CMP

Heroica RPG - Quest #140: Requiem for a Machine

Calamity's conversion didn't seem to be working, as there was no 'conversion' going on at all.

20267229469_e6ac7a2fdc_t.jpg

"Huh? Sorry, nobody b- nobody's allowed to have weapons in here."

Calamity frowns as the beginning of her conversion attempt seems to have no effect. The drink's effects must be starting to wear off. Calamity's tone changes instantly.

"Nobody B? Nobody but? Nobody but who? You refuse me a walking stick, but there's some lowlife with a weapon here somewhere? Maybe I'll wake Grumpy up and tell him what you did."

Edited by Scubacarrot

"Hah, certainly is. Usually isn't this loud, but these gals here can't seem to decide one way or the another who should have the honor of entertaining old Reg."

"You must be quite the popular customer, then," Mortimer compliments, glancing between the two ladies with a tired eye. His tone shifts, his voice more even and diplomatic. "You seem like a well-traveled lad. If you're lookin for entertainment, why don't we swap stories while those ladies figure things out, yeah?"

Keliim decided to stay quiet still for a while. Having a more serious look in his face now when looking at the party at the table, he was trying to figure out what Em´s plan of proceeding actually was.

Because in his opinion the ladies could have sorted out their argument elsewhere and let the men talk.

Edited by Mencot

"You seem like a well-traveled lad. If you're lookin for entertainment, why don't we swap stories while those ladies figure things out, yeah?"

Annienal perked up at the thought of hearing the stories of Mortimer's travels and edged closer to the table to listen in. She was curious about the warden, since he seemed relatively experienced. At least, more so than her.

Althought Keliim also was intrested to hear some of the stroies he had, he felt like this was not the way to proceed with this. He lean sideways a bit closer and sayd to Em, "I don´t think he really looks like the man who is interested in "sharin' stories"!"

He was a thug, a small time criminal, with gold teeth! He looked like the kind of guy that was more interested to drink, see the girls argue and the take them both to bed. This was the profile Keliim could make out of him, he would be interested to talk if we didn´t talk business or take a direct approach to it. The big man neither wanting to pick a fight here, glanced at Briar and Big red, he could sence they had became a bit nervous about all of us gathering around their boss.

Edited by Mencot

Calamity frowns as the beginning of her conversion attempt seems to have no effect. The drink's effects must be starting to wear off. Calamity's tone changes instantly.

"Nobody B? Nobody but? Nobody but who? You refuse me a walking stick, but there's some lowlife with a weapon here somewhere? Maybe I'll wake Grumpy up and tell him what you did."

The fairy looks rather indignant.

20267229469_e6ac7a2fdc_t.jpg

"There are rules here that've been in place for hundreds of years, miss. Few people still alive could even think about questioning them."

Keliim decided to stay quiet still for a while. Having a more serious look in his face now when looking at the party at the table, he was trying to figure out what Em´s plan of proceeding actually was.

Because in his opinion the ladies could have sorted out their argument elsewhere and let the men talk.

Annienal perked up at the thought of hearing the stories of Mortimer's travels and edged closer to the table to listen in. She was curious about the warden, since he seemed relatively experienced. At least, more so than her.

"You must be quite the popular customer, then," Mortimer compliments, glancing between the two ladies with a tired eye. His tone shifts, his voice more even and diplomatic. "You seem like a well-traveled lad. If you're lookin for entertainment, why don't we swap stories while those ladies figure things out, yeah?"

20424531369_703a3cab0c_t.jpg

"Sorry chap, not in much of a stories mood. I paid good money to have a good time with these ladies, and if they're havin' it out over me, well, that's a good enough time for me...now, really, you're in my way."

Reg leaned back in his chair and took another sip of his drink as Topaz and Emerald continued arguing loudly.

Avina shoots the three heroes a look that they can safely assume is an impatient one from under her mask. She didn't seem very pleased with their manner of going ahead, gloved fingers flexing somewhere near the daggers hidden in her cloak.

Mortimer sighs, deep, and rubs his hand under his eye. This wouldn't be easy, he supposed. "Alright. Robot attacks in the city. What do you know?"

