Sign in to follow this  
LegoFjotten

[MOC] Washing Tub Pirate Raid

Hi,

great, really great MOC. I enjoy every detail of this build. There is so much to discover regarding the buildings and the different technics you have used to create this harbour scene.

My biggest congrats!

Supercute! Love all the great detailing you put into it and especially all the scenes and expressions of the minifigs!

Very nice moc, I keep looking at the pictures to see if I haven't missed any details.

Maybe it's a suitable set for Lego Ideas? *hint hint*

I totally love it! Nice details all over, especially on the minifigures. The fort/tower definitely has a classic Pirates feeling to it. Also, the half-naked lady slapping the pirate with a fish is hilarious! pirate_tong.gif

Great MOC; I must say I love the combination of white and dark tan bricks on the fort!

If this is your first pirate MOC, you're a great promise! Fantastic build

So much detail and visual appeal packed into such a small size! It's great! As other's have said, I'd buy this as a retail set immediately. pirate_satisfied.gif

Really nice overall shape and depth worked into those small buildings. I especially like the shack in the middle and the "tooth" pieces you used for detail on the front of the soldier's/treasury building.

Wow, that's just awesome! I LOVE the sense of narrative as you look around the diorama, with so many fun little "scenes" taking place.

The washing tub raid is a great nod to Lego's love of adding a pirate in one with an oar to many pirate sets, old and new. :)

I would LOVE something like this as an official set, and can easily see it being done with some simplification, removal of the base and obviously much less minifigs. A pirate dock/tavern set is a dream of mine!

I hope you won the contest, it's wonderfull! I saw your MOC in the web and now I can directly compliment with you!!!

Not bad for the first pirate MOC. Very nice constuction and scenes. I liked the color scheme too. Congrats!

Thank you again for all your nice comments, much appreciated!

As it turns out, I did actually win the competition! Somewhat to my surprise since Rolli made this awesome Captain Hook MOC for the competition:http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113411&hl=

(Shameless plug) If you like the moc don't be afraid of liking it on Flickr too! https://www.flickr.com/photos/100114564@N06/20159505328/in/dateposted-public/

As it turns out, I did actually win the competition!

Congratulations then, well deserved! Now you better come up with something containing even more awesomeness for 'PtV'!

So it was you that made this one :) Love it. saw somewhere on the internet maybe in 2016. But no credit to the builder.. Just saw it on Redbeards Cove on facebook :) Love it

This is awesome! Not only have you made a superb MOC, but the story you tell is a lot of fun!

Congrats!!!