Sign in to follow this  
lego-art-italy

STAR WARS EPISODE VII DIORAMA

post-142368-0-62880300-1438624244_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

I have post the new LEGO ART ITALY creation: the diorama of the new star wars trailer where a star destroyer appear in jukka. We have built this ship in the last moth with the original istruction of the lefo set 10030, than we made mod the ship, also creating a frame with the lego star wars minifig (including itchy tie pilot -from the simpson itchy and scratchy-) like luke,chewie,han, and darth vader santa claus.

We have take the moc in Lecco (italian city near Como and Milano), and the 1th and the 2 agust 2015 we take part of itlug lecco, one of the most gratest italian lego convention.

If you would like in the Fb page LEGO ART ITALY you can find all the photo about ours and others creations.

In the next months we will make a biggest diorama of jukka, maybe with yours comments-help!

Thank you from LEGO ART ITALY. I hope than the moc enjoy you more than my english! :))

Manenti Simone, Lego art italy Chief.

Markus 1984

I know...now we are working for remove the sable and use Lego 1x1 Brown plate. In this diorama we had no use Lego because it was too much expensive! (Almost 150 euros)..

But thank you very much for the comment! Give us some months and you will see the upgrade!!

The principle is good... but... the ship needs to look more battle damaged. Changing the colours of a few plates to dark bluish gray, and changing the radar domes on the top doesn't seem to re-enact the scene too well in my opinion, of a so heavily damaged ship that its crashed.

I love it, but it's going to be a bugger to clean later on, sand is hard to get out of Lego :grin:.

Edited by Mr Man

Great Diorama! I have always been a fan of these. That's kinda one of the reasons why i loved the Lego Star Wars games so much because the levels looked realistic but had a touch of lego brillance in certain places.

Outstanding diorama, but embarrassing english :sick:

Magari la prossima volta chiedi una mano a un amico, così la gente capisce anche meglio di cosa stai parlando e interagisce di più.

Well I'm English, and while there may be a few typos, the message came across very clearly. We're not all so lucky that we're raised in a country where the international maritime / business language also happens to be the national language! (and I have to be honest, I don't speak a word of Italian and my French is atrociously mangled these days!)

Lego-Art-Italy I have to agree about the lack of battle damage - it's a good idea to apply some more variations in colour/texture (and maybe a few holes in the structure by removing plates) to give a sense of damage & decay. :)

I won't comment about the sand, except to say that I don't like it. It's coarse and it gets everywhere. :D