Sign in to follow this  
Anne Mette

MOC: Stress

Everybody can be suffering from stress and many of us know friends, colleagues or family members suffering from stress.

Stress may be caused by all the things that you or others think you need to do, without having enough time to do it.

I hope I can bring stress problems a little into focus by this MOC.

20198399675_3be2348f64_z.jpg

20190231952_727239a3b5_z.jpg

20172159116_646ed3ba34_z.jpg

20010346908_00330fb994_z.jpg

20172156896_3627c3a16a_z.jpg

20172156026_a8e74a5a8c_z.jpg

19575753394_a85b7c77a1_z.jpg

The ripples are a very nice effect. I especially like the cracks on the upper level. Very well done!

Very good one, I can totally relate to this. Some of the "vignettes" made me smile too, like the lawn mower... Dang it, won't that grass ever stop to grow?!

The bottom line is to be able to set priorities... Family and friends I would say (oh and the dog too, otherwise you are going to have to clean the mess!)

This is an absolutely beautiful piece. Completely gallery worthy, I would love to see it on display.

Expressing real life worries through LEGO bricks just got to a new level!!! I hope this was so stress relieving while building it just as it is while watching it :)

Great work on the construction techniques that convey the sense of being overwhelmed! Im sure a lot of us can relate...

the most interesting idea, indeed :) makes me thinking... it also proves that there are NO legolimits...