Zusammengebaut

VIDEO: Second Lego Star Wars Magazine (Europe)

Polish edition of the first one was released only six days ago, so we still need to wait a few weeks for the second one.

I saw the first edition at a newsstand +-2 weeks ago. The contents is (as expected) aimed at kids and the minibuild (X-Wing) isn't that interesting.

Only reason I'd buy this magazine is when there's a minifig included.

Is it possible to ask what is advertised as the free build with the 3rd issue - I remember reading somewhere it was an "imperial cannon" or something along those lines.

Is it possible to ask what is advertised as the free build with the 3rd issue - I remember reading somewhere it was an "imperial cannon" or something along those lines.

Yes, it's 2 stud shooters, one has blue studs and the other reds, including a stand for them.

I saw the first edition at a newsstand +-2 weeks ago. The contents is (as expected) aimed at kids and the minibuild (X-Wing) isn't that interesting.

Only reason I'd buy this magazine is when there's a minifig included.

Could you please notify me when there is a minifig included, and also where I can buy one?

Or someone make a thread when a magazine is out that includes a minifig? I can't keep track of it all.

Yes, it's 2 stud shooters, one has blue studs and the other reds, including a stand for them.

That sounds awful! Both the Chima and ninjago comics have minifigs pretty much every month with the occasion "weapons stand" thrown in.

I won't be buying this unless it includes a figure. Is the Slavw 1 model here the same as the Advent Calendar Version?

Yes, its the same... My son got the magszine as a gift from grandma so I could take a peak...