• Pieces: 477
  • Minifigures: Anna, Elsa, Olaf
  • Includes Arendelle Castle, slide, balloons and birthday cake

41068-1.jpg?201510280941

#41069: Treasure's Day at the Pool- $5.99

• Pieces: 70
  • Includes Treasure and pool

41069-1.jpg?201511230710

We'll get multiple princesses in the set at least. That means the least popular princesses(Pochahontas and Mulan) could appear without getting their own sets. The guy said this was only some of the sets too.

My daughter loves the Palace Pets. I've avoided buying her the current toys as they never really impressed me. Also I feel like Lego is better for her. She's going to freak out when she hears about this.

I think I have seen the show this is supposed to be based on. If so, this will likely be a Juniors set, with lots of animal molds. The show I saw as I was passing through the channels (Disney is next to CNN here) was about the animals going to a separate world where they can talk.

Looks like we're getting one disney princess set in 2016:

Disney Princess Palace Pets Royal Castle

Discuss

What's the source on this?

What's the source on this?

It was posted in the comment section of that post The Brick Fan made about the 2016 rumored sets

Edited by Robert8

Korallina and Daisy are palace pets. Palace Pets = Friends Animal Packs 2.0

Edited by just2good

Korallina and Daisy are palace pets. Palace Pets = Friends Animal Packs 2.0

Well gosh, Just2good, how would you know that? :tongue:

Where is my Ultimate Collector Series version of Sleeping Beauty's Castle?!?

I wish Lego would consider releasing at least one "deluxe" style set in the Disney Princess line for AFOLs who are also Disney fans.

I hate to rain on the parade - but I don't think we'll be seeing a belle/beauty&beast set just yet based on those titles.

As G2G says: Korallina - 'Treasure', Ariel's red kitten.

Daisy - Rapunzel's yellow Maltese dog.

Ballerine is another palace pet; the name for 'Pumpkin' Cinderella's white puppy. (I do so hope that Lego haven't copied those awful blue earrings for that poor dog though!)

Sounds like we're due an absolute treat for new moulded critters. Fingers-crossed they stick with the hole-in-the-head approach to attach their crowns separately so they can be used for some non-Princessy settings. (And here I'd been wondering why I'd been picking up those fluffy-tailed Palace Pet things at the expense of my Lego Budget/Display Space!)

Looks like we're getting one disney princess set in 2016:

Disney Princess Palace Pets Royal Castle

Discuss

We will get 4 sets in the first half of 2016..

Not sureabout CMF Disney, because we will get a "normal" one in February and GERMAN SOCCER MINIFIGS for the European Championship...

We will get 4 sets in the first half of 2016..

Not sureabout CMF Disney, because we will get a "normal" one in February and GERMAN SOCCER MINIFIGS for the European Championship...

So they're pulling another GB Minifig series? Interesting, I'll have to make a thread.

The problem among the "pets" from previous sets was that they're not accurate enough. It felt like they were forced to be cast in the molds that Friends introduced, not even with accurate prints. Weirdly, the Disney Palace Pets looked more similiar with the existed Friends animal molds but LEGO didn't choose to utilize that similarity at first. Now Palace Pets sets make sense, however......

No Mulan set yet is quite disappointing.

Yes, this is the thing much to my concern. I'm not sure if the direction is right yet. Palace Pets aren't something innovative to me, unless they'll introduce some other animals we've never seen (peacock and elephant, these can be awesome). Generally new story themes with new pratogonists should be more significant to us. Edited by Dorayaki

My speculation:

*41066 Anna & Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure-Anna, Kristoff, Sven, sleigh, ramp,

*41068 Arendelle Castle Celebration-Elsa, Hans, Anna (Civilian), Olaf (With sunglasses), the castle with (Anna's room), Elsa's room, ball room/dining room, bathroom and exterior ice skating rink

*41069 Treasure's Day at the Pool-Ariel(Green dress), Treasure, small beach with deck chair for Airel

*41140 Daisy's Beauty Salon-Rapunzel, Daisy, Small stand for Rapunzel to groom her

*41141 Pumpkin's Royal Carriage-Pumpkin, Cinderella, small carriage

*41142 Palace Animals-Aurora, one of her pets, Pochahontas, one of her pets, giant pet house

Edited by Soupperson1

Official names:

41066 Anna & Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure

41068 Arendelle Castle Celebration

41142 Palace Pets' Royal Castle

Palace Pets Packs:

41069 Treasure's Day at the Pool

41140 Daisy's Beauty Salon

41141 Pumpkin's Royal Carriage (translations got pet names wrong)

Edited by CM4Sci

Official names:

41066 Anna & Kristoff's Sleigh Adventure

41068 Arendelle Castle Celebration

41069 Treasure's Day at the Pool

Palace Pets Packs:

41140 Daisy's Beauty Salon

41141 Pumpkin's Royal Carriage (translations got pet names wrong)

41142 Palace Pets' Royal Castle

Treasure is part of the palace pets, she's Ariel's cat

No Belle? :sceptic:

She could be included in the Palace Pets Castle, I'm sure they'll throw in a new character to sell it

From TRU Canada (and The Brick Fan)

LEGO Disney Princess - Anna & Kristoffs Sleigh Adventure (41066)

Enter the world of Disney Frozen on an exciting sleigh ride with Anna and Kristoff. Whether youre traveling through the snow or shopping for winter supplies at Wandering Oakens Trading Post, Kristoffs sleigh allows you to reenact memorable scenes from the film and create new stories of your own. Includes Anna and Kristoff mini-doll figures plus Sven the reindeer.

• Includes Anna and Kristoff mini-doll figures plus Sven the reindeer.
  • Features Kristoffs sleigh for icy adventures, Wandering Oakens Trading Post to buy winter supplies and a barn to rest in.
  • Wandering Oakens Trading Post includes an opening window and door, plus a barn fascia with a hay chute function to feed
  • Create new adventures with your favorite Disney Frozen characters.
  • Accessory elements include a banjo, skis, money, carrots, rucksack, perfume bottle, ice block, ice pick and 2 cups. Wandering Oakens Trading Post measures over 3 (10cm) high, 3 (10cm) wide and 1 (5cm) deep.

LEGO Disney Princess - Arendelle Castle Celebration (41068)

Enter the world of Disney Frozen and for building fun with Elsa, Anna and Olaf. Beautiful Arendelle castles enchanting details such as the ice room, Annas bedroom and a roof slide give you all the inspiration you need to recreate magical scenes from Disneys Frozen and Frozen Fever, as well as your very own adventures. Includes Elsa and Anna mini-dolls plus and Olaf and 3 Snowgies.

• Includes Elsa and Anna mini-doll figures with outfits from Frozen Fever, plus Olaf the snowman and 3 mini snowmen.
  • Arendelle Castle features a living room with fireplace, sofa and a grandfather clock; Annas bedroom with vanity and fireplace; and Elsas ice room with a lock on the door and slide from the roof.
  • Courtyard party scene from Frozen Fever includes a 2-tiered birthday cake, a table with 2 seats and 2 balloon stands.
  • Explore Arendelle Castle and play out scenes from Disneys Frozen and Frozen Fever.
  • Accessory elements include cupcakes, glasses, ice skates, presents, cup and a party invitation. Arendelle Castle measures over 10 (27cm) high, 8 (22cm) wide and 5 (13cm) deep.