Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

This thingy would be nice.

A very big one? For parts maybe, playability would be lees with a mega size BWE bigger is not always better.

A Xerion in the same size as 8482 would be nice and playable.

But it could use more detail and functions.

And RC would be real cool!!!

I definetely think LEGO would rather do something like this. Not because it is smaller and less complicated, but because it will be cheaper to manufacture.

I count 5 function on the trencher, which would not be too difficult to make RC as a modification.

Interesting theory. Though I think it is far too unknown by the masses for them to make a set from it. Would be a good b model though.

I think your right about it now being known well enough for it to go a LEGO TECHNIC model, but i cant see how going from a full BWE to this as a B model would work. You would have 1000s of parts left over.

EDIT:

It would also be an upgrade from the last trencher...

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by aminnich

I think your right about it now being known well enough for it to go a LEGO TECHNIC model, but i cant see how going from a full BWE to this as a B model would work. You would have 1000s of parts left over.

It isn't much different from going from 8043 Excavator to 8043 Tracked Loader.

I am guessing at a compact bucket wheel excavator, something like: http://www.fam.de/generator/streamimage.php?cl=0&res=detail_stage_b&family=GER/tbt14/tbt140108b001

Or this http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTU3WDE2MDA=/z/DAgAAOSwNphWayfe/$_35.JPG

They would suit the Arocs clamshell bucket, which I'd put money on Lego using. I have a poor track record on predictions though, so eh. :wink:

Id say the second one is the best case senario

And id also say the clam shell buckets

Edited by aminnich

I was hopping the Volvo excavator would have pneumatics (Like Jorgeopesi said a few pages back).

Has any one any stats on any previous pneumatic set for the same price?

Was the pneumatic backhoe 100 euros,that had 9 rams and two pumps?

I think that there is a good chance that the BWE uses the buckets of 42043, i looked at some pictures, and the bucket has about the same ratio as 42043. The bucket from 8043, for example, would look horrible on the BWE, and i think you wil get a very wide frame to hold that wheel

Edited by roppie11

Are those watermarked pictures,can you tell us some more about it?

Those clam shell buckets do not have any teeth on them surly they are going to use a bucket with teeth on it..... :look:

@Alasdair Ryan, set 8049 was $50, and it came with three Pneumatics. If 42053 is at the 50 euro mark, the functions should be at the same level of 8049.

@Aminnich, Interesting idea for the BWE. I could get behind this idea.

@Alasdair Ryan, set 8049 was $50, and it came with three Pneumatics. If 42053 is at the 50 euro mark, the functions should be at the same level of 8049.

@Aminnich, Interesting idea for the BWE. I could get behind this idea.

that is true. It had two large pneumatics one large pump and small pump to use wit PF. I gave thus set and it is a wonder for such price range. Edited by AOW

While I am interested in a "bagger"-type machine in any scale, I am also totally okay with a trencher. Also, considering past discrepancies between leaked set names and what we actually got (hah), the "speculation" bit of the thread title appears to have survived the misdirected assassination attempts on Jim and resulted in some sleuthing that may prove to be correct.

Slow-boiled detectives, pour yourselves a Camus.

It would be amazing if the IP car introduces PF 2.0 with the inclusion of a rechargeable battery! (like WeDo 2.0 uses them)

I hate having to use several batteries which cost so much additional money, I believe everyone agrees with me?

Edited by Emmi

With the introduction of WeDo 2.0 and "all future PF will be compatible with the new platform introduced with WeDo 2.0." Could the IP car be introducing PF 2.0?

http://www.technicbr...-of-pf.html?m=1

Can already hear people complain that its not good enough. :laugh: I hope it is the new PF and I hope we get a Small motor also, about half the size of a M would be great. Would be perfect to shift the transmission in the IP car! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::laugh: :laugh:

Hi Technictiger,

Welcome to EB!!

This topic is about speculation and discussion of 2016 sets. Be careful not to go off-topic too much. And bear in mind that the maximum size for embedding pictures is 1024 pixels wide.

Thanks and have fun!

Who can build this one

Lego Technic 2018,2019, 2020 ?

MAN , trailer and laboratory wagon

This has nothing to do with 2016.

EDIT: Oooops, Jim beat me to it. Sorry Jim :blush:

Edited by allanp

oh :tongue:

So what? This truck is serious than drag racer 42050 or something etc.

What do you mean by that? We all already know what sets will be in 2016 and this will not be for sure

Edited by Riimak

oh :tongue:

So what? This truck is serious than drag racer 42050 or something etc.

I have no idea what you just said so.....um......good for you lil buddy. You keep those carrots going clockwise and forget teh hataaaaarzzz!

Now that's sorted out, back to 2016!

Edited by allanp

Agreed! +1 Batteries cost too much :hmpf_bad:

Lego problem is that there isnt any rechergeable battery box in size and scheme of classic AA battery box.Also lego rechargeable BB is very pricier, I dont know why cost so much.

And some question for discussion.Would you like to see PF elements in claas xerion or rather more pieces for example for some attachments?I rather want to see PF additional.

PF is nice, but don't we have enough of that stuff? I mean, what would we need anymore. We have big and small motors, remote control and even a servo motor. some attachments would be nicer in my opinion. If possible with some unusable constructions and mechanisms we can use in MOC's.