Edited by Emjajoas

Mortimer sighs, deep, and rubs his hand under his eye. This wouldn't be easy, he supposed. "Alright. Robot attacks in the city. What do you know?"

Reg's gold-lined grin fell away at once, and soured into a frown.

"Why? What do you know about it?"

Briar started somewhere over by the bar, but Reg shot him a glare that sent the nervous man stumbling off his seat again, turning back to Mortimer.

"...how do you know about the machines? Is this some kind of-" His eyes flicked from one party member to the next, and Reg sat up straighter. "-wait. You're not mercs."

19510387124_06631a879f_t.jpg

"He asked you a question."

"What, because I'm not working with you this time, you think you heroes can waltz in here for an interrogation?"

Keliim also takes the direct approach, cracking knuckles and looks at the girls. "Ladies, Leave. We habt some business to talk with thy man here."

"I think that it willst be better if thou start talkin' right now what thou know, don´t mind who we are but what we can do!"

Keliim also takes the direct approach, cracking knuckles and looks at the girls. "Ladies, Leave. We habt some business to talk with thy man here."

14973730163_9408c5abef_t.jpg

"-ether-sucking, tree-hugging b- wait, excuse me?"

20313820178_83cba5e763_t.jpg

"You're hardly in any position to-"

"You heard the man, ladies. The party is over." Reg stood up, sucking down the last dregs of his mug before slamming it down onto the table. Emerald and Topaz backed off, looking quite affronted.

15593877755_3ce091e565_t.jpg

"What's going on over there?" remarked Diamond, frowning over at the scene.

"Private talk. No better place for it. Look, heroes, I know you like being the good guys, but me and my boys, we can handle our own business. Why don't you back off and forget we talked about this, huh?"

"Private talk. No better place for it. Look, heroes, I know you like being the good guys, but me and my boys, we can handle our own business. Why don't you back off and forget we talked about this, huh?"

Mortimer makes eye contact with Reg, his lone eye snapping between Reg's two. "You know how heroes work, yeah? We get hired, we get the job done. So it's not about being good guys, it's about getting this done. We can help eachother out. You've no reason to refuse."

Edited by Emjajoas

Keliim looks at the man, frowns and says sarcastically, "Thou sure 'bout that? How many is't in thy gang, just thou and those two over there? What has happened to the rest of thy gang?"

"We think thou habt been hit by something thou can´t handle here."

Edited by Mencot

Mortimer makes eye contact with Reg, his lone eye snapping between Reg's two. "You know how heroes work, yeah? We get hired, we get the job done. It's not about being good guys, it's about getting this done. We can help eachother out. You've no reason to refuse."

"Perhaps, but this is business I don't want your nose in. The Sewer Wolves don't need your help, we can handle our own-"

"Your absurd pride is of no consequence to us."

"I wasn't talkin' to you."

"I was talking to you. This is a waste of time, Mortimer," insisted Avina.

Keliim looks at the man, frowns and says sarcastically, "Thou sure 'bout that? How many is't in thy gang, just thou and those two over there? What has happened to the rest of thy gang?"

"We think thou habt been hit by something thou can´t handle here."

"Those things don't know what they were messing with. We'll teach them a lesson when we're done here. The old gang? It broke up long before they hit us...Heroica killed most of them, now that I think about it," snarled Reg.

Edited by CallMePie

The big man moves closer to the man and grabs him by the collar, lifts him up with one hand.

"I don´t wanna do this but thou listen to us now, thou gonna attack them? Thou and the pacifist will do it?"

The bloodlust and rage starts to flow through Keliims body, he lets him down again and steps back a bit to calm down.

"We wanna know 'bout the machines, what did they attack thy with and why, how many where they?"

Edited by Mencot

"Perhaps, but this is business I don't want your nose in. The Sewer Wolves don't need your help, we can handle our own-"

The big man moves closer to the man and grabs him by the collar, lifts him up with one hand. "I don´t wanna do this but thou listen to us now, thou gonna attack them? Thou and the pacifist will do it?" The bloodlust and rage starts to flow through Keliims body, he lets him down again and steps back a bit to calm down.

