CMP

Heroica RPG - Quest #140: Requiem for a Machine

Mortimer uncorks an Ambrosia, chugging it back with a scowl. He glances around frantically for the Ogre, intent on getting his weapons back, colours blurring together.

"Where's Erdy's damn handcannon?" he curses, hands balling into fists. "You still wanna go at these damn things alone, Reg?

OOC: Anniversary medal should also have +1 in each stat. Thanks!

Edited by Emjajoas

"So not to interrupt from the robots that have just declared lethal force against specifically us... Does anyone have a weapon I can use?" Calamity asks.

While putting the Scarab Shield also to good use he looks at Calamity after her question, "Aye, yea thou doesn't habt any weapons... what I habt art way too heavy for thee. Thou ain´t got any spells thou canst use?"

"If these things beat up th' Ogre we art screwed!" He turns to Avina, "We wanted to seek out some info 'bout these things, guess we gonna get a personal close up touch!"

Edited by Mencot

"Where's Erdy's damn handcannon?" he curses, hands balling into fists. "You still wanna go at these damn things alone, Reg?

Reg looked between the heroes and the machines - weighing his pride against his chances of survival.

20424531369_703a3cab0c_t.jpg

"...screw that. Sewer Wolves, let's get the hell out of here!"

19874605253_907cc51b30_t.jpg

"YES SIR!!"

19510387124_06631a879f_t.jpg

"Not a chance!" Avina glances at the party. "We need to take them down before they escape, they could still have information we need."

"So not to interrupt from the robots that have just declared lethal force against specifically us... Does anyone have a weapon I can use?" Calamity asks.

Calamity looks towards the door, and she can spot an ogre-sized foot lying out there. It's a safe bet the party's weapons are still in his hands.

Then he moves back slowly to the others, observing every mech and takes his axe comments, "Scrapmetal!" and stands his ground to protect the innocent people in the tavern.

He says to Avina and EM, "Thou seen any of these kinds before? Any goid plans? Not that we art in undertoe here! He looks at Reg and his gang and says," Nouw wouldst be thy chance to take care of thy mess."

"My advice is hightail it out of here, we're leaving!"

"Their armor is weak between the arm and the shoulderplate and at the hip, from what it looks like. They seem to be running on overcharged ether cores, how do someone get enough ether to do that?"

"Um, girls, perhaps we can figure this out some other time? I'd advice you to remain calm and get behind something!" Annienal stat to the women at the counter, trying her best to keep collected and being diplomatic. She clutched the handle of the only sword she had on her, glad to have at least something to defend herself with.

15593877755_3ce091e565_t.jpg

"...right, everyone get back, let the heroes handle this."

"Sure thing, see ya around."

Reg pushes over his table, giving him and the Sewer Wolves some paltry cover as they attempt to fight their way out through the automatons, while also trying to fend off the heroes.

20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg

"CAUTION: SUSPECT ATTEMPTING TO FLEE. SIGNALLING REINFORCEMENTS."

The automatons divided their attention between the Sewer Wolves and the party.

PREPARE FOR THREE-WAY BATTLE!!!

-Rolls of Damage, Special Damage, and Free Hits have a 50/50 chance of instead targeting a random member of the other enemy party instead of at the hero. Area of effect attacks only damage the party being targeted. This includes enemy AoE attacks.

-If an enemy's Free Hit targets a member of the other enemy, free hit order is not disrupted (If Automaton A's free hit against Em instead damages Reg, Automaton B will again target Em)

-Heroes can spend one turn to pick up one of their weapons

-A new automaton spawns at the end of every round

-The Sewer Wolves must all be knocked out

Sewer Wolves

Reg Goldjaw *Immune to instant kill* *50/50 chance to avoid negative effects*

Level 42 Humanoid

Health: 576/576

Defense: 5

Special I: Assault - Reg Goldjaw advances on the hero, Favoring them, dealing triple damage to them whenever damage is dealt.

Special II: Battery – Reg Goldjaw deals 21 damage to the hero, ignoring row and defense.

Special III: Third Strike – Reg Goldjaw knocks out the hero instantly.

Specials used in order.

Drops: Mead

Briar *Immune to blinded and sealed*

Level 30 Humanoid

Health: 400/400

Special: Battleaxe Barrage - Briar deals damage to all heroes equal to their level, disregarding row.

