The recent conflicts throughout all of the guilds have thrown much of Historica into chaos. In this uproar many farms and mills have been destroyed or left abandoned. So now food prices soar and people struggle to gather or grow enough food for themselves and their families.

Show one of your characters procuring, processing, or delivering, food somehow. Whether that be through farming/gardening, or hunting/trapping.

Possible build ideas include: farms, butcher shops, caravans, mills, and fishing ships.

Maximum size 48x48 in any configuration), minimum size 8x8 (in any configuration).

Deadline: September 15, 2015 (as long as it is still September 15th somewhere in the world, entries will be accepted)

Only physical LEGO entries.

All entries must be posted as their own topic in the Guilds of Historica forum, and you must post a link to your entry in this thread.

Prizes: There will be a winner selected from each guild and they will earn one of these guild specific parts packs: (top left, Nocturnus; top right Avalonia; bottom left, Kaliphlin; bottom right, Mitgardia.)

Prize-small.jpg

As well as the title: Steward of Historica

Builds will be scored in 4 categories

1. Guild style

- How well does the build work with the overall styles and theme of the Guild?

Are you incorporating your Guild colors? Does this look like it would fit well within some region of your guild?

If your build is actually set in the lands of another guild, explain where it is and why you're building it.

2. Technique

- Is your build very original? How does your build stand apart? Is your build well detailed?

Have you utilized some new techniques that you haven't seen before? Is it easy to see what's going on in your MOC? Did you have a very intriguing storyline or

did you show entertaining interactions between the characters in your MOC?

Creativity and originality will help boost your score here.

3. Presentation

- Does your presentation pop? Are your pictures crisp and clear? Did you provide different views of you build?

Did you provide a good description of the build to accompany your pictures? Photo quality is a key aspect.

4. Challenge Appropiate

-Does your build fit the challenge well?

Judges will be myself and LittleJohn.

Time to get building :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

O yeah. I can't wait to get this challenge going! I know I'm not going to win, but it will be fun anyway. Good luck to everyone!!

Can builds for this mini-challenge also count for the Avalonian task 4, par example in the category agricultural?

Good luck to the participants!

O yeah. I can't wait to get this challenge going! I know I'm not going to win, but it will be fun anyway. Good luck to everyone!!

Glad you like it! And even more excited that you'll build for it :thumbup:

Can builds for this mini-challenge also count for the Avalonian task 4, par example in the category agricultural?

Good luck to the participants!

That's fine as far as I know :classic:

Is it allowed to label then `AoM` for this mini challenge (I for one, still need to build a mill for that)

Is it allowed to label then `AoM` for this mini challenge (I for one, still need to build a mill for that)

Well, if the Avalonians can use it for their ongoing challenge, I don't see why we can't. So, I'd say it's allowed. Would make the most sense.

Looks like fun! Gotta see what I can come up with...

Ooooh.... really want to enter this! I'm sure I won't win, with my resources sapped by AG, but I will certainly try! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great idea for a contest, I can't wait to start building more for GoH again! :sweet:

Mmmmm.... it's a long while after I last builded something for the Guilds, maybe I would give it a try! :)

That's fine :thumbup:

Glad to hear so many are interested in this :sweet:

And multiple entries are allowed :classic:

Sounds like a fun challenge, would be my first GoH challenge too. I'm looking forward to the entries!

Great idea for a challenge! Might be a reason to get back into building for GoH again :classic:

One entry down, at least two more to go (they form a story). Should I post them in different threads or in one? Will all the MOCs be judged separately if I post them all in one thread?

One entry down, at least two more to go (they form a story). Should I post them in different threads or in one? Will all the MOCs be judged separately if I post them all in one thread?

Separate thread would be good, each entry consists of just one build :classic:

Separate thread would be good, each entry consists of just one build :classic:

Oky, will post them in separate threads.