"We wanna know 'bout the machines, what did they attack thy with and why, how many where they?"

Em stands, placing a strong arm on his ally's shoulder and glaring at him. "Keliim. Avina. Stop antagonizing the man."

Mortimer bowed his head to Reg. "I understand your reluctance. I don't want this to come to blows. It's always such a waste to have to hurt decent people like you when I've had actual monsters to slay."

He let the remark hang for a minute, running a thumb under his eyepatch, shrugging.

"You give us what you know about the robots, we stay out of your hair. They're eager to have it come to blows, but I'd rather this stay peaceful."

Edited by Emjajoas

Keliim looks at Em and agrees, his body starts calming down. Violence was the last thing he wanted, especially here inside with innocent people.

He was getting tired of the violence and the demon´s clutch trying to take control of him, it seems his condition was starting to get worse. Could the "Spider queen" demons bite change something, this wasn´t even a battle situation and no blood was spilled.

He continued to stand tall next to the others and looks at Reg awaiting his answer, hopefuly a right one this time.

Edited by Mencot

Annienal makes her way over to Emerald and Topaz and tries to get there attention.

"Um, excuse me, I'd like to ask a favour of you two, if that's at all possible." She asked two as diplomatically as possible.

The big man moves closer to the man and grabs him by the collar, lifts him up with one hand.

"I don´t wanna do this but thou listen to us now, thou gonna attack them? Thou and the pacifist will do it?"

The bloodlust and rage starts to flow through Keliims body, he lets him down again and steps back a bit to calm down.

"None of your damned business." Reg shoves Kellim backward with surprising strength. "I've been at this for years, kid. If you're looking for a brawl, start smaller than Reg Goldjaw."

Mortimer bowed his head to Reg. "I understand your reluctance. I don't want this to come to blows. It's always such a waste to have to hurt decent people like you when I've had actual monsters to slay."

He let the remark hang for a minute, running a thumb under his eyepatch, shrugging.

"You give us what you know about the robots, we stay out of your hair. They're eager to have it come to blows, but I'd rather this stay peaceful."

"Then you can piss off right now. I'm not telling you anything. The Sewer Wolves don't need your help handling their own issues."

"This issue goes behind you, imbecile. The fate of mortalkind's future could be at stake-"

"Shove off, lady."

Diamond then arrived at the table, looking between Reg and the heroes with concern.

"Excuse me, but we don't usually tolerate violence in here. If both of you don't calm down, I'm going to have to have you removed."

Annienal makes her way over to Emerald and Topaz and tries to get there attention.

"Um, excuse me, I'd like to ask a favour of you two, if that's at all possible." She asked two as diplomatically as possible.

Emerald opens her mouth to respond, but Topaz gets there first.

"Of course, what is it?"

"I was about to say that."

The tensions were running very high. Briar and Big Red were ambling over to Reg's side, who was now cracking his knuckles, looking ready for a fight. A few of the heroes could swear they heard something like a muted, distant crash, though where it came from was unclear.

"None of your damned business." Reg shoves Kellim backward with surprising strength. "I've been at this for years, kid. If you're looking for a brawl, start smaller than Reg Goldjaw."

Keliim looks on Reg with a bit of confusion,"Kid? Thou ain´t much older then me, I been at this also for years and still around. One could say we four here art the old timers. He looks at Em, Avina and Reg.

The big man was keeping himself calm but to help it he takes a sip from an other bottle he has, one with herbs mixed with mead.

"I don´t think thou art beein' to reasonable here, Mr Goldjaw! But maybe we shoul' let thy take care of the problem thyselves... and then clean up thy mess from the streets.

The tensions were running very high. Briar and Big Red were ambling over to Reg's side, who was now cracking his knuckles, looking ready for a fight. A few of the heroes could swear they heard something like a muted, distant crash, though where it came from was unclear.

Keliim started to back of, says to Diamond "Yea, we don't wanna any trouble." And move closer to the bar saying, "like I giv' a horse's ars' what happens to a lowlife thug..." when he hears the crash!

