Pandora

2016 Friends Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Maybe a real party train? :wink:

While I doubt this would make for a good large set, I could see them doing a teacup ride. Hopefully bumper cars too. And after the Jungle Rescue subtheme, I'm expecting to see multiple slide pieces.

While I doubt this would make for a good large set, I could see them doing a teacup ride. Hopefully bumper cars too. And after the Jungle Rescue subtheme, I'm expecting to see multiple slide pieces.

The Friends video game had a teacup ride! :D It looks had a fortune teller booth and a test your strength section. I wonder if any of these three areas will make an appearance, if I have to guess I'd say yes.

The mini dolls is what I'm most looking forward to, I hope they reuse magician Mia and a few new characters. A clown would be amazing, they could even use Andrea's hair in a new colour to keep the "frizz" of the hair! DUPLO had a tightrope walker and a ringmaster too, if we got all four it would be great! Maybe a mime too so each friend can have an outfit :P

A lot of circus(es)/amusement parks have animals too. A baby elephant and giraffe would be welcome, not to mention adult versions of previous introduced animals.

It would be neat if they had a strength tester similar to the one in the Fairground Mixer. In fact, this line could potentially pair well with that set (hence my excitement) by gofferin attractions not featured.

I just picked up the new Supermarket over the weekend. Man, what a great set. The actual structure of the building isn't much to speak of. Pretty much just a couple of doors and some walls. But this thing is PACKED with terrific details. As fodder for my own Town buildings, this is a terrific set.

I can't post the list right now because I'm on mobile, but the big summer set will be a rollercoaster! There will also be an arcade. Emma gets an ice cream truck

Edited by CM4Sci

I can't post the list right now because I'm on mobile, but the big summer set will be a rollercoaster! There will also be an arcade. Emma gets an ice cream truck

The Ice Cream truck is Juniors.

The Ice Cream truck is Juniors.

Junior Friends? :)

These are translated names so they're probably not accurate, and I'll finish this later:

10726 Stephanie

10727 Emma's Ice Cream Truck

10728 Mia's Clinic

41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster

41126 Horse Club

41124 Heartlake Puppy Day Care

Edited by CM4Sci

Killer! Will these show up at London Toy Fair?

The Arcade is a $20-$30 set, unfortunately.

I think I'm okay with that, actually. We'll see how it looks. Any idea on when we'll get the first batch of pics, though?

In the meantime, found these listings:

Roller Coaster: http://www.sinqel.com/lego-pretpark-achtbaan-lego.html

Hot Dog Wagon: http://www.sinqel.com/lego-pretpark-hotdog-wagen-lego.html

Arcade: http://www.sinqel.com/lego-pretpark-spelletjeshal-lego.html

Space Flight: http://www.sinqel.com/lego-pretpark-ruimtevlucht-lego.html

Emma's Ice Cream Truck: http://www.sinqel.com/lego-emmas-ijswagen-lego.html

Based on the above, the Arcade set will be closer to $20, j2g. There are some other non-Amusement Park sets listed here as well: http://www.sinqel.com/merken/lego/lego-friends/page2.html

Here's my list....

41130 Amusement Park Rollercoaster ~$120

41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Stand ~$30

41128 Amusement Park Space Ride ~$20

41127 Amusement Park Arcade ~$20

41126 Heartlake Horse Riding Club ~$70

41125 Vet Horse Trailer ~$40

41124 Vet Puppy Daycare ~$35

41123 Colt Laundry ~$10

LEGO Juniors 10727 Emma's Ice Cream Truck ~$20

LEGO Juniors 10728 Mia's Clinic ~$30

LEGO Juniors 70726 Stephanie's Car ~$13

I love the idea of sets that would support an amusement park or fairground, but worry that it means the end of a true fairground theme. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

As for 41123 Colt Laundry

Should that be Coin Laundry? Or are the poor horses getting machine washed?

I'm really hoping that'll be a decent roller coaster, but then again it's not part of the Creator Expert theme.

Here's my list....

I love you more then my parents :P, JK. Thanks for the list though!

My speculation:

41130 Amusement Park Rollercoaster ~$120-Olivia, Emma, Mia, Clown(please :P), Linsday(from the video game), large roller coaster with some side builds to expand the park that have nothing to do with the roller coaster itself :P

41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Stand ~$30-Stephanie, Hank (from the video game), small truck, one of the girls pets

41128 Amusement Park Space Ride ~$20-Could we have a classic space shirt on a mini doll? :O Guns in friends! Alien heads? This could potentially be amazing or at least funny :P I assume it includes one mini doll.

