Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

A GBC made out of the treads, and beams and what not as the B-model. And balls will be used as dirt?????? Oh lord I wish

Edited by andrewganschow

I read that the new Claas Xerion 5000 set has new tires/ wheels if those are enormous tires it makes a good candidate for replacement tires for my 41999.

Now set #42056 has been officially added to Pricevortex http://www.pricevort...m/#lego-technic

Also from brickset.com http://brickset.com/...r-city-bionicle

42056_technic.jpg

Let's put the speculation to rest - it will be a Porsche 911 GT3 RS (as originally revealed by mackset - he has seen the production list of a Russian Lego Store)

Huw will take a closer look at set #42056 today at London Toy Fair and tries to identify more ...

Edited by Emmi

Now set #42056 has been officially added to Pricevortex http://www.pricevort...m/#lego-technic

Also from brickset.com http://brickset.com/...r-city-bionicle

Let's put the speculation to rest - it will be a Porsche 911 GT3 RS (as originally revealed by mackset - he has seen the production list of a Russian Lego Store)

Huw will take a closer look at set #42056 today at London Toy Fair and tries to identify more ...

Yeah we hear that mackset rumour, at least ten times a day thanks to you :tongue: .Its still a rumour till press release, dont treat it like fact.

Also where you read that BWE has same mine loader as last year, I check at least all possible source no mention.Isnt this only your wish?

It's not my wish, actually I hoped for a bigger one but it will be the mine loader from last year - however in a different color. You will see tomorrow when we'll get the first images.

It's not my wish, actually I hoped for a bigger one but it will be the mine loader from last year - however in a different color. You will see tomorrow when we'll get the first images.

Can you at least post your source?

Nope.

So your credibility is for this moment is none... Edited by Ondra

Yes, in about 21 hours this will change.

I still dont have idea why they waste 500 pieces if they can sell old mine loader with this BWE.Or it is mockup for something another...

I still dont have idea why they waste 500 pieces if they can sell old mine loader with this BWE.Or it is mockup for something another...

Or maybe it's a trick to push the part count limit.

Or maybe it's a trick to push the part count limit.

Lego probably like scarface movie, "push it to the limit" they said...I rather want option to choose or another dumper such as volvo b model from 42030.

The CLAAS will have a new - realistic looking tractor tyres. No doubt!

But the important question is - is the Claas tire bigger then Unimog and Crawler tires? More then 94mm? May be same diameter as Powerpuller tire but not that wide? What is the diameter of Power puller tires 104mm?

P.S.I've found the sariel chart. PP rear tires are 105mm diameter and 60mm wide. I ll be happy if Claas tires are 105 x 50 mm size with new bigger rims like 62 or 65mm diameter

Edited by Konsta90

I hope they use the new rubber studs on the BWE tracks.

If they don't, I guarantee bricklink will be devoid of them in hours....

If they don't, I guarantee bricklink will be devoid of them in hours....

Let's hope than they aren't too expensive!

or another dumper such as volvo b model from 42030.

How big do you think this BWE is? :grin: (It will be closer to minfig scale than 42030 scale, is my bet with no evidence).

Edited by andythenorth

There is probably dumper truck to load excavated soil in bucket wheel excavator set.

Thats interesting ;) with that method they could just thrown any 2 vehicles they want in one box and then claim "largest technic set ever with 3000+ pieces"

Why not the 42009 crane and the Arocs in same box, first ever 5000 pieces set.

How big do you think this BWE is? :grin: (It will be closer to minfig scale than 42030 scale, is my bet with no evidence).

Approx the same size as the blue tracked crane, maybe slightly larger.

According to Bickset, 50cm hight and 55(aprox.) long.

Thew trencher you linked looks like a solid candidate to me.

eagle-7500-wheel-trencher.jpg

I get a flashback from 2014, the model B trencher :wink:

42028_B1.jpg

Not sure if this was noted here: one comment from the authors in the Brickset article (in yellow) that all except the Volvo had PF.

My speculation: I think there'll be an L in 42054 and 42055 while RC goes to the 42056. Let's hope for a new RC system with a powerful motor and wireless. Its maybe the reason to hide this set.

trenchers are fine, but there were trenchers before.

BWE is first of its kind.

TLG made trucks before Arocs, front loader before 42030, cranes before 42042 etc.

But real badass big mining BWE is 1st of its kind.

B model of BWE should (I hope) be something 1st of its kind too.

I hope in something like this:

NR41_0412_01_g.jpg