Sign in to follow this  
sam89

Indy set pics for 2008

Why wrong ?? First I really think its an amazing torso (having only 2 of them so far) !! Also, its great for us SW fansto be able to have more of them at affordable prices (thinking of the bike set ;-) !!).

I am really greatfull about that ;-)

*yoda*

sorry to be a pain but how much are these indie sets gonna cots in GB

any idea when these are out? i heard January here, on fbtb i heard April may *wacko*

thanks

-oobie

I think the second wave gets released in May...

Normally, the first wave should be in stores in January...

Could be wrong though.

I think the second wave gets released in May...

Normally, the first wave should be in stores in January...

That is what I remember but if you look in the pic provided by Renegade Clone, those sets are due in March *wacko* and they do liost the set n

Looking at the pic better, it appears that there is a new spear mould !! Look at the last black one on the right !

I wish! I think that's just a special effect of the spear "shooting" out from the wall :-/

Nice new pic we have there, these sets look even better now. Though i still can't quite make out the statue that indy has, oh well more pics will come.

Is it me or do the 2 cylinder pieces at the front of the temple look new?

LEGO Indiana Jones Catalogue Scan

indy.jpg

Found this at JWfan while reading about Spielberg making sure the dude who leaked the IndyIV film spoilers never works again :-D

wow that dudes screwed then ey?

by the looks of it we ain't gettin' no printed legs anymore :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-(

and looking at 7621 we might get a poseable whip :'-) kinda bitter sweet news also me might not get an islander minifig so againe :'-( :'-(

Edited by oobie scoob doobi noob banobie

Ah, thanks for the interesting picture, Mr. Clone! I'm still trying to figure out what the golden idol looks like....

I wish! I think that's just a special effect of the spear "shooting" out from the wall :-/

Yep, that's what I see to, thankfully.

I believe Chuck mentioned somewhere that those two were baby dinos attached upside-down.

And I really wonder why that Hovito disappeared from the pic *wacko* Reminds me of a certain K3-PO :-P

I think these are prototype images still subject to a good amount of change. I think the Hovitos member minifig might show up again along with the printed legs, especially because one has already been produced and displayed.

indy_lego.jpg

I also find it hard to believe that TLG would use the old Wormtail torso for Belloq, I think that might just be a temporary substitute for a more unique torso. Also, the head looks a little like the Lupin head, which would be really weird! I also see a small difference comparing the above picture to the larger Indy close-up on the scan; the newer one has a belt strap design printed across the shirt while the other does not. I hope the older design with the orange background shown above comes though....

wow that dudes screwed then ey?

and looking at 7621 we might get a poseable whip :'-) kinda bitter sweet news also me might not get an islander minifig so againe :'-( :'-(

Well this set does have one with leg printing, the islander has brown legs with blue print. Ok it aint much but it's something, remember just becasue this set dosen't have much leg printing it dosen't mean future sets wont.

Looking at the pics once again that temple pic suffers the K3PO syndrome !! Meaning the Hovito was digitally taken away for some weird reasons !!

Look on the side of the box and you'll see 5 shadows for 5 MFs, and in the pic there are only 4 ;-)

Indeed those in the entrance of the Temple are some adventurers baby Trexes !!

Also I just noticed in the entrance as well a piraka spike in reddish brown 8-

Ben Ellermann, an Admin from classic-castle recently posted a response from Lego rep "Matt" about the recently leaked pictures from 2008 here on EB.

Here's what he asked Ben to post on C-C:

The images that have leaked and all been released on EuroBricks for Castle, SpongeBob, StarWars and Indiana Jones are all preliminary images, and these products have changed slightly since these photographs have been taken. These images were taken for 'selling-in' to the trade, which is prior to the finalization of the models and contain prototype elements and graphics.

During this final period of the design process, is when the last tweaks are made to the models mainly regarding colors and decorations, and getting the model to it's final price... So please expect some minor alterations to have taken place!

You can however rest assured our new Troll Warrior minifigures will have green hands, will not be wearing re-issued Viking outfits or wearing fuzzy 'Supreme' wigs! I hope this will mean you can all get a better nights sleep tonight!!! ; )

Best Wishes

Are you referring to the updside down Norberts?

EDIT: Oh, those are baby t-rexes...

That is what I remember but if you look in the pic provided by Renegade Clone, those sets are due in March *wacko* and they do liost the set n

Looking at the pics once again that temple pic suffers the K3PO syndrome !! Meaning the Hovito was digitally taken away for some weird reasons !!

Look on the side of the box and you'll see 5 shadows for 5 MFs, and in the pic there are only 4 ;-)

Indeed those in the entrance of the Temple are some adventurers baby Trexes !!

*yoda*

Yeah judging by the shadow of 5 and from what we'e had posted from the lego rep i think it's a good bet to expect Hovito to be added at some point.

Baby T-rex's??? Oh yeah i see it now X-D Man that is so funny, someone in lego seems to of developed a real sense of humour. :-D

Baby T-rex's??? Oh yeah i see it now X-D Man that is so funny, someone in lego seems to of developed a real sense of humour. :-D

X-D indeed !!

The designers were probably asking how to integrate a lot of cool adventurers elements to please older AFOLs I guess :-D

At the end of the day it would be interesting to count how many adventurer parts we have in those 4 sets !!

Recycle On !!

*yoda*

X-D indeed !!

The designers were probably asking how to integrate a lot of cool adventurers elements to please older AFOLs I guess :-D

At the end of the day it would be interesting to count how many adventurer parts we have in those 4 sets !!

Recycle On !!

*yoda*

It makes sense to recycle most parts from there point of view i guess, what i like about these sets is that any jonny Thunder fans can simply remove the Indy figs and still use the sets.

It makes sense to recycle most parts from there point of view i guess, what i like about these sets is that any jonny Thunder fans can simply remove the Indy figs and still use the sets.

Or vice-versa if they want to make new Indy adventures! ;-)

I like this new pic, It seems *yoda* is right about the Hovito suffering K-3P0 syndrome, unless because the pic is cut off a bit we can't see him. Atleast we get a better pic of Jaque (spelling?) and his plane.

Can anyone see the "Big snake in the plane!" :-D

I really like the diverse use of that Piraka spine, very good for seaweed and plants as seen in AquaRaiders and this line.

TTFN! >:-)

yes! perhaps we'll get a normal tan shirt. Great!

I can see it before me...

TT

If lego does remove the naboo torso then i would hope for something more than a plain tan shirt, hopefully they would include some other design if that were to happen.

Slightly off topic from the current stance in this thread, but I have to say, kudos to LEGO for a job well done on these up coming sets. :-D

Normally I would never really buy this stuff, but I may have to get my hands on it just to say that I have them.

Oh and thanks for posting the great pics Navy. :-D

Cheers

DB

If lego does remove the naboo torso then i would hope for something more than a plain tan shirt, hopefully they would include some other design if that were to happen.

what other design? Only thing they could do is add the eagly wings and very tiny swastika, with collar markings...

I'd be very happy with a tan shirt with belt and collar.

(mmm... short sleeves and pants perhaps?)

TT