Umbra-Manis

[M - B06] Stranded on Sorn

Tags:

Piloting, B06

Open Log #who knows.

I got sent here shortly after my mission with that drone 2 weeks ago. I was letting the autopilot do most of the work while discussing the signals from deep in the galaxy with my fellow pilots: Master Data and Henry Moose.

17912885622_5a1d74e006_t.jpgSo what are we going to do if this is some kind of massive alien threat. We already have a bunch of Stupid Kawas in our airspace.

AG%20SigFig%20Small.png I vote for building better ships than anything anyone has and then blowing them up.

Moose_zpsjrpc2lrj.jpg Most of M.A.N.T.I.S. is special forces or something else. We really don't have the man power.

AG%20SigFig%20Small.png Maybe Lady K could promote one of us to admiral or something. I'm sick of having to get security clearance every time i want to build something and i don't have an engineer with me.

17912885622_5a1d74e006_t.jpg That would be useful. We don't have enough engineers or drivers either.

AG%20SigFig%20Small.pngWell i'm almost to my kzkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz loc kkkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Stupid radio.

Computer: All systems except for essentials shut down.

2 days later

AG%20SigFig%20Small.pngMoose do you copy? My ship has been drifting in the atmosphere for 2 days and i just now fixed the radio.

Moose_zpsjrpc2lrj.jpgI copy. We were wondering what happened.

AG%20SigFig%20Small.png My hatch is jammed and i don't want to damage this prototype i built myself in order to get out to fix the engines.

800x640.jpg

Moose_zpsjrpc2lrj.jpgWell we can't really send a team to fetch you or fix your ship, they're alll working on those insane blueprints you sent. Lady K also says you get to command it, but only if you finish in time.

AG%20SigFig%20Small.pngWe're actually building it! But i'm still stuck here giving instructions over radio and hologram.

8 days later:

AG%20SigFig%20Small.pngSo i've been sitting here for 8 days giving instructions from the proto Classified.

End Log

Additional picture

800x600.jpg

Edit: Oops. The title should say [M-B06] Stranded on Sorn

Edited by Umbra-Manis

Very cute ship for MANTIS. Some nice parts use too, with the popsicles and Man of Steel guns.

Very cute ship for MANTIS. Some nice parts use too, with the popsicles and Man of Steel guns.

Thanks mccoyed!

Really cool ship! I like the use of curvy pieces :thumbup:

Thanks LJ!

Nice build and story! :thumbup:

Thanks Sal!

Very cool! I like the cockpit area.

Thanks David!