cesbrick

MOC - The Floating Island of Todaidh Beag

Absolutely amazing MOC again. You are a master of creativity my good Sir. I love the colors in particular. That roof... *oh2*

I meant to ask this earlier and just forgot. Do you have any idea how many parts you used, rounded to the nearest thousand (or so)? Obviously it took a lot, but I'm often curious of these large detailed creations. Anyway, you've really earned a name for yourself with these magnificent projects.

Briliant moc, just wonder there is any detail inside of the big house ?

I meant to ask this earlier and just forgot. Do you have any idea how many parts you used, rounded to the nearest thousand (or so)? Obviously it took a lot, but I'm often curious of these large detailed creations. Anyway, you've really earned a name for yourself with these magnificent projects.

Hey, thanks for the comment. :wink:

Well I don't have a clear idea of how many parts I used. But a rough estimate would be maybe 25000, I guess. I tend to use lots of small parts that add up a lot, like 1x2 pltes, 1x1 round plates, 1x2 tiles, etc.

For instance, i used all my 1x2 tiles on medium azure (300), all my 1x1 round plates in LBG (200), all my lime parts (between plates, tiles, bricks etc I had over 2000 pieces) and all DBG slopes (over 1500). And this is just a small fraction.

This time around I made 2 separate bricklink orders just for slopes and azure tiles and plates (around 65$ :blush: ). I have a pretty good collection now and got to stop using bricklink :grin:

Briliant moc, just wonder there is any detail inside of the big house ?

Thanks. Nope, no interior I'm afraid :sweet: I almost always intend to do interiors on m y MOCs but then I just don't have the time/patient/parts to do it. :laugh:

Always an inspiration to all AFOLs worldwide. The colors, vegetation, techniques are really well choiced and done. Congrats, C├ęsar!