LEGO Elves Secret Market

Source: thebrickfan

Discuss

Edited by Peppermint_M
Pictures

I didn't expect this theme to get a third wave :look:

School of Dragons sounds dumb

Edited by Robert8

I would've preferred another theme compared to this being forced into a third wave. At least we seem to be getting big dragons! :D

I snagged a couple of this year's sets as parts packs for my inventory but I was genuinely surprised how well thought out and designed they were - plenty of playability (for kids, not me), some interesting colors/pieces and technic mechanisms.

These sound awesome. Interested to see how the dragons look. I'm getting the feeling there won't be any dragons in the new Castle-like "big bang" theme. The Starlight Inn and Secret Market are also intriguing. Secret Market makes me think of Diagon Alley, but I'm sure it won't be that big.

Oooh, dragons make Peppermint happy! It looks like my Elves collection may expand past the polybag and the boat. Thanks for the news. I'll let us get a little way into August before I swap the pinned threads though. Some summer waves are only just hitting shops, so it is better to hang on at least a little while.

I didn't expect this theme to get a third wave :look:

Remember, the names are just preliminary. It's probably a dragon training set.

I have no idea why but I laughed at this for a good 30 seconds. :grin:

I'm also not sure why there is another wave, I thought Emily went back to.. her home. :look:

Hey I actually like the idea of the Dragons set but that name... :sick: It sounds like a teenagers drama TV show :laugh:

But as Master_Data points out, it could be just a preliminary name.

Yay, more elves! And dragons too, apparently! I'm guessing we will see Miku the Baby Dragon's mold in other colors in the future. :wink:

I'm also not sure why there is another wave, I thought Emily went back to.. her home. :look:

Duh! She obviously came back! If I had access to a fairy world, I would only come home to watch new seasons of Game of Thrones and Doctor Who, and then return straight away. :tongue:

Yay, more elves! And dragons too, apparently! I'm guessing we will see Miku the Baby Dragon's mold in other colors in the future. :wink:

Duh! She obviously came back! If I had access to a fairy world, I would only come home to watch new seasons of Game of Thrones and Doctor Who, and then return straight away. :tongue:

Lets get real. You'd (me too!) wait for the season to be over, come back and binge watch the lot and then skip on back to the magical land! :laugh:

In fact, if anyone has watched the episodes, she can come and go as she pleases now.

LEGO Elves Emily Jones

Uh, that's name of a set? Or an action figure? :tongue:

Are you sure it's not Ninjago's list? :tongue: Interesting to hear lots of dragons from girls-oriented themes. Hope that it's not just dragon cubs but also some adult ones (although dragon cubs are super cute), considering that Friends Jungle Rescure lacked lots of adult animals.

Interesting list. Too bad the first one listed is so vaguely titled to gain any insights into what it could be (Aside from having the human), I'm happy that Elves is getting a third wave.

Yay for dragons! I would love to see some adult dragons, but at the same time worried to see how cute Lego will make them. Would adult ones be brick built though?- It would probably be expensive to create a mould for a large dragon.

Like the elves and other creatures, dragons each get their own element. Miku the baby dragon must be air/wind, while fire and water dragon are stars of their own sets. I wonder if they'll be an earth dragon as well, possibly in the dragon school set at least.

Edited by Iria

that is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

how am I going to have money for the SW EP7?????? My girls will ask for the friends hotel, every la la palace, etc...

I even bought the actual sets!

My SW collection is DEAD after that

Are you sure it's not Ninjago's list? :tongue: Interesting to hear lots of dragons from girls-oriented themes. Hope that it's not just dragon cubs but also some adult ones (although dragon cubs are super cute), considering that Friends Jungle Rescure lacked lots of adult animals.

Perhaps the "Emily Jones" set is a set of, like, her house in the real world? Or something along those lines?

Which is not to say I would be unimpressed if it WERE some type of buildable doll or action figure.

As for the dragons... YES! As soon as I saw the baby dragon in the summer sets, I wanted adult dragons more than ever. This is a great direction for the Elves sets to take as far as I'm concerned. I hope they're brick-built.

Im really excited about this. My daughter loves lego elves, and i quite like them too.

The sets are well thought out, interesting, and the i like the whole concept.

Perhaps the "Emily Jones" set is a set of, like, her house in the real world? Or something along those lines?

Excactly my thoughts! WIth the diary, portal and picture frame of her Grandmother!

I am hoping the Emily set is small, like her bedroom, or the garden side of the portal. That way I can get the figure and get my sister the set with her namesake!

interesting that there seems to be such a focus on dragons, I wonder if they'll go for moulded dragon pieces - and bigger ones than the one Elves dragon we've had so far - or brick built like some of the ninjago ones.

I snagged a couple of this year's sets as parts packs for my inventory but I was genuinely surprised how well thought out and designed they were - plenty of playability (for kids, not me), some interesting colors/pieces and technic mechanisms.

I did exactly the same!

I'm pretty excited about this new wave! I had hoped the line would continue, and I'm really glad it's continuing in this direction. (The feminist inside me is super happy that there's an action fantasy theme directed primarily towards young girls. Shame my young(ish) sister always spurns my attempts to buy her Lego. :laugh:) can't wait to see all those dragons! I hope they're brick built like the Ninjago Dragons are nowadays. They've really gotten good at designing dragons from that theme, with Wu's new dragon being a step above the rest. I would be disappointed if they made new molds for them... but I could like them if they turn out interesting looking.

I am, as always, hopeful that this new line will come with a myriad of fun-coloured foliage pieces like we've seen in the first wave! Yes please, lavender plants! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

My daughter's favorite movie/DVDs are all the How to Train a dragon stuff! She's been loving the Elves sets I have but I may just have to give her her own sets if one of these is a dragon that can be ridden!