CM4Sci

Creator 2016

I just built Vacation Getaways yesterday too and absolutely loved it! So many cool little details. I was disappointed at first that there wasn't a house in this wave, but now I realize this set basically is a house. Just, you know, on wheels. :classic:

Lighthouse looks fun. The previous one really shot up in price now. RV looks nice, but at 8 slots wide, it's gonna look huge next to something like the old yellow long truck they did, or the camper van with a canoe on it. Amazon are doing the blue car with caravan right now for just £11.99 delivered, pretty cool similar set which you can always add more detail to inside, or on the roof.

Does anyone have pictures of the alt builds for the RV set? I'm considering buying it for the boat and also buying the lighthouse, but pics would be nice if anyone has some...

Thanks in advance!

The Vacation Getaways RV is really an outstanding design. I have a backlog of creator sets to pick up but I may put this on my high priority to brick this year.

The vacation getaways set is by far the most detailed 3-in-1 set, in my opinion. Just finished building the RV, and I'm still shocked at how much detail they packed in at a reasonable price. I haven't built the other two models yet, but looking ahead at the instructions, they look pretty impressive, too. (I also really liked that the instructions are bound into one book!)

I watched the Jangbricks review on the lighthouses and the treehouses today and they make an amazing impression! The camper is spectacular too. The creator-theme is really developing into an awesome direction. Very inventive, very much in the spirit of oldschool lego :classic::thumbup:

Edited by Littleworlds

The Treehouse set was not even on my radar but has jumped to number one on my want list after Jang's video. Will make a great pairing with the Mountain Hut and/or Lakeside Lodge as well.

I actually wanted to get the Lighthouse but my SO wants the Friends Lighthouse instead so I will oblige :)

I think the Winter Train is the next set to be announced. I just bought the Toy Shop during sales in France. Hope the train will be a fine set to fit with the shop, like a steam machine with a tender and old style wagons, and maybe a brick lighting while running...

I think the Winter Train is the next set to be announced. I just bought the Toy Shop during sales in France. Hope the train will be a fine set to fit with the shop, like a steam machine with a tender and old style wagons, and maybe a brick lighting while running...

No, I would guess that the Disneyland Castle or some other licensed D2C (new Death Star maybe?) would be the next one to be announced—possibly at San Diego Comic Con. The Winter Village sets have traditionally been announced around August (with several of the earlier reveals having taken place at BrickFair VA), and that's still more than a month away.

Yes, but licensed sets are not in the creator expert line ;)

They are still exclusives though, and follow the same release schedule.

Odds are (and this is simply speculation) is that the next one is Cinderella within the next couple weeks (for the August release), then the Winter Train for a September release (all Lego Holiday sets have come out in the past in September including Advent calendars. That would leave the Death Star as an October (or perhaps a Force Friday/September 30th) release after that.

They are still exclusives though, and follow the same release schedule.

Odds are (and this is simply speculation) is that the next one is Cinderella within the next couple weeks (for the August release), then the Winter Train for a September release (all Lego Holiday sets have come out in the past in September including Advent calendars. That would leave the Death Star as an October (or perhaps a Force Friday/September 30th) release after that.

August - Beetle

September - Castle

CM4Sci: you mean release dates or announcements? Do you know something about the Winter Train? :)

August - Beetle

September - Castle

Early access is technically when they are readily available as it costs nothing to sign up for a VIP card.

the new winter polybag 30474 seems to be out

Edited by Bob De Quatre
You know why...