"What was 'at?"He carefuly, goes outside but first stays at the door to see better what is going on.

Edited by Mencot

Emerald opens her mouth to respond, but Topaz gets there first.

"Of course, what is it?"

"I was about to say that."

"Is it possible you could perhaps keep Briar some company? I'll pay you each 30 gold. Just keep him company and away from Reg. I mean, I understand if you don't want to, as well." Annienal asked. It was a stretch, but she hoped they'd at least keep Briar out of the fight.

Edited by Kintobor

Mortimer's head jerks around, his lone eye scanning the area for the source of the crash. Unidentified noises spooked him. He quickly turns his attention back to Reg, sighing deep, now tense and on edge. "If you're keen on a fight, Goldjaw, let's step outside. I'll haul you out if I have to."

OOC: I got a Phoenix Essence in the lottery :thumbup:

Edited by Emjajoas

Sorry for the delay. Battle is imminent, I just want to make sure everyone's stats are right.

"Is it possible you could perhaps keep Briar some company? I'll pay you each 30 gold. Just keep him company and away from Reg. I mean, I understand if you don't want to, as well." Annienal asked. It was a stretch, but she hoped they'd at least keep Briar out of the fight.

"That spineless coward?! I would never even consider-"

"Sure, done."

"I- excuse me?! Oh, for- give me that gold, I'll show you how it's done."

Each elf looked at Annienal expectantly, but the mystic knight was penniless.

"I don´t think thou art beein' to reasonable here, Mr Goldjaw! But maybe we shoul' let thy take care of the problem thyselves... and then clean up thy mess from the streets.

Keliim started to back of, says to Diamond "Yea, we don't wanna any trouble." And move closer to the bar saying, "like I giv' a horse's ars' what happens to a lowlife thug..." when he hears the crash!

"We'll see about that."

"That's not what it looks like to me."

Mortimer's head jerks around, his lone eye scanning the area for the source of the crash. Unidentified noises spooked him. He quickly turns his attention back to Reg, sighing deep, now tense and on edge. "If you're keen on a fight, Goldjaw, let's step outside. I'll haul you out if I have to."

"Fine. Bring it on."

"What was 'at?"He carefuly, goes outside but first stays at the door to see better what is going on.

Calamity peeks outside.

Some of the party members attempt to look out the door: but before they can get near it, it's blown open inward.

A virtual legion of heavily armored and padded automatons is standing right outside Lady Luck's Locale.

It's impossible to count them all, and the heroes can't tell how far the line goes. Some of them steps inside, whirring and clanking echoing from underneath his heavy armor plating.

"Oh, hell, again?"

19874605253_907cc51b30_t.jpg

"GODS THEY'RE BACK!!!"

The Wolfgangers group up and prepare for combat. The working girls all back up. The machines articulate their words loudly, synthetically, without emotion, and in unison in groups.

20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg

"WARNING: DISCONTINUE AGGRESSIVE CONDUCT."

"..damn it. Someone get the madame before-"

19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg

"WARNING: REPEAT OFFENDERS DETECTED IN DISTURBANCE ZONE."

19831229444_aeffb0c3f3_t.jpg

"Wh- Reg, I think they mean us!"

"I know. Get ready for round two, boys."

20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg

"WARNING: HOSTILES EXACERBATED. ENABLING CRIMINAL CEASE AND DESIST PROTOC-"

Suddenly, all at once, the automatons turn to face the heroes. Their tone suddenly changes...drastically.

20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg

"HEROES DETECTED. APPLIED USE OF LETHAL FORCE AUTHORIZED. DISABLING SAFETY BLOCKS. PREDJUDICE SET TO MAXIMUM."

"Hmph. They really don't like you."

