Here we are with my first entry: Fishing...

Thanks again soccerkid6 for putting this challenge up and for inspiring me on the spot! :thumbup:

Show your character procuring, processing, or delivering, food somehow. Whether that be through farming/gardening, or hunting/trapping.

Possible build ideas include: farms, butcher shops, caravans, mills, and fishing ships.

I think it means your sigfig

Edited by Alfadas

For whatever reason this really inspired me and I've got a good start on what could be my favorite MOC I've made so far. Quick question though, does our sigfig need to be present? Or is it ok to have another "character"?

It can be your character, or another character. Glad to hear you've got an entry coming!

I think it means your sigfig

Good catch, I'm going to change that wording a little to make it more open.

I don't mean to go way off topic here, but what happened to my post earlier today? Two people answered my question, and it even got quoted, so I know it was there, but now it's completely vanished?

Edited by MiloNelsiano

Lovely minichallenge! I love how you have integrated it with the storyline, and will definitely try to get one or more entries in! :)

Looks like a neat challenge, hopefully I'll be able to make an entry. September 15 is still pretty far away… plenty of time to procrastinate. :laugh:

Awesome, good motivation to build an AoM Farm!

In this uproar many farms and mills have been destroyed or left abandoned.

I’m thinking about using woodwork on top of stone ruins for my building.

Would it be cheating if I build some ruins for a battle scene and then add woodwork to the ruins so it looks like a farm for this challenge?

I'm building an entry now, looking forward to putting a few ideas into it ! I like the straightforward nature of this challenge, thanks for hosting it.

Edited by Dubbadgrim

Purple! The easiest way to get me and at least one other Nocturnian to participate!

You mean me? Haha, you're right!

My build is almost completed, I'm waiting for purple leaves coming to my home this week, so stay ready for a delicious purple build!

Great entries so far. I will definitely do at least one entry for this.

Since this is not a main challenge, does that mean I could register an entry as a freebuild?

Yes, you can do that :classic:

Indeed, lots of very nice entries. Not an awful lot of Mitgardia though :look: But less entries from Mitgardia, means more chance to win :devil: