Sign in to follow this  
Stauder

The Third Edition Interview

What Do Vader and Copmike Have In Common? Nothing expeth thez love lego, are members of EB and are both my interview victims. Lets start with our sweedish friend, Copmike!

Why the Name "Copmike" And why a bulldog?

Copmike comes from the fact that I

Edited by Stauder@55

Another revealing and interesting review Stauder. It's always great to find out more about what makes people tick, besides their heart pumping blood round their body of course.

Do you plan to interview every active member, or just a select few?

Another revealing and interesting review Stauder. It's always great to find out more about what makes people tick, besides their heart pumping blood round their body of course.

Do you plan to interview every active member, or just a select few?

Only A select few... It will keep it special. ;-) Its like my version of a title, which admins give to those that are worthy, this is kinda like that. But that dont mean I dislike somone, I like all the active members here. *y* Somday Ill ask somone to interview the interviewer...

Edited by Stauder@55

copmike_trouble.jpg

You can always count on me, copmike! This is one of my favorites too, because it is so ridiculously random. Why would we pour gasoline on you? And don't worry, it is a very common fetish and even if not, we would love you anyway! My favorite detail is me checking the fuel pump to see how much it is costing... :-$

Even more ridiculous was the follow-up which is the infamous underpants burning, or CK 451 as copmike likes to refer to it...Again, how would only the underwear burn?

copmike_underpants_fire.jpg

:-D :-D :-D

copmike_trouble.jpg

You can always count on me, copmike! This is one of my favorites too, because it is so ridiculously random. Why would we pour gasoline on you? And don't worry, it is a very common fetish and even if not, we would love you anyway! My favorite detail is me checking the fuel pump to see how much it is costing... :-$

Even more ridiculous was the follow-up which is the infamous underpants burning, or CK 451 as copmike likes to refer to it...Again, how would only the underwear burn?

copmike_underpants_fire.jpg

:-D :-D :-D

You Are like King Midas, but whatever you touch turns not into gold, but into a circus... :-P X-D ;-)

You Are like King Midas, but whatever you touch turns not into gold, but into a circus... :-P X-D ;-)

So King Jackass is more appropriate then...

So King Jackass is more appropriate then...

Nah... But If it feeds your family ego, so be it... King Jackass ,Lord Of the Flies, Booer Of Ice Cube Trays, Wierd-o-Of Wierd! -Puts helm on- Hehe, wackproof...

Edited by Stauder@55

Heh heh, nice. Why is Vader in the title if you have not interviewed him yet?

I did, its just not published yet...

I did, its just not published yet...

Pfft. Well, hurry up then! :-P ;-)

Only A select few... It will keep it special. ;-) Its like my version of a title, which admins give to those that are worthy, this is kinda like that. But that dont mean I dislike somone, I like all the active members here. *y* Somday Ill ask somone to interview the interviewer...

Another awesome interview! Great job Stauder, and Copmike. These interviews are great, keep it up! Those whacking things are random, but I don't have any Fabuland figs, or a Hinckley to create my own fan ones. :'-( Hehe, gasoline...

Pfft. Well, hurry up then! :-P ;-)

Maybe you should slowly work your way through all the "active" members. That way no one feels left out. ;-)

Eventually I will ;-) , but then who"d interview me? :'-( :-P ... I post vader"s By the end of the day. Can we make a list of therse and add them to some pinned topic? -Bribes yoda-

EDIT - The next intervew Will be a 2in1. Not saying more tough.

Edited by Stauder@55

Again nice interview, Stauder!

What impresses me most on Copmike's BS-folder are the things that are NOT Lego sets:

The big plastic Lego minimaxifigs (oh, I wished I had one of those! :'-) ), the Lego luminous advertising (CM wrote about that some time ago), and the posters.

@Copmike:

Hey, you

Here you go Holodoc X-D!

Great! *wub* *y* Thanks!

Oh yes, at the time the pics were posted I was completely EB-free. 8-| :-D