Drops: 60 gold, Double Rainbow

19831229444_aeffb0c3f3_t.jpg

Big Red *Immune to sealed, cursed, and jinxed*

Level 40 Holy Humanoid

Health: 260/260

Ether: 5/5

Special: Good as Newish – Big Red removes all negative effects from his party at the cost of one ether per negative effect.

Passive Special: Red Cross - Big Red is strictly a healer. Rather than dealing Damage or Free Hits, he heals the Sewer Wolf with the least health equal to his level at the cost of one ether. If no Sewer Wolf is injured, he does nothing. If he is out of ether, he will use a Tonic.

Drops: Tonic x3, 25 gold, Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff)

Automatons

20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg

Eubric Knight Automaton MK2A “Drone”

Level 5 Humanoid Mechanical

Health: 10/10

Special: SWARM – Drone deals damage ignoring row and defense equal to the number of Drones in its Mob.

Passive Special: CLUSTER – Drone will form a Mob with another random Drone if left untargeted.

Drops: 5 gold

Eubric Knight Automaton MK2B “Drone”

Special: SWARM – Drone deals damage ignoring row and defense equal to the number of Drones in its Mob.

Passive Special: CLUSTER – Drone will form a Mob with another random Drone if left untargeted.

Eubric Knight Automaton MK2C “Drone”

19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg

Eubric Knight Automaton MK7A “Snapshot”

Level 10 Light Mechanical

Health: 30/30

Special: DEBILITATE – Snapshot stuns the target for the next turn and blinds them for the next three.

Drops: Light Bomb

Eubric Knight Automaton MK7B “Snapshot”

Special: DEBILITATE – Snapshot stuns the target for the next turn and blinds them for the next three.

Eubric Knight Automaton MK7C “Snapshot”

20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg

Eubric Knight Automaton MK11A “Fixit”

Level 15 Humanoid Mechanical

Health: 50/50

Special: REPAIR – Fixit repairs the automaton with the lowest health by health equal to their combined levels.

Drops: Depleted Ether Core (Restores half the user's maximum ether)

Eubric Knight Automaton MK11B “Fixit”

Special: REPAIR – Fixit repairs the automaton with the lowest health by health equal to their combined levels.

Eubric Knight Automaton MK11C “Fixit”

Party

a126cabc798a9ad470820a8d617b5d8c.png

Mortimer "Em" Mahzan (Emjajoas)

Unknown age human male Warden *Immune to Electricity, Fire, Water, and Ice* *Half damage from elemental attacks* *Party Leader* *Reinforced*

Level 25

Power Bonus: 6

Defense: 29 58

Health: 46/46

Gold: 304

Equipment: Tritech Handcannon (WP:16, permanent poisoned 17, cursed), Vigilant (SP 12, halved damage from elemental attacks, immune to Electricity, Fire, and Water; shield), Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory, Power +4, SP +4, Max. Health +4, Max. Ether +4. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year), Frost Helm (SP: 3, immune to ice, suitable for anyone, headwear)

Inventory:

Weapons: Blazing Bow (WP: 14, Fire-elemental), Doppelganger (WP:10, Retribution: The user inflicts any negative effects he or she has on the target enemy on successful hits; longsword), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Carpenter's Gloves (Enhancement is automatically successful, traps deal double damage, handwear, suitable for artisans), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation)

Consumables: Health Core x5, Potion, Remedy, Mead, Venom, Phoenix Esssence (4), Ambrosia (4), Mulled Wine (2), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Nostrum, Smelling Salts, Elixir, Bone, Smoke Bomb (5), Floral Bomb (2), Ice Bomb (2), Lightning Bomb (2), Fire Bomb, Water Bomb (2), Holy Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb (2), Air Bomb (2), Chaotic Bomb (100 random elemental damage to all opponents)

Misc: Bedroll (2), Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Reaper's Heart, Mythril Shard (1), Amethyst, 5 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold), Oath of Renewal (When the targeted enemy is killed, the Vindicator regains full health. Oath, suitable for vindicators), Lover's Lyrics (Minstrel's Battle Song; deal the enamored-effect to all enemies at the cost of 1 ether per affected enemy.)

