Wedge09

[K - A04] Mynderis Deployment

The new objective of the Kawashita Group was Mynderis, a incredibly hot planet, constantly erupting and changing. It was choosen for its large reserves of Awesomnium but seemed MANTIS already placed a few plant and facilities on the planet but this didn't stop the Kawashita executive to carry out its plans.

Engineer Alexander Vandangant was tasked to be part of the plan; thi time not to build from scratch a new outpost but to take control of one of these facilities, why destroy them when you could take the control and save resources and time?

With a Covert Operation squad to support them, Alexander and his squad of enginers landed on Mynderis and started their work, silent and swiftly...

20231876031_8a7c159fa5_c.jpg

20226128945_628146d80f_c.jpg

20199810136_19dfa00f4b_c.jpg

20217807512_a4a14dfb49_c.jpg

20217909352_fe1c619d3e_c.jpg

20039583559_b9732e4ea8_c.jpg

= = = = = = = = =

And here we are! I'm really happy again with the result again, AG is really stimulating me to bring some nice works out of me! I hope you Enjoy!

:sweet:

i like the columns you used to hold up the building. the grilled floors make me think that it's one big human bbq... yumm. I think the interior could have used a little more SNOT work but the greebles you used on the side and the outer deck and railing are cool, as well as the overall shape of the roof/building

Great landscaping on this one!

That lava is so cool!

Great build, especially the landscaping! :thumbup:

i like the columns you used to hold up the building. the grilled floors make me think that it's one big human bbq... yumm. I think the interior could have used a little more SNOT work but the greebles you used on the side and the outer deck and railing are cool, as well as the overall shape of the roof/building

Solid lava landscape here Wedge and the railings work really well. :classic:

Excellent build, Wedge! The railing looks great and I love that lava! :thumbup:

Thanks all! I'm really glad you like my work! :classic: