out of it. :laugh:

This is best. Your strategy was so good you didn't even have a way to talk yourself out of it. :laugh:

You're way too stuck on this. That is one of the biggest things pinging me about you now. I lean towards you as Town. But Townies normally aren't this confident in a ludicrous theory. As I refused to listen to what Agnar told me, you have definitely "picked one". Why do you insist on repeating your theory? I think you've made it clear. You're sounding almost desperate.

If you're Town, will you even feel like an megablocks when you find out you're wrong? Because you are.

Speaking of making things clear, have I mentioned that Petr targeted Toki?

Speaking of Toki, where are you? Are you the person who keeps reading this thread as a guest?

You're way too stuck on this. That is one of the biggest things pinging me about you now. I lean towards you as Town. But Townies normally aren't this confident in a ludicrous theory.

It might be ludicrous if it were someone other than you - who has pulled this of before, in the last Ragnarok game even - and if there were any other theories to speak of.

Except for the "I saw him do a thing! Kill Petr!!" theory.

off*

Except for the "I saw him do a thing! Kill Petr!!" theory.

What are you going to do when you find out I'm telling the truth?

And it wasn't just the last Ragnarok game, I did it in the Forest game too. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned how I was Scum in both previous Ragnarok games. My performance in previous games isn't an argument. I'm Town. I'm the tracker. Petr told me he was vanilla. Petr targeted Toki. Petr lied. Why would he lie? Probably because he's Scum. Therefore, lynch Petr.

Your theory is that I threw three of my fellow Scum under the bus in order to not use the kill and then try to get everyone to lynch the mastermind threat of a player, Petr. I can follow your train of thought as you say you had it in our PMs. That's one thing that makes me lean Town on you. But keeping the Town PRs alive to make them kill each other...is a weird theory to be so stuck on. That's what makes me suspicious of you. You're speaking nonsense and really sticking to it. To a fault. Like your butthole took the place of your mouth.

Cranebeinn and I didn't like your plan to lynch the vig and now you're trying desperately to get me lynched...based on nonsense. I'm trying to lynch Petr...based on fact.

Your theory is that I threw three of my fellow Scum under the bus in order to not use the kill and then try to get everyone to lynch the mastermind threat of a player, Petr. I can follow your train of thought as you say you had it in our PMs. That's one thing that makes me lean Town on you. But keeping the Town PRs alive to make them kill each other...is a weird theory to be so stuck on. That's what makes me suspicious of you. You're speaking nonsense and really sticking to it. To a fault. Like your butthole took the place of your mouth.

He's not a mastermind of a threat, he's the only remaining player you haven't tracked, and incidentally the last townie lynch you need before you and the vig can clean up shop and win the game. As far as keeping us alive, well, it'd sure look fishy for you, who claimed early on to know so many PRs, to be the only one left alive while our 'vig' is about and about wiping out the entire town, wouldn't it?

he's the only remaining player you haven't tracked,

Which is why we're just now finding out he has an Action. You realize that supports my point as well, right? Who else would I have targeted but the person we didn't have a result on. He was the last person who none of us had targeted. We had no results on him. Now we do. But you'd rather lynch me. :wacko:

and incidentally the last townie lynch you need before you and the vig can clean up shop and win the game.

I'll try to put this gently: Anyone who believes that the vig or the SK would be working with the final Scum to clean up after not killing for a few days...is a fucktard.

As far as keeping us alive, well, it'd sure look fishy for you, who claimed early on to know so many PRs, to be the only one left alive while our 'vig' is about and about wiping out the entire town, wouldn't it?

You honestly think our vig is the SK and has agreed to work with me?

You honestly think our vig is the SK and has agreed to work with me?

Yes. It would explain a lot of your scummier actions, and some of the vig's. (Investigator's death, your frantic back-and-forth on your suspicions concerning the vig, and your recently-cemented unfaltering support of the vig). You said the vig was acting very strangely very early on, this would sure as heck explain that, too.

So, just to clarify, you refuse to see any other options other than me being Scum?

So, just to clarify, you refuse to see any other options other than me being Scum?

Other than "you're scum and we should lynch you" or "you're town and we should bet the game on it", I don't see any.

There's Agnar's idea but apparently you're in some sort of crazy blood haze and need to lynch Petr today.

What has Petr offered us so far that two of you are keen to give him a chance to explain himself? He has offered virtually nothing in analysis or accusation. He has lied. I caught him targeting Toki. No-brainer. Lynch Petr. *huh* What the megabluck?

As I understand, a large part of Canute's argument is that you're lying about Petr targeting Toki in an effort to make us lynch Petr and probably night kill Toki, who would theoretically be townies. Repeating that you saw Petr targeting Toki, as such, isn't achieving anything.

I'm not sure CMP is saying this as clearly as he could: if you're scum, then two of your teammates got screwed early (Lambi and Jarl), and Mist and Dar were unavoidable lynches. That leaves you in a sticky position. If you were to use the kill, then the town block would be asking more questions about the people they'd been targeting. Most importantly, the blocker would've been asking key questions. The person I blocked didn't kill anyone, so maybe they're town? That kind of thing. Instead, the lack of kill led us to lynch people like Ragnvald. It breeds confusion, and as you said in a private PM to me, makes the tracker a fundamentally important role, because how else are we to figure out who has an action and who doesn't?

