Lucien70001

Lego Batpod Contest Winner

I just received an email from Lego stating I am a provisional winner of the Batpod and need to reply with a certain statement for them to ship it within the next 8 weeks. Anyone else receive this yet?

I just received an email from Lego stating I am a provisional winner of the Batpod and need to reply with a certain statement for them to ship it within the next 8 weeks. Anyone else receive this yet?

I haven't, but a few people on Brickset have.

I guess if we haven't received a notice then we haven't won. :sceptic:

I sent an e-mail every day for 30 days in June. I entered 30 times. No e-mail yet.

I sent an e-mail every day for 30 days in June. I entered 30 times. No e-mail yet.

Which most likely means you did not win. Once someone posts instructions I might bricklink the pieces to build one for myself.

Did any of you guys who won have to check your spam or bulk mail folders or did it arrive in your inbox?

Did any of you guys who won have to check your spam or bulk mail folders or did it arrive in your inbox?

Mine was in my inbox. But now I'm confused about this confirmation email everyone that won is getting. I responded and never got confirmation

Got a respons from Lego today that I had indeed won one :)

Wait, you got a second email? I got the first one saying I won. They wanted me to copy and paste a paragraph and reply to them with that. They didn't ask for my address or anything, just to copy paste that text. I haven't gotten anything back from them after I replied. Now I'm getting worried.

Wait, you got a second email? I got the first one saying I won. They wanted me to copy and paste a paragraph and reply to them with that. They didn't ask for my address or anything, just to copy paste that text. I haven't gotten anything back from them after I replied. Now I'm getting worried.

That is just what i did. Copy the paragraph and send it back to them

That is just what i did. Copy the paragraph and send it back to them

But did you get a second email? I haven't and I'm getting worried that I should've.

But did you get a second email? I haven't and I'm getting worried that I should've.

Based on what I've read on here and on Brickset, European winners are getting a confirmation email. US winners are not.

But I'm still hoping for a winner email. lol.

Based on what I've read on here and on Brickset, European winners are getting a confirmation email. US winners are not.

But I'm still hoping for a winner email. lol.

I thought the contest was for North America and Canada only?

Can someone post a screen shot of the e-mail or tell us what the sender address is? Or does it just say LEGO in all caps?