Party

a126cabc798a9ad470820a8d617b5d8c.png

Mortimer "Em" Mahzan (Emjajoas)

Unknown age human male Warden *Immune to Electricity, Fire, Water, and Ice* *Half damage from elemental attacks* *Party Leader*

Level 25

Power Bonus: 5

Defense: 28

Health: 45/45

Gold: 304

Equipment: Tritech Handcannon (WP:16, permanent poisoned 17, cursed), Vigilant (SP 12, halved damage from elemental attacks, immune to Electricity, Fire, and Water; shield), Iron Knuckle Armour (Body, foot, and hand wear. Counts as one artefact. Usable by knights and dragoons. SP: 10. Cannot be removed by enemies), Anniversary Medal (Artefact/Accessory, Power +3, SP +3, Max. Health +3, Max. Ether +3. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year), Frost Helm (SP: 3, immune to ice, suitable for anyone, headwear)

Inventory:

Weapons: Blazing Bow (WP: 14, Fire-elemental), Doppelganger (WP:10, Retribution: The user inflicts any negative effects he or she has on the target enemy on successful hits; longsword), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, halved damage from elemental attacks, shield), Carpenter's Gloves (Enhancement is automatically successful, traps deal double damage, handwear, suitable for artisans), Wolfish Fedora (+5 WP for each standing hero with Wolfgang reputation and Wolfgang NPC in the party, headwear, suitable for heroes with Wolfgang reputation)

Consumables: Health Core x5, Potion, Remedy, Mead, Venom, Phoenix Esssence (4), Ambrosia (4), Mulled Wine (2), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Nostrum, Smelling Salts, Elixir, Bone, Smoke Bomb (5), Floral Bomb (2), Ice Bomb (2), Lightning Bomb (2), Fire Bomb, Water Bomb (2), Holy Bomb (2), Dirt Bomb (2), Air Bomb (2), Chaotic Bomb (100 random elemental damage to all opponents)

Misc: Bedroll (2), Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Reaper's Heart, Mythril Shard (1), Amethyst, 5 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold), Oath of Renewal (When the targeted enemy is killed, the Vindicator regains full health. Oath, suitable for vindicators), Lover's Lyrics (Minstrel's Battle Song; deal the enamored-effect to all enemies at the cost of 1 ether per affected enemy.)

18717533121_e5362cca03_t.jpg

Annienal Anavir (Kintobor)

"19" year old elven female Mystic Knight *Bonaparte Reputation* *Immunity to Earth and Fragile* *Takes half damage from elemental attacks* *Aura of Honor* *Master of the Order*

Level 16

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 10

Health: 31/31

Ether: 20/20

Gold: 0

Equipment: Bonaparte Cutlass (WP:9, doubled if the user has reputation among the Bonapartes; longsword), Crescent Shield (SP: 5, Halved Damage from elemental attacks; shield),

Heavy Armour (SP: 5, immunity to fragile, body wear, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators, and vindicators), Locustoid Greaves (Max Ether +4, immune to Earth, suitable to ether users, hand wear)

Inventory: Ammit (WP: 6; greatsword, user gains 5 ether for every kill), Anointed Gladius (WP: 8, deals damage undead; great sword), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP: 4, Hits doubled against flying enemies, longsword), Training Sword (WP:4), Shark’s Tooth (Power increased by 5 against Aquatics, Accessory), Tridentian Cape (Max Ether +3; protects from Blinded effect; suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers and scholars; backwear), Lethauros Fellwings (SP: 3, wearer is immune to Sudden Death, backwear), Tobacco Pouch (1/2 Chance of Blinding with attacks, accessory), Helmet (Max Health +1, headwear), Pauldrons (SP: 2, suitable for knights, dragoons, and skirmishers; accessory), Plain Shield (SP: 5), Lethauros Mask (SP: 2, wearer deals double damage to Beasts and Vermin, headwear, suitable to everyone)

Emerald (Wood), Sapphire (Wind), Aquamarine (Water), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Mythril Shard

Consumables: 3x Potions, Grand Potion, Field Rations (Restore 15 health), 2x Phoenix Essences, 4x Remedies, Mead, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Telescope, Pickaxe, x2 Grand Tonics

Scrolls: Scroll of Fire Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to fire for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Ice Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to ice for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Water Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to water for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether), Scroll of Wood Warding (1/2 chance to make the target immune to wood for the duration of one battle at the cost of 1 ether)

