sdrnet

SDRnet Winter Village 2015 (complete diorama)

Hello everyone!

As promised, there are some pictures of my new version of my winter village (taken during the fair in Lecco 1 to 2 August 2015).

An adventure born three years ago and still carry on with passion by adding new modules, buildings, scenes and details.

Take pictures around the complete diorama begins to be complicated having arrived to 2.5 meters wide and 1 meter deep!

I hope to be complete this long project by next year and exceeding 50,000 pieces and more than 200 minifigs.

I invite you to visit the Flickr gallery to observe all the details of each module. Thanks for coming!

Comments are welcome

Sandro

Complete Diorama:

19659153084_b571e572bb_c.jpg

Winter Village part 1:

19720112063_cb920d90b6_c.jpg

Winter Village part 2:

20347178111_9e95b625e7_c.jpg

Winter Village part 3:

19720145713_2976242f07_c.jpg

Another view of diorama:

20332573562_4558aeba6b_c.jpg

A funny scene:

19720091273_864f930c5a_c.jpg

The complete Gallery:

I hope you can fit in the new Winter Village set!! Looks great and impressive!! The river with bridges gives the whole diaroma extra depth!!

This is just stunning! You've done an awesome job of bringing together all the sets with the MOCs into a cohesive and lively scene.

That's just wonderful! I love it :wub:

There are so many lovely details and everything fits together so well. You're buildings are stunning but the river and the bridge and also the snow covered trees turn this diorama into something special.

Looks amazing just like last years model. I especially love the train station. So much to look at!

It's been fun seeing the updates to this. This is incredible. Definitely a sight to see!

I'd love to do something similar (meaning, a large Winter village layout) but I doubt I ever will. Too many other projects and lack of time/money will prohibit this. But I like looking at yours for inspiration if I ever am able to do it.

Keep up the great work. I'm going to save this post to look back in the future.

Great Job Sandro! Seeing it live is impressing for the incledible detail level! Your job is a fantastic inspiration to anyone that wants to realize a big diorama!

This is an amazing winter scene. I have enjoyed watching you develop it over the past two years. I would love to try my hand at this. :wub:

Beautiful! I checked out the close-ups on Flickr - so many great details, even just on the frozen lake. I spy Elsa, Anna & Olaf!

Lots of good features and details.

I'm not sure the Star Wars creatures work with the village. but they are interesting. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Countless hours of work with a very impressive result. Amazing count of details.

I can only recommend to go through all the pictures on Flickr. :wub:

Like to see it live...

That is a great setup.  The barn on the right reminds me of the famous Mormon barn in the Tetons of Wyoming.