I've built some Elves MOCs on LDD, but I've only really shared them in Facebook groups and the Lego.com galleries. Here's my Elvendale Arboretum. And here's a horse-drawn carriage for the Elves. I'd like to put some of these together in real life sometime, but no idea if I'll ever get around to it.

I love them :wub:

Lordofdragonss made a very nice custom treehouse for Farran, I should get him to post it here :D

edit: Hey Lyichir. What are those facebook groups you're talking about? I want in! :laugh:

Edited by FortNerd

I've built some Elves MOCs on LDD, but I've only really shared them in Facebook groups and the Lego.com galleries. Here's my Elvendale Arboretum. And here's a horse-drawn carriage for the Elves. I'd like to put some of these together in real life sometime, but no idea if I'll ever get around to it.

These are great Lyichir! I saw those on the website and wondered who made them. I really love the Arboretum, and want to add it to my collection. It suits Elvendale so well.

Oh..it's you Drewster9 !

I saw your creations in Lego gallery. I love it

Elvendale Arboretum and horse-drawn carriage are very wonderful ! And I liked this in Lego gallery.

I am Serinion in Lego gallery if you would look my Mocs.

Euphorine, I adore your mocs at the Lego Gallery. Especially Aira's home from the Crib Notes Webisode. Spot on building. It's spectacular, wonderful work.

Lyichir, your mocs are awesome too. They absolutely look like sets Lego would include in the line. Amazing work.

You gals are very inspiring.

Thank you very much OmShanti. It's very nice. I would create it with real bricks. But it's too expensive for me now. May be later.

I made a thing! All on my own! :D http://imgur.com/J7FMy6o

I call it "Shrine of the Fire Key". I don't know how to use bricklink yet but I accidentally found the fire key today while derping through another shopping website. Then I designed this little display for it. (well... not so little)

If people want to start checking their Target's with brickseek, here are DPCIs:

41171: Emily Jones - 086-14-0479

41172: The Water Dragon Adventure - 086-14-0480

41173: Elvendale School of Dragons - 086-14-0481

41174: The Starlight Inn - 086-14-0482

41175: Fire Dragons Lava Cave - 086-14-0483

41176: The Secret Market Place - 086-14-0484

Mine isn't showing any inventory yet.

41171: Emily Jones -

41172: The Water Dragon Adventure -

41173: Elvendale School of Dragons -

41174: The Starlight Inn -

I do not know if it has been mention yet, but I see these 4 sets at 2 different wal-marts.

Yes, there are some Elves MOCs here in the Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/legoelves/

I think the sets are so well designed for the genre, that people are building them per instructions and really enjoying them that way. :wub:

Since it's fantasy, it may be different than other themes, of which people want to tweak (Mod/MOC) to fit their particular City or historical reference. Hopefully new storyline will give builders more 'material' to re-create!

That Flickr page has some REALLY nice builds! Thanks for the link!

I do agree that TLG has done very well with these sets from the start, but I'm going to add the elves into my castle layout, so I think some customizing will be in order.

Heres some pictures of Elves sets at display at Legoworld Copenhagen today.

Dont know if you already have pictures of all these as their aint many pictures in this whole thread.

All due for release in march 2016.

Anyhow, here you go. Sorry bout the somewhat bad picture quality.

25112672316_ce664f4197_z.jpg

24771313149_74dffc2ba9_z.jpg

25020764692_300fd87f16_z.jpg

24843350440_a87c562a9e_z.jpg

24512156153_ddd59257af_z.jpg

I might find more sets ( as i feel there was more displayed ) ..... But is going through editing all pictures from the event. Will offcourse post when i get to them. :classic:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Just a heads up for fellow UK people, March sets were all out in my local Smyths. Picked up 41171 and 41172 - I have to say, the water dragon is absolutely lovely - although there is a slight stubbiness to the torso when in standing pose (which was a surprise as it wasn't apparent from the promos) - BUT the sticker colour is quite a bit out from that of the brick (oops). Not very visible on the feet where the wings cast a shadow but so distinctive on the hindquarters and tail. Already contemplating a second, for the un-stickered finish, real shame the stickers are coloured and not clear (possible finger-prints or not!)

I just wanted to thank the Lego Elves team for making such great sets!!!

Star Wars is my favorite IP, and it has so much potential, but all of the waves consist of gray/white/black ships. They are good representations of the ships, but there are few playsets. The Clone Wars and Rebels cartoons have such interesting, colorful locations, but they were never made in to sets.

After building Farran's Crystal Hollow a few weeks ago, I started to pick up some of the other 2015 Elves sets. Now I'm hooked! The sets are great as they are, or they provide exceptional starting points for mods. With some color and part swaps, I'm looking forward to using Skyra's Castle (and Dragon Sanctuary) as a small Jedi temple. The Jedi logo has wings in it, so Skyra's wing-inspired decor works nicely.

Gov%20Emblem%20-%20Jedi.png

The 2016 sets look amazing, and I can't wait to pick up the Secret Marketplace, the Dragon Sanctuary, Queen Dragon's Rescue, and Ragana's Magic Shadow Castle. :wub:

Keep up the great work, Elves team! :thumbup:

(Oh, and the Elves cartoon was very entertaining and charming too - I hope there is another 25 minute cartoon for the 2016 sets!)

Edit: Those are some great MOCs in the previous posts!

Edited by phanstasm

I found two of the sets at Walmart (in Florida): the dragon school and the water dragon. I got the dragon school, but I def plan on getting the water dragon when I have more money. I love that they were both only $20.

I got 3 wings in my water dragon set. Anybody else?

It would definitely look cool some 4 studs longer in the body, and with two pairs of wings.

Very nice MOCs FortNerd and Lyichir! I think I will try and design something similiar to your greenhouse!

Indeed I made few Elves MOCs but I'm still workning on them as I want publish them as one big MOC :)

I really like the Firedragon cave playfeature - you can purify/poison the water in the well!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Are Lego Elves being released in April instead of March? There's nothing in the Lego March Calendar about Elves, nor are the sets listed as coming soon on the S@H site. But the new Lego April Calendar came out and it's plastered with stuff about Elves.

http://cache.lego.co...-cal_medres.pdf

Nah, someone probably just realized "April = Easter = eggs = dragon eggs!" and went with that.

Oh good. So, does anyone know the official release date for Lego Elves sets?

First wave will be March 2016. It ain`t more specific than that for now. :classic:

Edit: At the LEGOWorld Copenhagen the sets displayed had a note hanging by saying: Released by March 2016.

Edited by KlodsBrik

All the sets are currently available on Walmart.com in the US and some sets have shown up in stores. I bought the starlight inn Saturday and will get the marketplace by Thursday. So I'm guessing the official release is March 1st.

A lovely set. I am hoping to buy some Elves soon, but I promised my sister I would wait for her pay-day and we both visit the Smyths Toys...

I am too nice!

I wonder why no one's reviewed the Starlight Inn or the dragon school yet. :P No buyers?

Edit to avoid double posting :http://brickset.com/article/19057/review-30375-sira-s-adventurous-airglider

Hey look, brickset reviewed the polybag. Boo! :( I thought the round piece with the cookie print was a compass! :( The lack of controls seems to be a common complaint, and I think I'm going to try adding some, assuming I can get my hands on that polybag at all.

Edited by FortNerd