41127 Amusement Park Arcade ~$20-Andrea was revealed to be a gamer in the first year, I hope they include her. I hope she gets a special "gamer" torso too. I suspect a vending machine, table tennis board and the squishes mould to be included. I wonder what games the arcade machines will be playing, I hope they aren't too girly!

It's a shame there's no $10 amusement park set or any set that seems to include a special mini doll, but we'll have to wait and see :P They didn't even do the "girly" Amusment Park things like the teacup ride, river ride or a cafe. This is going full on! I wonder is the amusement park LEGOland? :O

41126 Heartlake Horse Riding Club ~$70-Another expensive horse set! I didn't even like horses that much when I was younger :P, I assume it includes Mia, hopefully Martain so we can finally have him and some girl with dark skin. I hope we get a new colour horse, black or tan would be great! I'm more interested about the set itself we already had a stables, farm and riding camp so I wonder how it will look different. On a side note Andrea and Olivia still haven't appeared in horse sets as their hair colour haven't appeared in that riding camp mould, I hope this wave fixes that.

41123 Colt Laundry ~$10-I hope colt is a typo (but no o to u :P), I assume it will be similar to the interior of the brick bank with Oliva or Andrea.

It's strange we only have two regular Heartlake City sets, but I guess the juniors sets make up for it.

41125 Vet Horse Trailer ~$40-Stephanie, Andrea, large trailer (it's $40!) attached to a car. I say two horses will be included with some ramps for them to jump over.

41124 Vet Puppy Daycare ~$35-Olivia, Sophie (the niece and aunt haven't appeared in a set together yet!), Toffee (the pug), Scarlett (she hasn't appeared with her owner yet!), some new dog, and whatever dog isn't in an active set now :P. I hope the building is cool, it sounds like a creative idea.

It's nice to see the vet sub theme come back! Now jungle is the only subtheme not to appear this year. Emma and Mia already appeared in vet sets so I doubt they'll be included, it's interesting to see both the puppy daycare and horse trailer cost more then the clinic itself. Hopefully there will be three $5 vet sets in this wave too

LEGO Juniors 10727 Emma's Ice Cream Truck ~$20-Emma, small truck, Jewel or Lady (her pets)

LEGO Juniors 10728 Mia's Clinic ~$30, Mia, Henry (if Sophie is in the other set), two animals, small building

LEGO Juniors 70726 Stephanie's Car ~$13, Stephanie, Coco, that lavender car mould they introduced last year

It's nice were getting Juniors sets of all themes now! Juniors builds can be a hit or a miss so I can't wait to see these. Cinderella had a new torso and dress in her Juniors set I wonder will these introduce any new parts?

The list itself is very diverse, offering vet and amusement park opitions which aren't too girly either. I assume the Ferris wheel sign in the supermarket is an exclusive set or just a reference to the existing creator one. There's no sets from 41131-41134 and the Performing Arts school wasn't listed either, so I assume it's been pushed back to next year or an exclusive. There's no Livi so I guess she was given the boot :P There's no sets that start with the Friends names either, which has been featured prominently in every wave before. I guess Friends is switching things up. Thanks again for the list Just2Good!

I figured the arcade would be a $30 set and the ht dog stand a $10 set. How to you make a $30 hot dog stand? Wouldn't it at some point become a diner?

Thank you very much for the news, Fritzy, CM4Sci and just2good! :classic:

I don't care about that horse stuff.

But the amusement park theme sounds really interesting! I wonder how the rollercoaster will run - suerly not with PF stuff since that would be too expensive. Is the arcade a small shop? Whether I'll take into consideration to buy these sets or not will depend on how detailed they are and mainly how they go with the two Creator fairground sets.

http://cache.lego.co...ons/6149799.pdf

Here's the cupcake pollybag!

Thank you very much for link to the picture, Soupperson1! :classic:

The cupcake cart does look really nice! :wub: I hope that it'll be available regulary!

I figured the arcade would be a $30 set and the ht dog stand a $10 set. How to you make a $30 hot dog stand? Wouldn't it at some point become a diner?

You're right. But possibly it's a building in similar size to the juice bar / café / ...?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

That's what I'm wondering Klaus, if there were big hot dog stands in Europe. In the USA we have hot dog carts and diners to get a hot dog at.

By adding a vehicle?

20081209-wienermobile.jpg

Very excited to hear that there will be Friends' amusement park. I am also building a park of my own.

I will be the happiest person ever if they made the Wiener Car!

Haha. It could be like a tour bus of sorts, where Hot Dog Man drives the Friends girls around the premises.