Good day everybody on Eurobricks!

Today I am proud to present my [TC7] entry - The Mayhem :devil:

1920x1285.jpg

In normal mode it looks like a normal racing truck and you even can thieve an enforcers trailer and transport it to whatever you want.

In battle mode it transforms into a rocket launch site and you can launch a missile from it onto the Enforcers Base. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Also in normal mode you can defense yourself with the HBDS - Hidden Basic Defense System .It shoots two darts from under of one 5x11 panel.

This model is mostly built from the 42008 because of the color scheme .

My original idea was an Enforcers buggy which transforms into a F-22 which can fire missiles :grin: but unfortunately I didn't had all the necessary parts in white and black (even the grey didn't helped to me :sceptic:) ,so the lego pieces decided everything for me :sweet:

When I was building this model I decided to use Mindstorms NXT ,but then there wasn't sufficient free space in the truck so the Power Functions started their work in this model.Now It has motorized rear wheels driving and fake v6 using an m-motor powered from an AA batter box and PW switch.Also it has LEDs in front powered from the same battery box.

Also it has some nice details like: horns on the roof , steering wheel with detailed dashboard , a chainn in the rear , number plate...

More photos are on: http://www.bricksafe.../LXF/the-mayhem

Well it's better one video than 1000 words :laugh: Music is free to use from: https://www.jamendo....76/dragon-fight Author is Gregoire Lourme.

EDIT:I changed the transformation mechanism to enter the contest. Edited by LXF

A very impressive truck. I love the side shooting missiles. Great use of 42008 panels they look like they were designed for this truck. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Perhaps you should do something about removing parts from the truck (gear and axle with stop) and getting them back, at the first few seconds of the video, as its forbiden to remove parts and place them back in transformation process. Nice entry, i like the color and transformation, kinda like mine :) Good luck.

Edited by Milan

Nice work!!

Perhaps you should do something about removing parts from the truck (gear and axle with stop) and getting them back, at the first few seconds of the video, as its forbiden to remove parts and place them back in transformation process. Nice entry, i like the color and transformation, kinda like mine :) Good luck.

I agree with Milan. I see you are removing parts from the vehicle in the end as well. Removing and addings parts is not allowed. I think you still have enough time to fix it.

Nice work!!

I agree with Milan. I see you are removing parts from the vehicle in the end as well. Removing and addings parts is not allowed. I think you still have enough time to fix it.

Sorry , I just forgot about that part I'll try to fix that.Also,can I use the long pin with stop bush and remove it halfway or I should change something?

Thanks ,as I said before I just forgot about that axle.

A very impressive truck. I love the side shooting missiles. Great use of 42008 panels they look like they were designed for this truck. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment! About side shooting missiles : with my first(failed) attempt of a car for the enforcers the missiles were using the same mechanism but shooting from under the hood.

Sorry , I just forgot about that part I'll try to fix that.Also,can I use the long pin with stop bush and remove it halfway or I should change something?

Removing parts isn't allowed, so please try to fix it.

(this might seem like nitpicking, but I feel you have time to change it)

Removing parts isn't allowed, so please try to fix it.

(this might seem like nitpicking, but I feel you have time to change it)

Thanks for the quick answer , now I am changing the mechanism.But should i change the video or I can make an additional video and post it in my entry?

Edited by LXF

Thanks for the quick answer , now I am changing the mechanism.But should i change the video or I can make an additional video and post it in my entry?

If I were you, I would make a new video. To avoid confusion and comments.

Changed the mechanism ,re-making the video.At the moment small demo video.

Cool design and nice firepower :thumbup: I like it very much :classic:

Thanks for nice words!

I'll make a video showing the range of firepower of both systems. :wink:

This contest is starting to heat up. It's great to see the transformations everyone is coming up with, and yours is no exception. Good work!

This contest is starting to heat up. It's great to see the transformations everyone is coming up with, and yours is no exception. Good work!

Thanks , but I would like to see mine motorized ,but there isn't space for that :sceptic:

Edited by LXF

Make external powering/motorizing section And camouflage it as a spoiler, cargo box, oil cooling box or something.

I'll try to make an additional section to my truck for make that possible, thanks for the idea!

EDIT: I just discovered that there is sufficient space for an NXT in the cab but there isn't space for motors.

Edited by LXF

How about making a sleeper section behind the cab? Sleeper section can probably house pf motor, receiver and bb. Then, cab can still elevate and fire, while the sleeper is stationary.

I would be good but I don't have PF receiver :sceptic:

Also the problem is in the parts I have- no more green,only few pieces of different green and other colors :sceptic:

Maybe I'll try that later , but now I will left as it is and progress on other projects.

Totally agree with this comment, love those side shooters!

Totally agree with this comment, love those side shooters!

I love them too! It is my favourite weapon on The Mayhem!

Also I'll try to built an LDD for it

Building the LXF , I'll to make instructions with Blueprint :)

Sadly , because of problems with my laptop the instructions will be released as .lxf file.