18717533121_e5362cca03_t.jpg

Annienal Anavir (Kintobor)

"19" year old elven female Mystic Knight *Bonaparte Reputation* *Immunity to Earth and Fragile* *Takes half damage from elemental attacks* *Aura of Honor* *Master of the Order*

Level 16

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 10

Health: 31/31

Ether: 20/20

Gold: 0

Equipment: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes; longsword), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, Halved Damage from elemental attacks; shield),

Heavy Armour (SP: 5, immunity to fragile, body wear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators, and vindicators), Locustoid Greaves (Max Ether +4, immune to Earth, suitable to ether users, hand wear)

Inventory: Ammit (WP: 6; greatsword, user gains 5 ether for every kill), Anointed Gladius (WP: 8, deals damage undead; great sword), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP: 4, Hits doubled against flying enemies, longsword), Training Sword (WP:4), Shark’s Tooth (Power increased by 5 against Aquatics, Accessory), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Lethauros Fellwings (SP: 3, wearer is immune to Sudden Death, backwear), Tobacco Pouch (1/2 Chance of Blinding with attacks, accessory), Helmet (Max Health +1, headwear), Pauldrons (SP: 2, suitable for knights, dragoons, and skirmishers; accessory), Plain Shield (SP: 5), Lethauros Mask (SP: 2, wearer deals double damage to Beasts and Vermin, headwear, suitable to everyone)

Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Mythril Shard

Consumables: 3x Potions, Grand Potion, Field Rations (Restore 15 health), 2x Phoenix Essences, 4x Remedies, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Pickaxe, x2 Grand Tonics

Scrolls: Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to fire for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to ice for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to water for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to wood for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether)

16895570282_2f08bd649b_t.jpg

Calamity (Scubacarrot) *Blessed* *Your Holiness* *Transcended*

24 year old human Mage

Level 6

Power bonus: 2 (spell)

Ether: 10/10

Gold: 81

Equipment: Skull-Topped Staff (WP: 3, staff), Gold skin Gloves (Spell power +2, Usable by mages, Handwear)

Inventory: Bedroll, 4x Potion, 3x Tonic,4x Remedy, Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the Blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Amethyst

16580412818_113a708a52_s.jpg

Keliim (Mencot) *Encouraged*

35 years old male human Barbarian

Level 10

Health: 17/17

Defense: 2 (doubled against free hits)

Gold: 7

Equipment: Dwarven Orichalcum Axe (WP: 5), Heroic Helm (Headwear, SP:2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits)

Inventory:

Order Imperial Longsword (WP: 5),Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock), Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders are Enamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Scarab Shield (SP3 Shield, bearer takes half damage from vermin)

Consumables: x10 Potion, Grand Potion, 2X Mead, 1X Smelling salt, 2X Smoke Bomb, 1X Poison, 1X Dirt Bomb, Demeter Bomb (Deals 100 wood-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

Misc: Shovel, 2X Obsidian Shard: may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle. 2X Charion beetle horn. 1 X Crystal Shard(treasure item, worth 20 gold)

Avina Truenal, Crimson Crown Alchemaster (NPC, controlled by Emjajoas) *Immune to Cursed, Jinxed, Hexed, Transcended, and Blessed*

36 years old female human Alchemist

Level 15

Health: 34/34

Gold: 40

Equipment: Zeta and Sigma (WP: 13, dual strike, daggers), Leather Gloves (For Mixture, the die is rolled three times instead of twice, and the highest two results determine the created item; suitable to alchemists; handwear), Masque (Immune to cursed, jinxed, hexed, transcended and blessed, accessory, suitable to members of the Order of the Crimson Crown)

Inventory: 5 Potions, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, Cloud of Celerity

Everyone please choose an action. Party leader, please create a battle order.

Edited by CallMePie

OoC: I equipt the Shield I have in post 153. I should be able to use both the shield and the helmet now that I am lvl 10, right?

Party leader any planes on who to attack or should we just choose? Should I attack drones or thugs?

Keliim looks at the wolfgang, "Stop for a sec."

He targets Big Red from Frontrow.

Edited by Mencot

OoC: I equipt the Shield I have in post 153. I should be able to use both the shield and the helmet now that I am lvl 10, right?

Only knights can use shields.

"Um... that's a lot of guys. Anyone got a bomb?"

Edited by Kintobor

Ooc: Oh yes thats right :facepalm:

Quick noobquestion, does bombs do same damage to foes disregarding row? And If I use a bomb on the robots it will on hurt them not the Thugs, right? Because if it also hurts the thugs, I will use it on one of them instead.

"Um... that's a lot of guys. Anyone got a bomb?"

"Aye, I gotta a bomb." He pulls out the Demeter Bomb, "This that appeared out of nowhere."

Keliim uses it instead on MK11C from backrow.

