A shadow dragon would be a logical continuation of the current plotline. Besides; we already know there's a Queen dragon, but who knows what happened to the King?

And some dark elves please

I'd rather a new species of mini doll, centers would be awesome!

I think you mean centaurs.

And if LEGO makes minidoll centaurs before minifigure centaurs, I think there will be rioting.

hmmm I wonder after the summer sets will any more be released relating to the dragons theme , maybe a set with ragana and her very own fully grown dragon

Considering the current Elves special seems to have left Ragana without a body to call her own, what if she BECOMES an evil dragon herself? It's a classic villain gambit!

I do think an evil dragon would make for a good set, both to maintain some of the hype this year's dragons brought and potentially to get a chance to reuse the larger dragon head from Elandra.

Yeah, the classic scaling up of the threat could work pretty well. It would be the first Elves set I'd buy, since it'd both have Ragana's lovely classy black-and-green colorscheme and you know, be a dragon.

Edited by DraikNova

I would love a shadow dragon.

Is anyone else getting odd descriptions of the sets on amazon? From the mine set on amazon.co.uk:

"Description

Product Description

Build your own holiday retreat set in pleasant surroundings with a red, brown, green and blue color scheme, and a cozy interior with a stove, bed and a table. Chop wood for the campfire, do a spot of fishing from the balcony or just enjoy the peace and tranquility together with the friendly moose and the tiny frog. When you feel like a change, rebuild to create an observatory or a small cabin.

Safety Warning

not appropriate for children under the age of 31

Box Contains

Includes a male minifigure, plus a buildable moose and a frog."

Looks like it's a description for set 31048 Lakeside Lodge.

Funny how they deem it "not appropriate for children under the age of 31". Guess I don't qualify. :laugh:

Funny how they deem it "not appropriate for children under the age of 31". Guess I don't qualify. :laugh:

:laugh: it just gets worse from there. The other three are for 32, 33 and 34 and up. Clearly these are very mature sets.

Edited by flowerdew

We opened the box and put together the Water Dragon set last night. 41172 The Water Dragon Adventure. Lego sent us THREE Dragon wings. But only one tail wing :( My kids were a bit bummed. Then my daughter (4 yo) remembered Kai's fire dragon. She ran to her box and pulled one of his tail fins off to donate to the cause. So our water dragon is now "Flaming Water"

Oh and I guess I get to put a Replacement Parts order in. This wing is totally missing not just misplaced.

We opened the box and put together the Water Dragon set last night. 41172 The Water Dragon Adventure. Lego sent us THREE Dragon wings. But only one tail wing :( My kids were a bit bummed. Then my daughter (4 yo) remembered Kai's fire dragon. She ran to her box and pulled one of his tail fins off to donate to the cause. So our water dragon is now "Flaming Water"

Oh and I guess I get to put a Replacement Parts order in. This wing is totally missing not just misplaced.

Weird! The small dragon wings (like the ones used for the Water and Earth Dragons) normally include an extra (probably because they come loose in the box rather than in a bag and thus need a different sort of weight check), but it's odd for a piece as big as the wings for the tail to just be missing like that. Hopefully you get your replacement soon!

I think that she meant that one of the purple 'tailfin' wings was missing. As she said that all 3 normal dragon wings were there, just not one of the small purple 'tailfin' wings.

*And there's an episode that aired in Germany that shows Jynx the black cat and Dusti the green fox making some kind of potion that gives or lets Ragana her body back/restores her back to her body. [so far, I haven't found that one posted on YouTube or anything --- just read the descriptions that others who able to watch it, had posted on here and other sites.]

I think that she meant that one of the purple 'tailfin' wings was missing. As she said that all 3 normal dragon wings were there, just not one of the small purple 'tailfin' wings.

*And there's an episode that aired in Germany that shows Jynx the black cat and Dusti the green fox making some kind of potion that gives or lets Ragana her body back/restores her back to her body. [so far, I haven't found that one posted on YouTube or anything --- just read the descriptions that others who able to watch it, had posted on here and other sites.]

I understood what she meant. I've never had a set that was missing any part as big as one of those Chima bat wings, as far as I can recall.

Don't know how I feel about Ragana getting her body back... part of me was hoping she could come back next year instead, as an evil dragon. Though I suppose turning herself into a dragon is still a possibility with or without a body.

Don't know if it is old news, but S@H has a Elves Emily Jones' diary sketch book with an Elvendale map.

Can't wait to get it.

http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing

Nice! The sketchbook has been out for a month in Canada/USA, but there were no photos on the website until now. The cover looks shiny. I would love to see the map that it comes with.

Edited by Iria

I saw this at the LEGO Store last month but didn't think to flip through and see all the little illustrations! It's very tempting... but at the same time, I already have so many sketchbooks and notebooks that I don't use. Still a really great product for kids though!

Don't know if it is old news, but S@H has a Elves Emily Jones' diary sketch book with an Elvendale map.

Can't wait to get it.

http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing

We saw that Saturday at the Austin Lego store. It seemed to be just a journal with a small picture on every page. (Same picture. Maybe the map?)

ETA: Evidently I did not look close enough. I did not see all those pictures. Just lined pages.

Edited by Sarah

That journal is great, very stylish cover and the illustrations are adorable. I'm definitely going to have to get it someday, especially since I'm a collector of journals.

I've been trying to find The Magic Fountain episode. It only aired in Germany. I knew of the airing 2 weeks before it premiered, but still have had no luck in viewing it. It would be nice if someone had a copy they were willing to share with the rest of us.

The magic fountain. The episode will be diffused in French TV the 5 may on Gulli.

But in French language.

so does anybody know when exactly all the summer wave sets will be released

I dont think we have the elves tv show over here in the uk just yet , is ragana a good villain and is she one of the 5 sisters

so does anybody know when exactly all the summer wave sets will be released

I dont think we have the elves tv show over here in the uk just yet , is ragana a good villain and is she one of the 5 sisters

I don't know the UK release date for the sets, but in the U.S. they'll be coming out in August.

There's a topic for discussion of the TV show, books, and other media in the Lego media and gaming subforum, but I'll try and answer what I can here. Lego uploaded the episodes to YouTube (

and
), but they might not work in your region. If they don't, EB member OmShanti uploaded them here and here, where they should work without issue. I'd say Ragana is an okay villain, though she doesn't get a huge amount of characterization in the episode. She is not one of the five sisters—in fact, based on flashbacks she seems to be about the same age as the main Elves characters.

with the whole notion of the shadow/dark dragon set which is probably likely , it will definitely remind me of walt Disney's sleeping beauty when maleficant turns into that awesome dragon ,

heck Ragana's shadow castle has clearly a maleficent vibe to it and will likely be used in mocs

Don't go looking for these just yet, but the Target DPCIs are -

Mine - 086-14-0783

Sanctuary - 086-14-0784

Queen - 086-14-0785

Castle - 086-14-0786

Just picked up 41078: Skyra's Mysterious Sky Castle for $50.00 this weekend, but haven't put it together yet. I'm still trying to complete the first wave, but all of these new sets look SO AMAZING!!!