Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

Why don't or not allowed people who know infos to tell us them? Will they be banned or what? Will they have to pay fee? Is it depends on something that makes TLG less profitable? Can someone expain that, please?

Edited by Jockos

Or perhaps in a stranger twist of events, the 50 EUR set turns out to be the IP Car.

My wallet would be happy, but i'd be so very disappointed

Very! nothing makes sense... the first set of the 2H is usually the smallest one and in this case we are to believe that a licensed VOLVO excavator(!) will cost only 50? if it does, then theres no chance for any pneumatics. But if the Xerion also is a mid size set it could cost 50, then theres a small chance that the excavator is the 150 euro(or $?) set, but on the other hand i doubt that the excavator in similar size as the xerion could be as much as 3 times more expensive, even with fancy pneumatics.

So maybe its the BWE after all thats the smallest 2H set... either way the outcome will be strange, so these price rumours must be just rumours.

Question is if there is possibility od BWE as smallest sets, that volvo or claas will be motorized.I assume that IP car is motorized also, so two motorized set in one year will be interesting twist.

I will be dissapointed, because I see motorized set less fun to build with higher price...Im not fan of lego motorization, so question is to wait for new info or buy Arocs for this christmas...

Pause at 0:01 :grin:

Hint from real life to upcoming wheeled excavator and its B model?

Edited by Ondra

I seriously hope the Claas is the smallest set. I just don't see a tractor justifying anything much larger. Then, I hope the Volvo is mid size, and the BWE is the largest excluding the IP car. It would seem that the biggest contenders would be a BMW of some kind, or a new Ford GT. Both companies are celebrating a major anniversary in 2016, so they might collaborate with Lego to commemorate.

I seriously hope the Claas is the smallest set. I just don't see a tractor justifying anything much larger. Then, I hope the Volvo is mid size, and the BWE is the largest excluding the IP car. It would seem that the biggest contenders would be a BMW of some kind, or a new Ford GT. Both companies are celebrating a major anniversary in 2016, so they might collaborate with Lego to commemorate.

Could it be BMW M100?

http://www.bmwblog.com/2015/04/25/rumor-bmw-m100-anniversary-model-arriving-next-year/

Bmw is more logical in this stage.

Pause at 0:01 :grin:

Hint from real life to upcoming wheeled excavator and its B model?

So its B model is going to be a smaller front loader (right) or a smaller wheel excavator (left)?

Edited by nguyengiangoc

So its B model is going to be a smaller front loader (right) or a smaller wheel excavator (left)?

Front loader, that excavator isnt even wheeled is tracked.

What if TLC want to mislead us. They call it a bucket wheel excavator but they mean bucket, wheel, excavator. An excavator with wheels an a bucket.

What if TLC want to mislead us. They call it a bucket wheel excavator but they mean bucket, wheel, excavator. An excavator with wheels an a bucket.

Good theory, but they were named as 2 separate sets, so I highly doubt that's it

Let's hope than the dragster gets a change in final version like 42039!

The preliminary front isn't so good...

guys i've seen a booklet with the new models....omg they're ugly xD

still we will have some parts in new colors.... if next week i can go to that lego shop again ill take pictures of the booklet

btw new models are bad lol

here it is one

42048-Race-Kart.jpg

42045_main.jpg this is cool

Edited by piterx

guys i've seen a booklet with the new models....omg they're ugly xD

still we will have some parts in new colors.... if next week i can go to that lego shop again ill take pictures of the booklet

btw new models are bad lol

here it is one

this is cool

This is 4chan or serious lego forum?

i've not yet seen a go kart that isn't lairy :)

I can't yet imagine where you'd use those curved panels in purple, but perhaps a raft of other purple stuff is on the way too.

I do like the wheel covers + stickers though...

I wouldn't say they're ugly, but each to his taste.

Also I doubt that "bucket wheel excavator" is anything but what it says, bucket wheel excavator. I doubt TLG would name it such if it was a version of a regular excavator.

I agree they are mostly ugly. The hydro looks like the rear of something incomplete.

Edited by Samer

They are mostly good looking, especially the hydroplane boat looks awesome and reminds me of the rc boat Robbe Unlimited i had years ago. Dragster, firetruck and the go-kart looks good too and so does the mine loader even if the functions are a bit disapointing. Not a big fan of pullbacks but they seems ok, and we are getting an awesome helicopter and the 2H seems to be the best second half ever... so why all this negativity? :sceptic:

hmmmm... they won't even be useful as spare parts because of the weird colors :(

just the white and blue one....that one will have some kind of usage as spare parts

That will be too similar to the Volvo excavator, two wheel excavators in the same wave, another weird thing

Yes, it could have been a smart move to mislead us if they didn't have the Volvo excavator in the line-up too.

I can't yet imagine where you'd use those curved panels in purple, but perhaps a raft of other purple stuff is on the way too.

I hope that ip car will be in some weird color too. Remeber 42039

I hope that ip car will be in some weird color too. Remeber 42039

While i love the color scheme for 42039 (although i modded some red into mine for an Octan livery), it makes modding an absolute bitch, there are some parts in there only available in bright green (the curved panels), and plenty of parts arent available in bright green, so if you want to keep the color scheme somewhat coherent, you are really limited with what you can use around the wheels.

the blue curved panel on the powerboat looks promising, but again im not sure if lego has all the parts needed in the right color to convert the green in 42039 into blue (which would make for an awesome Toyota TS040 livery)