Edited by Mencot

20089573673_23480eedb8_s.jpg

"So, who ist feelin' lucky! If nae, they shoods seek cover, coz ah am feelin' thes place needs a new decur." The big man says waving bombs around, his eyes turned red again.

Mortimer spends a turn picking up Erdy's Handcannon from the Back Row. He barks orders, eye darting around the battlefield. It seemed to almost overwhelm him. "Keliim! We need to take care of the Sewer wolves first! The robots could help us out. Save your bomb for later."

BO:

Mortimer picks up Handcannon, Back Row

Annienal

Avina attacks Briar with Zeta and Sigma from the Back Row, dual striking to Briar again.

Keliim

Calamity

Edited by Emjajoas

"I agree that we need to focus on the Wolves, but we run the risk of getting damaged if we don't at least focus on them somewhat."

Annienal attacks Reg from the back row.

"Yeah, but that Demeter bomb packs a damn punch-- hell, if you think we need it, I'll toss a Lightning bomb."

"Aye, it does. This be my plan but I am willin' to change it for a better? Thou be the boss this time."

Keliim attacks​ Big red from backrow.

Edited by Mencot

"You should throw the bomb, these machines are going to wreck us. Lethal force, remember? And is anyone going to attack Briar?"

Calamity spends her turn trying to Blind Big red with her Scroll from the back row.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Mortimer nods, tossing a Lightning Bomb from the Back Row instead of picking up Erdy's Handcannon.

"I thinkst Avina ist attackin' him! An' that bomb ist a smart option coz those mechs art gonna iverrun us ift non concentrate on them."

I'll assume Mortimer is using the Lightning Bomb on the automatons. AoE attacks only affect one party.

Round One of Lady Luck's Royale

>Mortimer uses Lightning Bomb (Automatons) - (5 lightning damage, Drones KO'd)

>Annienal vs. Reg (Training) - Critical Hit (24/2 - 5 = 7 damage)

>Avina vs. Briar (Zeta/Sigma) - Hit (28/2 = 14 x 2 = 28 damage)

>Kellim vs. Big Red - Special Damage: Good as Newish (No effect)

>Calamity blinds Reg - Success (-1 ether, negative effect avoided)

Snapshot A vs. Briar - (10 damage)

Snapshot B vs. Mortimer - (10/2 - 58 = 0 damage)

Snapshot C vs. Big Red - (10 damage)

Fixit A vs. Annienal - (15/2 - 10 = 0 damage)

Fixit B vs. Avina - (15/2 = 7 damage)

Fixit C vs. Kellim - (15/2 - 4 = 3 damage)

Drone D enters battle

Calamity blessed and transcended (+10% health, +1 ether)

Mortimer lobs a lightning bomb that short-circuits all the automaton Drones. Annienal, Avina, and Kellim advance on the Sewer Wolves, but they can't dish out all that much damage. Calamity's spell is successful, but Reg manages to shrug off its effects. The remainder of the automatons deal out hits to both parties, and reinforcements start arriving.

"Damned machine..." Avina pushes back the automaton that bashed her with its wrench. "I have plenty of Potions and it won't take me a moment to use them, if needed."

Three-Way Battle

-Rolls of Damage, Special Damage, and Free Hits have a 50/50 chance of instead targeting a random member of the other enemy party instead of at the hero. Area of effect attacks only damage the party being targeted. This includes enemy AoE attacks.

-If an enemy's Free Hit targets a member of the other enemy, free hit order is not disrupted (If Automaton A's free hit against Em instead damages Reg, Automaton B will again target Em)

Sewer Wolves

Reg Goldjaw *Immune to instant kill* *50/50 chance to avoid negative effects*

Level 42 Humanoid

Health: 569/576

Special I: Assault - Reg Goldjaw advances on the hero, Favoring them, dealing triple damage to them whenever damage is dealt.

Special II: Battery – Reg Goldjaw deals 21 damage to the hero, ignoring row and defense.

Specials used in order.

Level 30 Humanoid

Health: 362/400

Special: Battleaxe Barrage - Briar deals damage to all heroes equal to their level, disregarding row.

Level 40 Holy Humanoid

Health: 250/260

Special: Good as Newish – Big Red removes all negative effects from his party at the cost of one ether per negative effect.

Passive Special: Red Cross - Big Red is strictly a healer. Rather than dealing Damage or Free Hits, he heals the Sewer Wolf with the least health equal to his level at the cost of one ether. If no Sewer Wolf is injured, he does nothing. If he is out of ether, he will use a Tonic.