16895570282_2f08bd649b_t.jpg

Calamity (Scubacarrot) *Blessed* *Your Holiness* *Transcended*

24 year old human Mage

Level 6

Power bonus: 2 (spell)

Health: 10/10

Ether: 10/10

Gold: 81

Equipment: Skull-Topped Staff (WP: 3, staff), Gold skin Gloves (Spell power +2, Usable by mages, Handwear)

Inventory: Bedroll, 4x Potion, 3x Tonic,4x Remedy, Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the Blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Amethyst

16580412818_113a708a52_s.jpg

Keliim (Mencot)

35 years old male human Barbarian

Level 10

Health: 17/17

Defense: 2 (doubled against free hits)

Gold: 7

Equipment: Dwarven Orichalcum Axe (WP: 5), Heroic Helm (Headwear, SP:2, Helm's SP doubles on free hits)

Inventory:

Order Imperial Longsword (WP: 5),Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock), Королева's Blessing (When equipped the player gains the ability to Animal Speak to Spiders only, and all spiders are Enamored with him for the first three rounds of battle, accessory), Scarab Shield (SP3 Shield, bearer takes half damage from vermin)

Consumables: x10 Potion, Grand Potion, 3X Mead, 1X Smelling salt, 2X Smoke Bomb, 1X Poison, 1X Dirt Bomb, Demeter Bomb (Deals 100 wood-elemental damage to all opponents when used.)

Misc: Shovel, 2X Obsidian Shard: may be affixed to a blunt weapon to give the Bleeding 2 effect for one battle. 2X Charion beetle horn. 1 X Crystal Shard(treasure item, worth 20 gold)

Avina Truenal, Crimson Crown Alchemaster (NPC, controlled by Emjajoas) *Immune to Cursed, Jinxed, Hexed, Transcended, and Blessed*

36 years old female human Alchemist

Level 15

Health: 34/34

Gold: 40

Equipment: Zeta and Sigma (WP: 13, dual strike, daggers), Leather Gloves (For Mixture, the die is rolled three times instead of twice, and the highest two results determine the created item; suitable to alchemists; handwear), Masque (Immune to cursed, jinxed, hexed, transcended and blessed, accessory, suitable to members of the Order of the Crimson Crown)

Inventory: 5 Potions, 2 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, Cloud of Celerity

Sorry for the delay. Battle is imminent, I just want to make sure everyone's stats are right.

"That spineless coward?! I would never even consider-"

"Sure, done."

"I- excuse me?! Oh, for- give me that gold, I'll show you how it's done."

Each elf looked at Annienal expectantly, but the mystic knight was penniless.

Annienal skimmed through her pockets, realizing she was broke. She cursed under her breath and scrambled looking for some scrap of gold until she was startled by the door being blown open.

20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg20106746716_a0b66acd76_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg19944924378_03ab285000_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg20138562341_7964a3ba09_t.jpg

"HEROES DETECTED. APPLIED USE OF LETHAL FORCE AUTHORIZED. DISABLING SAFETY BLOCKS. PREDJUDICE SET TO MAXIMUM."

"Um, girls, perhaps we can figure this out some other time? I'd advice you to remain calm and get behind something!" Annienal stat to the women at the counter, trying her best to keep collected and being diplomatic. She clutched the handle of the only sword she had on her, glad to have at least something to defend herself with.

OoC: Shouldn´t Keliim be "encouraged" from the mead he had before. Wouldn´t think it would had weared of already?!

Keliim steps back when the door blows open and mecanoids step inside, "What th' heel!" the first thing that came to his mind was, "where be the Ogre an' th' others weapons?"

Then he moves back slowly to the others, observing every mech lookin for weak spotsand then takes his axe and comments, "Scrapmetal!" and stands his ground to protect the innocent people in the tavern.

He says to Avina and EM, "Thou seen any of these kinds before? Any goid plans? Not that we art in undertoe here! He looks at Reg and his gang and says," Nouw wouldst be thy chance to take care of thy mess."

Edited by Mencot