Ondra

Technic 2016 Discussion and Speculation

This page has most 2016 and not only Technic (42051 is not there though):

https://jsfiddle.net/jayqfpdx/embedded/result/

LOL :laugh:

Thanks, I think I look pretty handsome there myself.

Oh man, an Alfa Giulia would honestly be amazing. :wub: I'm not a Merc fan either but it was an educated guess based on the info at hand.

Also good call on the cabrio. Would make sense since an "ultimate" set would have to have a few features that would make it stand out. Just a plain old car with a gearbox to open the doors and trunk won't do IMO.

TOP Gear LEGO Ideas:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/102554

p.s. They forgot to add some LEGO food to avoid trouble :classic::laugh:

Edited by Samer

Well, looking at the helicopter, I will have to revise my opinion on the lack of rudders. It looks to have them, and in addition the tail section has several of those single 1L beams with pins, but in white instead of black. Also, there is a new, similar part, but with a 1l axle instead of a pin. This can be seen clearly on 1 of the Bionicle sets, 71303. Other than that, there is nothing else new to report.

LOL :laugh:

Thanks, I think I look pretty handsome there myself.

Oh man, an Alfa Giulia would honestly be amazing. :wub: I'm not a Merc fan either but it was an educated guess based on the info at hand.

Also good call on the cabrio. Would make sense since an "ultimate" set would have to have a few features that would make it stand out. Just a plain old car with a gearbox to open the doors and trunk won't do IMO.

are you really jemerey and if you are i didint know you like lego and i like watching top gear and am looking forarad to watch your new amazon prime show!

I don't see the Ford GT being the Ultimate supercar tbh, the lines of that car are IMO too complex to accurately model using standard technic pieces.

I'll be seriously happy if its a 4 door sedan instead of a supercar. Considering that TLG already has a licensing agreement with Mercedes Benz wouldn't there be a chance of it being something like an E-class? ( don't really know how these license things work though)

Yes! Let's get a Sedan!

If Lego did that, with full RC and gearbox, my face would leap of my skull in fangasm. Then, I'd have to rob a bank to afford it. :laugh:

Just kidding, of course. I have an honest job.

If Lego did that, with full RC and gearbox, my face would leap of my skull in fangasm.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Me too.

Does anyone else think the class xerion will have unimog rims, but proper treads? Or will road treads be used, depicting municipal road ditch clearing.

Hi andrewsLegoworld it's babas custom Lego creations

Im pretty upset that there are not still official release of description and photos.I want badly to upload first page...

Also question is if there will be more release of tumbler tires for next year, it will be great for trailer for claas xerion but I dont think this set will include trailer.

Also question is if there will be more release of tumbler tires for next year?

Yes if I recall correctly, the drag racer (I think that's the correct name :sceptic: ) will have two as the back tires.

Yes if I recall correctly, the drag racer (I think that's the correct name :sceptic: ) will have two as the back tires.

Yeah I know about this set, but if there will be more than this set.

My guess would be that the Ultimate IP Car comes with 4 Tumbler tires.

This will be worst case scenario, there will be problems with steering.These wheels are only good for not steerable axles.

why hello there. What sets do you plan to pick up this coming year?

all of them ecept the getaway car and the police car,

plus if there is onley those little sets for 1h im going to get some (displayed by audlt colecter not played with) second hand old sets like the unimog or the 8258 I'm going to get those too.

Edited by Babaloveslego55

EMOTICON OVERLOAD.

ERROR 101. SHUTDOWN ENGAGED.

Seriously though, why so many?

Edited by Technic Jim

This will be worst case scenario, there will be problems with steering.These wheels are only good for not steerable axles.

Maybe TLG want to show us how to make proper steering with this wheels?) Before Arocs release nobody (or almost nobody) believe that TLG will make driven and suspended axles with double tires, but they did.