Drops: Tonic x3, 25 gold, Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff)

Automatons

Eubric Knight Automaton MK2D “Drone”

Health: 20/30

Health: 40/50

Party

Unknown age human male Warden *Immune to Electricity, Fire, Water, and Ice* *Half damage from elemental attacks* *Party Leader* *Reinforced*

Level 25

Equipment: Tritech Handcannon (WP:16, permanent poisoned 17, cursed), Vigilant (SP 12, halved damage from elemental attacks, immune to Electricity, Fire, and Water; shield), Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory, Power +4, SP +4, Max. Health +4, Max. Ether +4. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year), Frost Helm (SP: 3, immune to ice, suitable for anyone, headwear)

Inventory:

Weapons: Blazing Bow (WP: 14, Fire-elemental), Doppelganger (WP:10, Retribution: The user inflicts any negative effects he or she has on the target enemy on successful hits; longsword), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Carpenter's Gloves (Enhancement is automatically successful, traps deal double damage, handwear, suitable for artisans), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation)

Consumables: Health Core x5, Potion, Remedy, Mead, Venom, Phoenix Esssence (4), Ambrosia (4), Mulled Wine (2), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Nostrum, Smelling Salts, Elixir, Bone, Smoke Bomb (5), Floral Bomb (2), Ice Bomb (2), Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Water Bomb (2), Holy Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb (2), Air Bomb (2), Chaotic Bomb (100 random elemental damage to all opponents)

Misc: Bedroll (2), Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Reaper's Heart, Mythril Shard (1), Amethyst, 5 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold), Oath of Renewal (When the targeted enemy is killed, the Vindicator regains full health. Oath, suitable for vindicators), Lover's Lyrics (Minstrel's Battle Song; deal the enamored-effect to all enemies at the cost of 1 ether per affected enemy.)

"19" year old elven female Mystic Knight *Bonaparte Reputation* *Immunity to Earth and Fragile* *Takes half damage from elemental attacks* *Aura of Honor* *Master of the Order*

Level 16

Defense: 10

Ether: 20/20

Equipment: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes; longsword), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, Halved Damage from elemental attacks; shield),

Heavy Armour (SP: 5, immunity to fragile, body wear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators, and vindicators), Locustoid Greaves (Max Ether +4, immune to Earth, suitable to ether users, hand wear)

Inventory: Ammit (WP: 6; greatsword, user gains 5 ether for every kill), Anointed Gladius (WP: 8, deals damage undead; great sword), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP: 4, Hits doubled against flying enemies, longsword), Training Sword (WP:4), Shark’s Tooth (Power increased by 5 against Aquatics, Accessory), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Lethauros Fellwings (SP: 3, wearer is immune to Sudden Death, backwear), Tobacco Pouch (1/2 Chance of Blinding with attacks, accessory), Helmet (Max Health +1, headwear), Pauldrons (SP: 2, suitable for knights, dragoons, and skirmishers; accessory), Plain Shield (SP: 5), Lethauros Mask (SP: 2, wearer deals double damage to Beasts and Vermin, headwear, suitable to everyone)

Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Mythril Shard

Consumables: 3x Potions, Grand Potion, Field Rations (Restore 15 health), 2x Phoenix Essences, 4x Remedies, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Pickaxe, x2 Grand Tonics

Scrolls: Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to fire for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to ice for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to water for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to wood for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether)

24 year old human Mage

Level 6

Equipment: Skull-Topped Staff (WP: 3, staff), Gold skin Gloves (Spell power +2, Usable by mages, Handwear)

Inventory: Bedroll, 4x Potion, 3x Tonic,4x Remedy, Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the Blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Amethyst

Level 10

Health: 14/17

Equipment: Dwarven Orichalcum Axe (WP: 5), Heroic Helm (Headwear, SP:2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits)

Inventory:

Order Imperial Longsword (WP: 5),Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock), Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders are Enamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Scarab Shield (SP3 Shield, bearer takes half damage from vermin)

Consumables: x10 Potion, Grand Potion, 2X Mead, 1X Smelling salt, 2X Smoke Bomb, 1X Poison, 1X Dirt Bomb, Demeter Bomb (Deals 100 wood-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

Misc: Shovel, 2X Obsidian Shard: may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle. 2X Charion beetle horn. 1 X Crystal Shard(treasure item, worth 20 gold)

