Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

I saw the production list yesterday and I knew what’s IP car was(I’m not sure whether I can said its true name now).What I can say is that the so called “IP car”is a licensed set and this car might already appeared in another LEGO set of 2015(if I am right).And the price is so high~

Also I saw there are three sets in summer have a higher price than 42052, the 2H set seems more expensive than 42043

I am not sure if we can trust mackset, his first post ever is full of major speculation and why can't he say the name of the car? I would not trust him.

I am not sure if we can trust mackset, his first post ever is full of major speculation and why can't he say the name of the car? I would not trust him.

The one give me the list told me not to say too much so I just say some information.If London Toy Fair will show that thing,what I said can be confirmed.

Edited by mackset

You don't even gave us the name of the IP car ... so how can any Toy Fair proof you right if we have almost zero information on the IP car. Sharing the name is really not too much asked for.

OK….you guys win….SO the news is the name of IP car is….911 GT3 RS and will release in August

Edited by mackset

The one give me the list told me not to say too much so I just say some information.If London Toy Fair will show that thing,what I said can be confirmed.

Yup. You've said nothing we don't already know. You want people to think you're a legit rumor source? Post the make/model of the car in the set. If you're right, you get trust points, you're wrong, you don't. You tell us nothing, nobody will believe you when you claim to have been in the know all along.

It certainly sounds like I'm going to have a very difficult time affording the summer wave. :sceptic:

Yup. You've said nothing we don't already know. You want people to think you're a legit rumor source? Post the make/model of the car in the set. If you're right, you get trust points, you're wrong, you don't. You tell us nothing, nobody will believe you when you claim to have been in the know all along.

It certainly sounds like I'm going to have a very difficult time affording the summer wave. :sceptic:

see what I post minute before

OK….you guys win….SO the news is the name of IP car is….911 GT3 RS and will release in August

Sounds nice. I always liked Porsche more than Ferrari or Lamborghini.

I've been hoping for a Porsche 918, but a 911 GT3 RS will do fine too. If they make it in orange, that means we'll be getting a plethora of orange pieces, which is good news.

Oh no!, 911 is car that i like most!This must be purchase for sure!Better news than some lafferrari or p1 technic car...

Sounds nice. I always liked Porsche more than Ferrari or Lamborghini.

AKA: German engineering > Italian trash.

:tongue:

At least the italians have the sense to put the engine in the right place... and actually design a new car once in a while rather then re-hashing the same flattened beetle for over 40 years. :tongue:

Seriously though, i wasnt expecting a 911 GT3 RS, and im curious how Lego would build a €300 911. Im not the biggest porsche fan, and the 911 is one of those "i can appreciate the engineering, but it doesnt speak to me" kind of cars, but if it is a solid model, ill certainly consider it (and find out how to mod it to a proper racing car like the RSR)

And now into party-pooper mode, does anyone have any real reason to believe mackset? He is a new poster, and none of his 5 posts contain stuff that couldnt be easily bluffed, and he gave up the car model quite easily for someone who was instructed by the person showing him the product list to keep leaks to a minimum.

And now into party-pooper mode, does anyone have any real reason to believe mackset? He is a new poster, and none of his 5 posts contain stuff that couldnt be easily bluffed, and he gave up the car model quite easily for someone who was instructed by the person showing him the product list to keep leaks to a minimum.

Answer is toy fair isnt that far.If he is liar this will be his last fake.

London Toy Fair will prove if it's fake or not. I like the idea of a Porsche 911 GT3 RS. However I have reasons to believe that this could be fake ... unless it's released as a D2C set.

Could it be something in style of Sheepo's 911?

I mean like scale and features (probably not a sequential gearbox but hopefully realistic suspension and such) If so,

that will be a must buy for me.

I also like a Porsche more than the Ferrari or p1, but i'm surprised that it is a 911, as i thought that it was going to be a 918 Spyder :)

Answer is toy fair isnt that far.If he is liar this will be his last fake.

Fair enough, just kind of putting the brakes on myself, this is all still rumours, and until we have confirmation from a trusted source it should be treated with some caution

There has been so much speculation that I will believe it when I see it.

That being said, if it is true, 911 has lots of subtle curves and will need flex axles here and there. So white? Red? If it is orange as someone suggested, are we getting a ton of new orange flex axles?

There has been so much speculation that I will believe it when I see it.

That being said, if it is true, 911 has lots of subtle curves and will need flex axles here and there. So white? Red? If it is orange as someone suggested, are we getting a ton of new orange flex axles?

Or purple, like on 42048 :D

http://media.caranddriver.com/images/15q2/657948/2016-porsche-911-gt3-rs-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-659226-s-original.jpg

they should do the Robin Reliant :blush:

LOL! I wish that would be so funny :laugh:

About the 911 GT3 RS I think that would be awesome

porsche-gt3-rs-2016-4.jpg

:cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

LOL! I wish that would be so funny :laugh:

About the 911 GT3 RS I think that would be awesome

porsche-gt3-rs-2016-4.jpg

:cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy:

Doesnt look that bad, as far as beetles go :laugh:

Id prefer the RSR myself though

tusc-daytona-24-2015-912-porsche-north-america-porsche-911-rsr-j-rg-bergmeister-earl-bambe.jpg

I'll believe it when we get 'proof-positive' confirmation. Rather see something other than a Porsche

Edited by JGW3000

Well there are many sets in the 300€+ range, it is about time for a Technic one.

I hope they will focus in functions instead of looks.

Do you expect "high quality" packaging kind of 41999 or Wall-E, or just a regular box.

Porsche 911 GT3 RS... Not my personal favourite, but still not a bad car...

But anyways, it's outside my price range. I think that getting the BuWeEx and the Xerion would be a better investment.

*open Google*

*look at 911 GT3 RS pictures*

*look at my 8070 Supercar on the shelf*

Probably nope then.

Edited by nguyengiangoc