For the record, I'm leaning towards you (Pudding Head) being town. I think Canute is also town, and this is just a massive misunderstanding. However, I sure as shite don't trust you blindly. I think that there's enough of a chance that Canute is right that we should try to keep the bodycount to a minimum. I personally believe that we should have no lynch today and that the vigilante should target Petr in the night. It would be somewhat useful to hear what he has to say, but I think it's more useful to know his allegiance. Then, come tomorrow, hopefully there's only one body on the ground, a body that reveals key information about who's scum and who's not. If there's a conclusion, YAY. If there's a tomorrow and he flips scum, we lynch Toki and probably kill Canute as a policy kill. If he flips town, then we lynch you and probably think about lynching the vigilante.

In the event that the vigilante kills someone other than Petr, then the town will still have a clear enough majority to take action against him or her.

Other than "you're scum and we should lynch you" or "you're town and we should bet the game on it", I don't see any.

There's Agnar's idea but apparently you're in some sort of crazy blood haze and need to lynch Petr today.

That decision is not up to only me. Or are you suggesting I'm so diabolical I could lynch someone on my own?

So, humor me, and answer what you've ignored several times, if I'm lynched what do you do tomorrow when I flip Town? Because that is what would happen.

To make it abundantly clear, my goal with this plan is to keep the number of the bodies to a minimum while maximizing the amount of actionable information we receive, thus letting us keep our numbers but now with solid, confirmed evidence to go on.

As I understand, a large part of Canute's argument is that you're lying about Petr targeting Toki in an effort to make us lynch Petr and probably night kill Toki, who would theoretically be townies. Repeating that you saw Petr targeting Toki, as such, isn't achieving anything.

I'm not sure CMP is saying this as clearly as he could: if you're scum, then two of your teammates got screwed early (Lambi and Jarl), and Mist and Dar were unavoidable lynches. That leaves you in a sticky position. If you were to use the kill, then the town block would be asking more questions about the people they'd been targeting. Most importantly, the blocker would've been asking key questions. The person I blocked didn't kill anyone, so maybe they're town? That kind of thing. Instead, the lack of kill led us to lynch people like Ragnvald. It breeds confusion, and as you said in a private PM to me, makes the tracker a fundamentally important role, because how else are we to figure out who has an action and who doesn't?

For the record, I'm leaning towards you (Pudding Head) being town. I think Canute is also town, and this is just a massive misunderstanding. However, I sure as shite don't trust you blindly. I think that there's enough of a chance that Canute is right that we should try to keep the bodycount to a minimum. I personally believe that we should have no lynch today and that the vigilante should target Petr in the night. It would be somewhat useful to hear what he has to say, but I think it's more useful to know his allegiance. Then, come tomorrow, hopefully there's only one body on the ground, a body that reveals key information about who's scum and who's not. If there's a conclusion, YAY. If there's a tomorrow and he flips scum, we lynch Toki and probably kill Canute as a policy kill. If he flips town, then we lynch you and probably think about lynching the vigilante.

In the event that the vigilante kills someone other than Petr, then the town will still have a clear enough majority to take action against him or her.

Lynching him and vig-killing him achieve the same result. We wouldn't hear from him either way. It sounds again like you just want him to make it to the Night phase.

And if you're leaning towards me being Town, you're leaning towards Petr being Scum. It's the best lead we've had in days. Why not follow through? :look:

I think he may have had a hand in having Mist (perhaps Darr too) targeted and I think he had no issues being the one to pull the trigger on that lynching, but other than that, yes, that's my theory.

What say you to this, Pudding-Head?

That decision is not up to only me. Or are you suggesting I'm so diabolical I could lynch someone on my own?

So, humor me, and answer what you've ignored several times, if I'm lynched what do you do tomorrow when I flip Town? Because that is what would happen.

If you flip town?

Then we'd block the vig and lynch Petr. If he's town too, then we lynch the vig.

Lynching him and vig-killing him achieve the same result. We wouldn't hear from him either way. It sounds again like you just want him to make it to the Night phase.

And if you're leaning towards me being Town, you're leaning towards Petr being Scum. It's the best lead we've had in days. Why not follow through? :look:

That's my point. You're not suggesting any in-between. You're opposed to any idea that isn't lynching Petr today. That looks scummy even to people on the fence, Pudding-Head.

It sounds again like you just want him to make it to the Night phase.

Hold on, are you now insinuating Agnar is scum too?

Lynching him today means that in a worst case scenario, three, maybe even four townies end up dead. Leaving him for a night kill gives us a lot of information while limiting the number of bodies. If more than one person dies, that reveals a lot while still giving us power to respond. If someone other than him dies, that gives us information. And if he dies, then how he flips gives us information. If nobody dies, even that gives us information. If you can't even see the difference between lynching him and night killing him, why are you so against the idea?

I think he may have had a hand in having Mist (perhaps Darr too) targeted and I think he had no issues being the one to pull the trigger on that lynching, but other than that, yes, that's my theory.

What say you to this, Pudding-Head?

Nothing.

That's my point. You're not suggesting any in-between. You're opposed to any idea that isn't lynching Petr today. That looks scummy even to people on the fence, Pudding-Head.

Knowing what I know, what else would I suggest? And what are you suggesting other than lynching me? You're spamming up the thread with your nonsense. What do I care about people on the fence? I'm telling the truth. Who are these people? Where are they?

Hold on, are you now insinuating Agnar is scum too?

I'm beginning to not even like you. His theory makes no sense and seems like he wants Petr to make it to the night phase. Because you suspect me I'm supposed to stop voicing my suspicions? Blow it out your Pie-hole

on. If you can't even see the difference between lynching him and night killing him, why are you so against the idea?

I can see the difference and it's one you're not acknowledging. Night-killing him gives him one more night to do whatever it is he does. Without having any idea what that is, why would you want to allow him another chance to do it?