Avina Truenal, Crimson Crown Alchemaster (NPC, controlled by Emjajoas) *Immune to Cursed, Jinxed, Hexed, Transcended, and Blessed*

Level 15

Health: 27/34

Equipment: Zeta and Sigma (WP: 13, dual strike, daggers), Leather Gloves (For Mixture, the die is rolled three times instead of twice, and the highest two results determine the created item; suitable to alchemists; handwear), Masque (Immune to cursed, jinxed, hexed, transcended and blessed, accessory, suitable to members of the Order of the Crimson Crown)

Battle Order:

Mortimer retrieves Erdy's Handcannon from the Back Row.

Annienal

Avina attacks Briar with Zeta and Sigma from the Back Row, dual striking to Briar again.

Keliim

Calamity

Edited by Emjajoas

"Dunno whats thee plan Em but wouldst it be a good time now to try gettin' thee weapon. Those bloody mechs seem reinforce all th' time.

Edited by Mencot

Round Two of Lady Luck's Royale

>Mortimer retrieves Tritech Handcannon

>Annienal vs. Reg (Training) - Enchantment (+1 SP, -6 ether)

>Avina vs. Briar (Zeta/Sigma) - Hit (28/2 = 14 x 2 = 28 damage)

>Kellim vs. MK11A - Special Damage: REPAIR (Snapshot A repaired by 25)

>Calamity blinds Reg - Success (-1 ether, Red blinded)

Drone D vs. Briar - (5 damage)

Snapshot A vs. Briar - (10 damage)

Snapshot B vs. Big Red - (10 damage)

Snapshot C vs. Mortimer - (10/2 - 58 = 0 damage)

Fixit B vs. Annienal - (15/2 - 10 = 0 damage)

Fixit C vs. Avina - (15/2 = 7 damage)

Snapshot D enters battle

Calamity blessed and transcended (+10% health, +1 ether)

Drone uses SWARM (No other Drones, no effect)

Mortimer dives for the door, managing to grab his trusty handcannon from underneath the arm of the fallen ogre. Avina slashes at Briar - who is being mobbed by automatons - while Calamity's second attempt to blind Reg bears fruit. Kellim, however, misses his attack, and the automaton repairs one of its brethren.

Three-Way Battle

Sewer Wolves

Reg Goldjaw *Immune to instant kill* *50/50 chance to avoid negative effects* *Blinded, 3 rounds*

Level 42 Humanoid

Health: 569/576

Specials used in order.

Level 30 Humanoid

Health: 319/400

Level 40 Holy Humanoid

Health: 240/260

Automatons

Eubric Knight Automaton MK2D “Drone”

Eubric Knight Automaton MK7D “Snapshot”

Party

Level 25

Inventory:

Consumables: Health Core x5, Potion, Remedy, Mead, Venom, Phoenix Esssence (4), Ambrosia (4), Mulled Wine (2), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Nostrum, Smelling Salts, Elixir, Bone, Smoke Bomb (5), Floral Bomb (2), Ice Bomb (2), Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Water Bomb (2), Holy Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb (2), Air Bomb (2), Chaotic Bomb (100 random elemental damage to all opponents)

Level 16

Defense: 11

Ether: 14/20

Equipment: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes; longsword), Crescent Shield (SP: 6, Halved Damage from elemental attacks; shield),

Heavy Armour (SP: 5, immunity to fragile, body wear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators, and vindicators), Locustoid Greaves (Max Ether +4, immune to Earth, suitable to ether users, footwear)

24 year old human Mage

Level 6

Level 10

Health: 14/17

Inventory:

Level 15

Health: 20/34

Edited by CallMePie

Mortimer nods, hands wrapping around Erdy's handcannon tightly-- he seemed much more at ease with it.

Battle Order:

Mortimer attacks Reg with Erdy's Handcannon from the Back Row.

Annienal

Avina uses a Remedy on Keliim and attacks MK2D with Zeta and Sigma from the Back Row (dual striking to MK7A)

Keliim

Calamity

Annienal's a Mystic Knight, Pie. She uses Enchantment on her current shield. Also, her Greaves should be leg wear, not hand wear. :wink:

Annienal wraps her hand around her Amethyst. She use it combined with her Training Sword on Reg Goldjaw from the back row.

"I'd like to be able to get my Cutlass soon, since I'm doing little to nothing against Reg."

Edited by Kintobor