CM4Sci

Creator 2016

mmmm, so no new houses from Creator. Disappointing. What about the Expert line? Any chance that an amusement park new attraction following last year's Ferris Wheel can come up? I haven't heard any rumour.

Any chance that an amusement park new attraction following last year's Ferris Wheel can come up?.

I too am hoping for the continuation of the amsuement sub-theme. I'm actually hoping they alternate, one year a travelling ride, the next year a statis ride, and so on. I'd like to see a waltzer, dodgems, gravity wheel, etc.

mmmm, so no new houses from Creator. Disappointing....

That`s sad.I love the Corner Deli and plan on buying the other Creator Buildings that still are available.

That`s sad.I love the Corner Deli and plan on buying the other Creator Buildings that still are available.

Not for me, finally some new big vehicle without license in creator range.

http://brickset.com/...r-city-bionicle

Some more details here. Apparently the RV can be rebuilt into some sort of house? And there I'm using the words in the article, 'some sort of house'. I'm super curious, how do you rebuild an RV with a boat and a brick-built bear into any sort of house?

Shame that there isn't one where a house is the primary model though, I've been waiting for another substantial Family Home for a while now.

Having said that, I am excited for the RV, especially since it apparently comes with minifigs and is minifig compatible. I've always thought that the 'Creator with minifigs' concept could be extended beyond buildings into things like vehicles.

Edited by David Thomsen

Its a pitty they have stopped doing the large creator houses (or so it seems). I bought 4954 Model Town house, 6754 Family Home, 31012 Family House, 5771 Hillside House and 4996 Beach House because they are great parts packs and great sources of building parts like windows and doors and roof pieces and other nice parts. The 31026 Bike Shop & Cafe (which I also own) is a similarly good set (even though its not a house as such).

These Creator house sets have also typically been really good value (in terms of price-per-piece) too and some of them have been good sources of interesting colors.

I'm curious if the RV will be 8-wide or 10-wide. ;)

Edited by KLF

Yes but:

By Huw in United Kingdom, 24 Jan 2016 17:16

I'm fairly sure the RV was 8 wide but I will check when there again on Tuesday.

So we have to wait till Tuesday. ;)

What an amazing set!

23sltg.jpg

And you, sir, are right. Crikey, I mean that's spot-on and well-made.

It deffinitely seems to be a 8-wide car. But now I'm curious what kind of windscreen is there used?

This is instant buy, I love this camping idea.I was worry that only CITY will have camper van and creator never.

That camper is awesome! I am not really into city stuff, but I have some creator sets. This one might get into that collection because I really like it! Looking forward for more angles and pictures!

Yeah, there's a picture of the lighthouse on thebrickfan now (originally posted by promobricks I believe).

Looks like there is a light brick in the light house! :sweet:

I'm not sure about this. Maybe we saw different pictures?

I understand the idea behind this set, but I like earlier lighthouse more.

What can I say ... I absolutely love this set. I probably have to buy two of these, one for the van, one for the house!

creator_31052.jpg

Amazing job TLG - gives me the Creator Expert VW T1 Camper Van feeling when I look at this gorgous box and set :wub:

I'm not sure about this. Maybe we saw different pictures?

In the picture I'm looking at now, it does appear to be a light brick.

Better question: Why isn't anyone talking about the orca? Must get that for a Sonic Adventure MOC! :grin:

Not impressed by the treehouse. It mirrors 31010 too much (which, incidentally, I built fairly recently), except that it's detachable and comes with two minifigures rather than one. Wish they went in a different direction.

This is instant buy, I love this camping idea.I was worry that only CITY will have camper van and creator never.

Probably two of these inverted.

We had been considering paying for the retired lighthouse, and this one is even better!

I'm still curious to see the box/alt. builds, though.