Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

BWE is a monster with new round gear racks(?)

Volvonis on pneumatics :)))

the bwe looks somewhat messy from the perspective of the first picture, but i like it actually, i think the new gear wheel is awesome.

I also see some manual fuctions and a battery box with normal standard pf plug

Edited by tibivi

Damn that BWE is ugly, sorry guys but I really do not like it. On the other hand, the Volvo excavator is looking nice, I can't wait or a better picture of it.

Do you guys see the Volvo in the Back ?^^

It's not that big, i see the small pneumatic-cylinder or?

The BWE is just insane and beautiful!

omgash what a supersized ugly beast! however, maybe it will looks better from other angles!

omgash what a supersized ugly beast! however, maybe it will looks better from other angles!

I doubt that but don't really care. I mean the original is also a beast but still impressive. Now where is the tractor?

Someone told us yesterday this model would be blue and yellow. I was hoping for that. This looks unfinished and like a moc. It's too ugly to sell in my opinion. But maybe the functions are exceptional. And they have to be, because of the extreme price level.

I like the Volvo in the background, my new hope! ;-)

Edited by Bering

The BWE was always going to be ugly since the real machine is ugly (I don't care, it fits a purpose, and it sort of becomes cool through it ugliness), but surely the color-vomit is a prototyping thing? Surely the large superstructure 'bracket' will become dark-blue (or whatever the official colour for the conveyor-belt is) as well?

The VOLVO looks astonishingly good, from what we can see. I would have preferred full RC and LAs - and the heftier price-tag that would have brought - to play with it operate it next to the 42030, but you can't win 'm all, and aparently one or two AFOLs like pneumatics, or so I'm told ;)… The wheels on the VOLVO will probably disappoint a few people (myself, potentially, included).

If the BWE is supposed to load that mini-loader (and if that is unchanged from the previous set, colour aside, then that is pretty lame), then we're missing the ~really good picture-angles~ on the BWE, with the ofloading belt. Speaking of which, that loader comes in Yet Another Colour, namely white.

***please let the BWE be a prototype***

PS: Who's taking bets on B-models :D?

Someone told us yesterday this model would be blue and yellow. I was hoping for that. This looks unfinished and like a moc. It's too ugly to sell in my opinion. But maybe the functions are exceptional. And they have to be, because of the extreme price level.

I like the Volvo in the background, my new hope! ;-)

Mybe some blue panels have been removed to showing us inside mechanism

I think there's 3 gear "levers" on the top substructure, and I only see 1 so far on the bottom chassis

Edited by andrewganschow

I still haven't got myself an Arocs yet, but it might actually be worth hanging on for this behemoth for a mega parts influx, and seeing what sort of pneumatic stuff the Xerion and Volvo offer instead. Can't wait!

I'm digging what I can see of the Volvo so far.

I see what you did there.

urely the color-vomit is a prototyping thing? Surely the large superstructure 'bracket' will become dark-blue (or whatever the official colour for the conveyor-belt is) as well?

I disagree. With all the publicity at this point, they would be sure to present the final product. Particularly with colors, if it's not here now, we won't see it come August.

There's blue on the conveyor, 3 gear selectors on the top superstructure, and at least 1 on the bottom chassis. There's probably three, 2 for independent track drive, hopefully, and one for superstructure rotation. Those turntables are freaking amazing