cesbrick

MOC - The Floating Island of Todaidh Beag

Absolutely magnificent. For me this is also your best build. The athmosphere is awesome. Stunning!

Your profile picture proves it. You’re a wizard!

Million thanks for sharing the magic :)

Edited by Puvel

This is mindblowing. You never stop to amaze me. There are indeed so many details in this MOC, from a simple post box, to the airship, the pine trees using inverted palm leaves and the garden on the smallest island... Simply amazing. You constantly elevate LEGO bricks to a form of art. Thanks!

Edited by blackdeathgr

What on earth.. I can only say this is one of the strangest (in a good way) island builds I've ever seen :classic: It has so many cool things, and I'd say the whole thing is super good. Great Job. Love the airship thing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by James Wellington

Absolutely fantastic work Cesbrick, the colorful landscaping is superb - I'm really digging the lime and those trees! - and the rockwork is excellent! Lovely house there as well, that roof is one of my favorites of yours yet, and both the stone and Tudor sections are wonderful! Awesome details throughout the build, from the ship to the path and fence to the harpoon gun and telescope. Congrats on the very well-deserved frontpage!

This is absolutely stunning, the roof, the textures, the walls all of it is just so beautifully constructed. I want this on my coffee table so I can see it everyday

This has a lovely whimsical feel to it. The building techniques are brilliant as usual and the landscaping is superb. Fantasy isn't really my thing but it still looks like a lot of fun. The house looks incredible in those colors and textures and the separate garden is a really neat feature. All the different plants look lovely, as does the waterfall cascading lazily into nowhere. And of course the airship is cool. Excellent work!

As usual from you, yet another jaw-dropper. God only knows how you do it. So many wonderful details and the colours seriously pop. Loving that roof and the airship. Very very discworld.

Amazing creation mate, I'd been looking at this forum for a while and it made me sign up just so I could say that is outstanding.

This is cool -reminds me a lot of one of my favourite videogames, "Skies of Arcadia" on Sega Dreamcast!

Great idea and a lot of nice details. You're the real deal, Cesbrick:-)

Amazing, this is the type of thing I want to make for my next theme project for brickworld after spending a year on the tower of orthanc. I am doing an airship but it would be amazing to have floating islands and such in the display. The hardest thing to pull off would be making the parts holding it up in the air inconspicuous.

Once again, amazing work

You are pushing the bar higher with each your built. This one is no exception. Marvelous creation !!!

Absolutely stunning :wub: The landscape is incredibly beautiful and looks rather whimsical while still retaining a natural feel. But my favorite part is definitely the manor: it's layout is superb and the mixture of whitewash and stonework looks amazing, and of course that lovely roof...

Keep it up man!

Looking at these types of mocs make me feel like a total newb when I look at my own stuff. Well done