KevFett2011

[MOC]Episode VII-The Force Awakens-Apoca Star Destroyer on Jakku

Hi guys,

my MOC is finished and I am pleased to present it to you.

I have built 4 months because of the orders.The Diorama is 0,77cm x 0,77cm,but for the LEGOLAND Germany it will be bigger.Enough words,let the images speak :)

20245927372_7560e9abd8_h.jpg

19633262643_7ff3f804e3_c.jpg20066236908_df04da677a_c.jpg

20066227558_50f6384d45_b.jpg

Here is my flickr Photostream:

https://www.flickr.c.../125969262@N06/

I hope you like it! ;)

Sorry for my bad english.

KevFett2011

I like it a lot!

Especially the dunes, and all the nice greebles on the ISD.

(I do think its slightly bigger than a square 0.77 cm, though...;-))

Fantastic job! That was probably my favorite scene of the trailers so far...Star Destroyers are so epic, even when half buried in sand.

I've been watching the progress of this on Flickr and I really love it more and more as I see it. The idea of something at this scale is just mind blowing! The state of destruction and the rust, mixed with the sand is just absolutely perfect. It looks just like a 30 some year old crash. Not to mention the Amazing sand dunes! I always goggle over them when someones makes them like this, mostly cause I'd never be able to make them cause I don't have enough parts :grin: When you look closely at the sand around the Star Destroyer, you can see its not all uniform in a line. The fact you managed to break it up is just perfect! The smoothness of the dunes make sense, and the stirred up sand around the crash is a perfect compliment to that, not to mention is accurate, and amazingly represented in Lego bricks. I do have one question though, how much of the Star Destroyer is from 10030? I can definitely see some original parts, but I'm not sure. Overall, this is just a fantastic display! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Hi guys,

thank you for your feedback.Nice that you like my MOC.

@IronFish

I built the micro speeder if i finished the MOC on 6 48 baseplates,because it looks better with more distance. :)

@GuyDudeMan27

The dimensions is equal to the UCS version and the top of the sd are almost identical,but i modified it with tiles etc......

@Lobot

Thank you,you are great! ;)

KevFett2011

Looks great!!! Any shots of the backside?

Edited by ecmo47

Wow, fantastic MOC! Great detail on the dunes and the Star Destroyer. Nice work on the damaged and rusted sections.

Poor Star Destroyer; such a majestic ship.

Very nice work integrating it so smoothly into the landscape. You've done a fantastic job bringing such a powerful image from the trailer to Lego form.

Thank you guys for the amazing feedback.

My Moc was featured in Blocks Magazine Issue 13,a thanks for this.

I will make the diorama bigger,with 48x48 plates.I don't know how many,but a crashed X Wing and a chase between the MF and TIEs are planned.

Greetings KevFett2011

Edited by KevFett2011