Pandora

2016 Friends Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Haha. It could be like a tour bus of sorts, where Hot Dog Man drives the Friends girls around the premises.

A tour bus for $30?! :P There's probably a small ride to the side of a large stand.

I figured the arcade would be a $30 set and the ht dog stand a $10 set. How to you make a $30 hot dog stand? Wouldn't it at some point become a diner?

I could see a larger, enclosed hot dog stand like this becoming a $30 set, especially if it also included a vehicle and some outdoor tables to eat at.

Edited by Aanchir

...especially if it also included a vehicle and some outdoor tables to eat at.

You just described the Summer Caravan set. :laugh:

There are still 2 more sets.

41132 Heartlake Party Shop

41134 Heartlake Performance School

That's actually interesting. There's no retail-exclusive sets, which we usually expect in the Winter wave, but these sound like them.

3 if we get another advent calander! :3

The LEGO.com videos give the girls four new faces in the camp videos; a cocky one, one with the eyes closed, one with the tounge sticking out and scared one. While the scared one most likely wouldn't work, the others could probably fit in a few sets.

It's nice were getting Juniors sets of all themes now! Juniors builds can be a hit or a miss so I can't wait to see these. Cinderella had a new torso and dress in her Juniors set I wonder will these introduce any new parts?

Too late to see this.... to me, I always think the previous pink Juniors sets cover Friends' range, so if Ninjago is there, I don't see why Friends is not.

I would imagine that Friends sets replace the pink boxes but keep them being minifigures. But since other Juniors Disney sets only bring minidolls, I think the chance is getting smaller. :sceptic:

Edited by Dorayaki

Here's a look at that Pug set!

I bought this set at Target a few days ago. I liked the printed tiles and got 1 extra of each of them, which was very exciting to me (I'm a sucker for Lego food stuff). This is a great set, and quickly became one of my favorites, though I never expected it to be. Edited by Rick
Don't unnecessarily quote images.

It's not hot dog stand. It's Hot Dog VAN. A Foodtruck basicaly.

Probably a similar construction to the ice cream van from TLM but with a giant hotdog instead of an ice cream cone on top :P

I bought this set at Target a few days ago. I liked the printed tiles and got 1 extra of each of them, which was very exciting to me (I'm a sucker for Lego food stuff). This is a great set, and quickly became one of my favorites, though I never expected it to be.

Nice. It looks like a decent parts pack. I like the balloon, as it reminds me of the Balloon Cart polybag I missed out on. I'll keep an eye out for this one if I ever see it on sale.

Fritzy, the pug set is only $4.99. Not too pricey. It is a great parts pack. Also, each of the small Party sets come with a balloon. There are a few different colors. So you may be able to replicate that polybag you missed out on.

The Friends Adventure Camp Bridge Polybag is available starting today with a $35 Friends, Elves, or Disney Princess purchase. It's a very cute set and comes with an Olivia minidoll.

*Sorry to Rick for quoting an image. It was an accident, I usually remove them before posting. But I got an important phone call and wasn't thinking. Won't happen again.

Costs $7 here in Canada. And yeah, thanks for the reminder on the balloons. It didn't occur to me at the time that the Party Train set has a red one, which I could also use to match the Balloon Cart polybag. Not willing to pay $13 on it, though.

Bummer. I don't blame you, seems a bit much. I wish I had the extra money to send a set your way. I hope you get the chance to pick up the sets (on sale), they're great for parts.

Descriptions from the land of toy fairs!

Friends
  • 41123 Foal’s Washing Station – £8.99
  • 41124 Puppy Daycare – £24.99
  • 41125 Horse Trailer – £34.99
  • 41126 Horse Riding Club – £49.99
  • 41127 Amusement Park Arcade – £12.99
  • 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride – £17.99
    Uses a friendified version of the classic space logo on a purple/azure ride.
  • 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Stand – £24.99
    Has the hot dog buns seen in an angry birds set and a cool looking hot dog shaped vehicle.
  • 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster – £89.99
    Azure rails and 4 figs

Proper rollercoaster = empty wallets, empty wallets everywhere

At least the wave is cheap, compared to last year anyway :P

It's weird there's no news on the advent calander yet and I'm disappointed the laundery set is just some horse set :(. The azure rails and classic space ride sound really cool!

I am really super excited about the amusement park theme ! Perfect for my city !

Just went and found a picture of the hot dog buns from the Angry Birds set and they're so cute ! I'm guessing the Friends set will have at the very least 3 bun pieces - 2 plus an extra.

Edited by jedikitty

At least the wave is cheap, compared to last year anyway :P

It's weird there's no news on the advent calander yet and I'm disappointed the laundery set is just some horse set :(. The azure rails and classic space ride sound really cool!

There is an Advent, it's supposedly 'indoor' focus this year and the typical bore.

Haha. It could be like a tour bus of sorts, where Hot Dog Man drives the Friends girls around the premises.

Quoting myself because I wasn't completely off! Brickset reports that the Hot Dog Stand will feature a Hot Dog Suit for the male minidoll. http://brickset.com/article/18855/london-toy-fair-report-disney-princess-elves-friends

They also report that there's a Bumper Cars set! Looks like I guessed right on that one. But if that's 41133 and 41131 is the Advent Calendar, then there's still one set unaccounted for...

Edited by Fritzy